Evo Vi or Sti?

• Thread starter MuFF
  • 78 comments
H guys, I'm new here but I know a bit about the scoobies..

that their fast.. no but seriously

the 22b is a stock STI bored out to 2.2 litres with a bigger turbo and actuator. the suspention is also stiffened up as standard and has a big 'zorst as stock.

all that means it goes a hellofalot faster than the Evo boys.

the 22b is also VERY RARE I have only ever seen one.. and that's my uncles!

Inte.:eek:

Lol..Well considering there's more than one type of engine within an STi and that an STi isn't an ENGINE to be bored...I think you got most of that right

Evo IV? Now that has the worst styling out of all the Evos in my opinion...:yuck:

Originally posted by Shinez
No it's better than the evo VIII no matter what...cause the evo VIII is a ugly piece of mule fecal matter

well i like the evo VIII cf wing and design :P

Actually the EVO VIII looks way better than the Evo IV, I regard the Evo VIII as a "quite alright" (it rhymes) car...;)

gsrfront.jpg

351188_1_full.jpg

THE SECOND LOOKS WAAAAAYYY BETTERThe Evo IV kills the Evo VIII in the looks department..Look at the VIII
it looks like a friggen pissed off bird

No way mate, the one on the top is better than the bottom one...I guess the main thing I don't like about the styling of the EVO IV is the front headlights...

No way..The one on the top looks like crap...100% crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap....You know it..I know it....Al Sharpton knows it....the world knows it..The Evo VIII looks like ostrich feathers mixed in with silly puddy and donkey excrament

the evo VIII is way better. also i agree the evo IV is the worst evo made, worse than the evo I :eek:

THE EVO VI IS THE KING OF ALL EVO'S, ONLY THE EVO V COMES CLOSE!!!

sorry had to say that

Originally posted by Shinez
No way..The one on the top looks like crap...100% crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap....You know it..I know it....Al Sharpton knows it....the world knows it..The Evo VIII looks like ostrich feathers mixed in with silly puddy and donkey excrament

hahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: 'ostrich feathers mixed in with silly puddy and donkey excrament' lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

The EvoIII is the best looking evo in my own personal opinion. The Evolution 8 looks 100x better in person. It's just like the Ferrari Enzo it looks like an ugly lady in pictures but it's a goddess in person.

the Evo VIII is nice IMO...
Maybe not as nice as the Evo IV, but it's still a nice looking car.
Beats the pants of some Scooby anyday.

Back