Erdogan the Dictator.

• Thread starter Dennisch
  • 497 comments
Bernard Lewis and Justin Mcarthy are not credible enough??

How ridiculous while that youtuber is credible what a joke??
Your Argument from authority is not going to work.
Do you know how sources work?
The Ridiculous Youtuber provided many including the script you can probably understand your self that shows the Young Turk led Ottoman government ordered the killings on ethnic grounds(the definition for genocide).
Screen shot 2017-05-03 at 17.48.07.png

http://www.agos.com.tr/en/article/1...ians-will-be-burned-and-they-will-be-executed

Taner akcam same old man paid by the armenian lobby the man pulls out a telegram everywhere i wont be surprised if he pulls out a telegram from the german kaisers underwear.

Justin mcarthy researched even worked on many Ottoman archives including Halil Inalcik and Ilber Ortayli both reowned historians in Turkey who dedicated their lives to Ottoman history and the history of Turks.

Somehow this youtuber has credibility basically paints a black and white situation to a complex issue tries to make out the Armenian genocide was like the holocaust and inspired the Nazis.

By the way the first genocide of the 20th century was the Hereo genocide in Namibia done by the Germans which basically itself inspired the Nazis. I wonder why its not talked abput because the victims are not white, european, western or christian but Africans.

Congolese genocide is basically the first modern genocide that was swept or overlooked.

So I find it ironic how European countries try to throw mud at Turkey when their closet is full of skeletons.

I dont see European or Western countries pressuring Japan to recognise its imperial atrocities because who the hell cares because the victims are mainly Asian.

Funny how the youtuber talks about how Turks hate Armenians when the Armenians themselves hate Turks to core every year they burn Turkish flags and every year they commemorate asala terrorists that killed Turkish diplomats even having a memorial dedicated to them this is akin to having Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda fighters getting a memorial.

Turkey has nothing to apologise from a literal terrorist state that attacked and committed ethnic cleansing on its brother nation Azerbaijan in the Karabag war while memorialising literal terrorists that bombed and killed turkish diplomats and civilians. Armenia only fooled the world that it does not want justice or an apology it just wants to blackmail a nation to giving up land that was promised to them by the Allies of World War 1.

Taner akcam same old man paid by the armenian lobby the man pulls out a telegram everywhere i wont be surprised if he pulls out a telegram from the german kaisers underwear.

Justin mcarthy researched even worked on many Ottoman archives including Halil Inalcik and Ilber Ortayli both reowned historians in Turkey who dedicated their lives to Ottoman history and the history of Turks.

Somehow this youtuber has credibility basically paints a black and white situation to a complex issue tries to make out the Armenian genocide was like the holocaust and inspired the Nazis.

By the way the first genocide of the 20th century was the Hereo genocide in Namibia done by the Germans which basically itself inspired the Nazis. I wonder why its not talked abput because the victims are not white, european, western or christian but Africans.

Congolese genocide is basically the first modern genocide that was swept or overlooked.

So I find it ironic how European countries try to throw mud at Turkey when their closet is full of skeletons.

I dont see European or Western countries pressuring Japan to recognise its imperial atrocities because who the hell cares because the victims are mainly Asian.

Funny how the youtuber talks about how Turks hate Armenians when the Armenians themselves hate Turks to core every year they burn Turkish flags and every year they commemorate asala terrorists that killed Turkish diplomats even having a memorial dedicated to them this is akin to having Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda fighters getting a memorial.

Turkey has nothing to apologise from a literal terrorist state that attacked and committed ethnic cleansing on its brother nation Azerbaijan in the Karabag war while memorialising literal terrorists that bombed and killed turkish diplomats and civilians. Armenia only fooled the world that it does not want justice or an apology it just wants to blackmail a nation to giving up land that was promised to them by the Allies of World War 1.
Taner akcam same old man paid by the armenian lobby

The Same old man Younger then your one Alive "Historian" your presenting as your basis for an argument, like really what kind of flawed argument is this?

Keep in mind in Turkey today, calling someone an Armenian as a insult is punishable by Prison sentence.

There is deep rooted racism in Turkish law with Armenians and Other Minorities like Greeks etc, outside the fact you clearly deny fact of the slaughter of their people, dispite the massive amount evidence proving the existence of the Genocide.

Arguing from Authority from 2 Neocon's point of a view, who state a whole heap of opinion without any physical proof, while Physical factual evidence from someone else you deem some Armenian puppet(Citation Required) is Invalid, you present an argument where you can't be proven wrong despite bringing up zero presentable information.

Your working backwards from your conclusion.

Also the whataboutism on the Nanking Massacre doesn't clean Turkish hands of the killings despite your attempts to downplay it.

Last edited:
I'd like to say I've really enjoyed an interesting and educational experience from the conversation of two respected forum members. With the help of edits and tolerance, perhaps it can keep going.

However, It's not at all straightforward how to arrive at absolute Truth. Civil War? Genocide? A bit of both?
Reality sometimes requires us to put up with polite fictions and necessary lies, as we try to balance things like ongoing strategy and alliances in the Great Game.

The Same old man Younger then your one Alive "Historian" your presenting as your basis for an argument, like really what kind of flawed argument is this?

Keep in mind in Turkey today, calling someone an Armenian as a insult is punishable by Prison sentence.

There is deep rooted racism in Turkish law with Armenians and Other Minorities like Greeks etc, outside the fact you clearly deny fact of the slaughter of their people, dispite the massive amount evidence proving the existence of the Genocide.

Arguing from Authority from 2 Neocon's point of a view, who state a whole heap of opinion without any physical proof, while Physical factual evidence from someone else you deem some Armenian puppet(Citation Required) is Invalid, you present an argument where you can't be proven wrong despite bringing up zero presentable information.

Your working backwards from your conclusion.

Also the whataboutism on the Nanking Massacre doesn't clean Turkish hands of the killings despite your attempts to downplay it.

As long as the Armenians constantly whine and cry about taking a chunk of Turkey I think Turkey will just shoot down there claims if they are so willing for justice and an apology perhaps they should stop blackmailing and threatening Turkey.

In Turkish and Turkic culture land is considered sacred and is not given away it is to be fought and defended until the last breath.

I dont see Native Americans or the African Americans asking for a chunk of land and cities.

Once again shows the sinister political aspirations of Armenia. Their country is poor perhaps they should focus on development rather than trying to take Van and Kars back from a Nato army.

As long as the Armenians constantly whine and cry about taking a chunk of Turkey I think Turkey will just shoot down there claims if they are so willing for justice and an apology perhaps they should stop blackmailing and threatening Turkey.

In Turkish and Turkic culture land is considered sacred and is not given away it is to be fought and defended until the last breath.

I dont see Native Americans or the African Americans asking for a chunk of land and cities.

Once again shows the sinister political aspirations of Armenia. Their country is poor perhaps they should focus on development rather than trying to take Van and Kars back from a Nato army.

Turkey conquered most of the near East and south Europe and held on to it for 400 years; From Budapest all the way down to Mecca via Damascus and Cairo. I'm not surprised the countries around it have a chip on their shoulder about it.

Last edited:
Turkey conquered most of the near East and south Europe and held on to it for 400 years; From Budapest all the way down to Mecca via Damascus and Cairo. I'm not surprised the countries around it have a chip on their shoulder about it.

Thats true im not gonna disagree afterall the Ottoman Empire was an empire like all empires it was built to control and dominate but its only the Greeks and Armenians that are whining over long lost lands just like the Turks they conquered and settled in Anatolia even if they were there before the Turks.

Real inhabitants have always been the ancient Anatolians they did not disappear they just got assimilated by the various empires or kingdoms that conquered them when the Seljuk Turks arrived in Anatolia the whole region was Hellenised.

Ancient Anatolia and its languages have all been extinct which is actually a shame to be honest what can you do a lot of languages have either disappeared due to a number of factors.

As far as I'm aware the only Land Armenia Claims is Nagorno Karabakh in Azerbaijan, the lands in that region are very contested though as you have parts of Azerbaijan inbetween Armenia and Turkey not connected to the rest of Azerbaijan.

But this is a different issue to the Genocide.

As far as I'm aware the only Land Armenia Claims is Nagorno Karabakh in Azerbaijan, the lands in that region are very contested though as you have parts of Azerbaijan inbetween Armenia and Turkey not connected to the rest of Azerbaijan.

But this is a different issue to the Genocide.

Google Wilsonian Armenia and the treaty of sevres

Dictatorial goat lover Erdi has stated today that Turkey should pursue the development of nuclear weapons.

Why?

Because they all tell him he can't have them, and that hurts him in his tiny testicles.

Dictatorial goat lover Erdi has stated today that Turkey should pursue the development of nuclear weapons.

Why?

Because they all tell him he can't have them, and that hurts him in his tiny testicles.

The Region, Turkey is in makes nukes a very attractive thing to get.

If Israel can get nukes or has them while Saudi Arabia is planning to build up its own while Iran is in full force trying to get one why should Turkey just sit back?

Afterall Turkey's biggest arch nemesis Russia has lots of nuclear weapons.

Last edited:

The Syrians struck a deal with the Kurds to push back the Turks. If they keep their word, it looks like that this could turn in old school warfare. And that the goat fondler might be in over his head this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kurdish allies threatened to release isis fighters by blackmailing the world.

So much for our noble allies that they are willing to release terrorists to the world because they could not get what they want.

Citation Required.

So what you just said was lies then, because that doesn't look like blackmail to me that looks like priorities when being attacked.

Their words: “The protection of Isis prisons will not remain our priority,” said an SDF commander during a press conference on Saturday. “The defence of our soil will be prioritised if [the] Turkish military continues its attacks.”

Ypg/sdf/pkk are literally fear mongering that isis will come back. Isis reached its peak in 2014 and 2015 I highly doubt they will able to come back due to the Americans, Turks, Russians and the Iranians all staking their claim on the country.

Iraqi army reorganised itself basically gave no room for isis to breath even after isis losing all of its territory. Syrian army despite being the most heavily hitted can still take on isis.

Isis is not what it used to be even if 11,000 escape its not going to lead to a revival of a state most likely be a group like al qaeda. Which is even more dangerous in my opinion if they start going to other countries.

Turkish reply to this is simple. Isis will be targeted too no room will be left for them to breath.

By the way the Turks are the one who gave the biggest blow to isis ideology of end of times. Isis believed the city of dabiq will unleash the end of times until the Turks took the city breaking their ideology and legitamacy apart for good.

Your kurdish allies threatened to release isis fighters by blackmailing the world.

How is it different from Erdogan blackmailing the EU with refugees? I understand the need to move refugees from Turkey back to Syria, I fully support that, question is if a military action is needed to do that. Of course Kurds and Turks have a history and whole region is crazy racist anyway, so you must be delighted that you are in Australia away from that mess.

What it looks and sounds Like is Erdogan wants to push the Kurds out of the area and do population replacement by placing the mostly Arab Syrian refugees in their spot.

To me it looks like Turkey has expanded 30km into Syria. This has driven the Kurds into alliance with Assad and got Russia and Iran interested in intervening against Turkey. Fans of further conflagration in the Mideast have something to cheer about. The flow of refugees into Europe is not improved.

It could be that Assad realises that the goat fondler wants more land, and the Kurds are actually a decent ally. And that giving them some sort of autonomous region, like the Kurds have in Iraq, will bring stability to that region. And if that means ****ing up the Turks to keep Northern Syria Syria, so be it. And if Assad has Iran and Russia behind him, they should probably win the long game, if it gets that far.

I don't know what real reason Turkey is in Syria for other than that I know they faked civilian incidents. Many claimed they paved the way for ISIS into Syria together with US and some say they have been killing off ISIS since. Some think they are aiding terrorist and killing them at the same time?

This is soo confusing

I don't know what real reason Turkey is in Syria for other than that I know they faked civilian incidents. Many claimed they paved the way for ISIS into Syria together with US and some say they have been killing off ISIS since. Some think they are aiding terrorist and killing them at the same time?

This is soo confusing
One of the prisms through which to view the Mideast confusion is the Sunni/Shia conflict. This places the Sunni majority against the Shia minority, which is mainly Iran and Syria.

Back