DS3 on the Go

• Thread starter Calcifer
  • 35 comments
i'm surprise no one mention that the Go have TV out....

just hook the Go to the tv and play games with the DS3 :D

It has settings for connected displays but there is no separate connector for video out cables.

On the bottom of the GO there is a special connector. The USB cable has that same special connector. If you actually look at the device side of the cable you will notice that only a few of the many pins are used. So the other ones are probably for tvout. So I guess there may be a special dock down the road that provides charging and video out.

I use it all the time to play GT PSP. So much better then the little analog stick they gave us haha

I have a PSP Go. I just sync the DS3 to my PS3 and plug my PSP Go into my PS3. Then it takes a few seconds and done. I unplug the usb cables, slide the screen down and I can play any game with the ds3. Makes playing SFA 3 Max so much easier haha, even Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Also isn't Remotejoy for CFW only?

I have a PSP Go. I just sync the DS3 to my PS3 and plug my PSP Go into my PS3. Then it takes a few seconds and done. I unplug the usb cables, slide the screen down and I can play any game with the ds3. Makes playing SFA 3 Max so much easier haha, even Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Also isn't Remotejoy for CFW only?

Ohh, yeah, we all know that. I thought you were running it on reguler PSP (Not a Go!) My bad.

Back