Evolution announces new DLC for DriveClub...

• Thread starter iQuacks
  • 66 comments
Cool thanks sounds like I might like it. I might give it a try at £20.00. Thanks all for your swift replies. I only have a DS4 too, I don't have a wheel and pedal...
No worries - I hope you enjoy it. You can always come back on here and shout at me if you don't.

As for the Forza side of the force - I'll have to let others comment on that as I have never played them.

I just bought and downloaded the one on the Playstation Store. I was able to do the first event in the mercedes. And the second race attempt i placed 1st. It's actually not that bad but strange to get used to. You don't have to brake as much but corner when you let off the acceleration i found helped take corners faster.

For Example it will only let me do the Tamil Nadu International in the tour. On the 0-4 stars races. I've only completed this one. But i can't access anything in any of the other menus is this because it is still downloading things and a lot of things have the PS Store icon.

Does this mean i haven't got the full game? I can't access Photo finish or Ignition, Redline, elements whyyyy?? I guesse £20.00 is only less than half a game?

Also where is the Free run mode in this game. i just want to drive for a while without doing the tour?

Last edited:
...For Example it will only let me do the Tamil Nadu International in the tour. On the 0-4 stars races. I've only completed this one. But i can't access anything in any of the other menus is this because it is still downloading things and a lot of things have the PS Store icon...
Probably still downloading, that's how Plants vs Zombies behaved recently while downloading, it was limited whilst all that was happening. You also need to bear in mind that PSN was partially down for maintenance from 17:00 til 21:00 GMT today - so that would have slowed things down.

Did you get the season pass also? The icons are for the DLC pack vehicles, I assume, plus the freebies which you will also need to download.

Last edited:
I just bought and downloaded the one on the Playstation Store. I was able to do the first event in the mercedes. And the second race attempt i placed 1st. It's actually not that bad but strange to get used to. You don't have to brake as much but corner when you let off the acceleration i found helped take corners faster.

For Example it will only let me do the Tamil Nadu International in the tour. On the 0-4 stars races. I've only completed this one. But i can't access anything in any of the other menus is this because it is still downloading things and a lot of things have the PS Store icon.

Does this mean i haven't got the full game? I can't access Photo finish or Ignition, Redline, elements whyyyy?? I guesse £20.00 is only less than half a game?

Also where is the Free run mode in this game. i just want to drive for a while without doing the tour?
Wait for the game to completely download, you can only access Photo Finish and Igntion without season pass,
But you need to go to the store and download them.

On the PS4 menu, press options on the driveclub menu then properties (I think) it will tell you how much you downloaded, as for the no braking, wait till you get to the big guns.

Consider this. American shores get Project CARS March 17th whereas UK and rest of europe gets it on March 20th. Theres lots of things we have to wait for too you know

Obviously. We get some things first. Sometimes you guys get stuff first. Sometimes Japan does. That doesn't matter. I'm just arguing that unless there's some need for localization, if you're distributing a digital product there is absolutely no reason why it can't be same day and date in multiple territories.

By the way, Europe gets a Limited Edition of Project Cars and we don't, so any claim that one territory is getting the shaft over another is entirely moot.

The digital distribution thing is actually down to each of the Sony regional store being semi-independent - weird, I know but even Shuhei Yoshida has to have accounts for each of them to get the content that isn't distributed or available in other regions. They are a law unto themselves, it seems.

He wants to change that, but these things take time.

Back