Exclusive GT6 Paint Chip Database *Updated 19/03/15 - GT5 DLC chips now complete*

If everyone wants to use those rims it's good with me. :) which exact ones (also note size) are they and did you paint them?

So we all are on the same page:

-Viper Launch Edition
-Gemosolar location 1, default camera
-Touch no camera settings other than f-stop: 45
-Rims?
-Hosting site? (And thumbnail size?)

We can break them up by name rather than finish so that nobody is confused by the ones that span multiple finishes. I get easily confused. :lol:

If everyone wants to use those rims it's good with me. :) which exact ones (also note size) are they and did you paint them?

So we all are on the same page:

-Viper Launch Edition
-Gemosolar location 1, default camera
-Touch no camera settings other than f-stop: 45
-Rims?
-Hosting site? (And thumbnail size?)

We can break them up by name rather than finish so that nobody is confused by the ones that span multiple finishes. I get easily confused. :lol:

trying to edit with my phone and messing up. damn

Works for me. Default color for those, right (not painted)?

Also, go get your damn booze already. Some of us are already stocked up for the night. :lol:

Works for me. Default color for those, right (not painted)?

Also, go get your damn booze already. Some of us are already stocked up for the night. :lol:
Stock color, correct.

Host site? Thumbnail?

When I return from the store, I'll redo the solids, and all Japanese wherever they're found. Then I'll pick up more from there.

Sounds good, I'll get started on the polarized in a minute. :cheers:

EDIT: Polarized is done, starting on chrome now.

EDIT2: Chrome is done now, starting on gunmetal.

Last edited:
Gunmetal.
001-C 002-C 003-W 004-W 005-W
006-W 007-W 008-W 009-W 010-W

Looks like everybody is doing everything. :D

Do i need to do something else?
I thought i would do Gunmetal and Polarized.
But if others are already done please let me know.

I'll do the matte ones as nobody mentioned those before. 👍

Last edited:
Looks like everybody is doing everything. :D

Do i need to do something else?
I thought i would do Gunmetal and Polarized.
But if others are already done please let me know.

I'll do the matte ones as nobody mentioned those before. 👍

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't want to double post but probably just should have so everyone knew what I was doing. Yeah, go ahead on mattes since I know for sure I don't have them all. :)

I've got the polarized and chrome pictures captured but haven't uploaded/thumbnailed them yet.

I just discovered some Japanese chips changed categories!

009-W was metallic--now solid.
004-W was pearl--now solid.

The OP needs to be corrected accordingly.

Edit: Actually, after looking into it, they didn't change--they were just recorded incorrectly here.

Last edited:
Made a quick and dirty place holder for paint chips not available yet in 162*108.

b7pZ9AM.jpg

The matte's.

Blue / Light Blue / Dark Blue (placeholder for now)/ Black (LFA) / Black (FT-86)

Gray / Light Gray / Dark Gray / Brown / White

Green / Light Green / Dark Green / Yellow / Orange

Red / Light Red / Dark Red / Pink / Purple

Silver(placeholder for now) / Light Silver / Dark Silver

Marrone Apus / Nero Nemesis / Bianco Canopus / AMG Monza Grau Magno / designo magno alanitgrau

Last edited:
Made a quick and dirty place holder for paint chips not available yet in 162*108.

b7pZ9AM.jpg

The matte's.

Blue / Light Blue / Dark Blue (placeholder for now)/ Black (LFA) / Black (FT-86)

Gray / Light Gray / Dark Gray / Brown / White

Green / Light Green / Dark Green / Yellow / Orange

Red / Light Red / Dark Red / Pink / Purple

Are we going beyond the seasonals?

I only use it to make the overviews nice. So we are replacing the small paint-preview images in the OP with real car ones. That way the list of paints per category can remain as it is. (solid/metallic ...)

And i included the other matte's we have, to make the list complete.

Maybe that is beyond the seasonal paint chips, but why leave them out?

I would like this thread to become the GT6 version of this famous one.

Last edited:
I didn't see Matte Green listed in the OP, but we got it here...

86/FR-S/BRZ Drift Trial
Circuito de Madrid Reverse, Drift Trial
Period of Availability: 08/13/2014 23:00 – 09/10/2014 23:00
Sports/Hard compounds or less
Gold: 55,000cr, Silver: 30,000cr, Bronze: 15,000cr
Gift: Matte Green

I was waiting for this color, but it seems they slightly changed the hue, from GT5.

Thank you everyone :cheers: I definitely do have my work cut out for me :scared::lol:

I'm racing in a series tonight but it will most likely be cancelled because of the sound bug so a fun evening figuring all of this out is on the cards

Trying to figure out how to handle thumbnails and links for Fluorescents, Greys, Japanese, Military, Old Generation, and Pastels. Help, please.

Last edited:
First name all pictures so you recognize them.
Best is to put them together in maps with the correct name . (fluor/japanese...)
Then I used a small program called irfanview to make 10% sized images of all i had. Thumbnails i put in a folder called small in each separate folder for them.

Upload all separate to imgur.com (I made an account) Do this in small parts, say all big pictures from one subset. After that all the thumbnails from that set. Keep track of which chips are not yet available.

If you use the reply button one of the posts above with pictures, and thumbnails click on the top right icon that says: use BB code editor.
(it is a picture of a paper with a wrench)

Than you see inside the way the link is build up. Copy the lines from a part with 5 pictures+thumbs.
For the time i make each picture a separate line. Add a enter/return after the /url part.

Replace first part in `` with the big picture link. (remove IMG tags when needed)
Replace the last part in the line with the thumbnail link.

For the placeholder copy the complete part, this saves some time, i linked them to gtplanet.net if anybody might click them.

When finished remove enters at the end of lines, to get 5 pictures on 1 line again.

I mostly do 5 pictures at a time to not confuse myself to much. And if anything goes wrong I don't loose much time.

Good luck, if it is not working i will take some of the work later.

Last edited:
GT6 Seasonal Paint Chips

SOLID

GT Fluorescent:
001-C / 002-C / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W

Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder

GT Grey: 001-N / 002-N / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Placeholder / Placeholder / 008-N / 009-N / 010-N
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

GT Japanese: Placeholder / 002-C* / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W***
b7pZ9AM.jpg

006-C** / 007-W** / 008-W** / 009-W / 010-W*

*Found in Chrome Paints
**Found in Pearlescent Paints
***Found in Metallic Paints

GT Military: 001-C / 002-W / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W[/URL]

006-W / 007-W / 008-W / Placeholder / Placeholder

GT Old Generation: 001-W / 002-W / Placeholder / 004-W / 005-W
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Placeholder / Placeholder / 008-C / Placeholder / 010-C
b7pZ9AM.jpg

GT Pasteltone: 001-C / Placeholder / 003-W / 004-C / Placeholder
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

006-W / Placeholder / Placeholder / 009-W / Placeholder
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

METALLIC

GT Gunmetal: 001-C / 002-C / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W

006-W / 007-W / 008-W / 009-W / 010-W

GT Metallic: 001-C / 002-C / 003-C / 004-C / 005-W

006 -W / 007-W / 008-W / 009 / Placeholder / 010-W

Arancia Metallic Orange / Blue Metallic / GT Japanese 005-W

PEARLESCENT:

GT Japanese 006-C / GT Japanese 007-W / GT Japanese 008-W / Pearl Orange (also from KTM)

COLOR SHIFT:

GT Polarized: 001-P / 002-P / 003-P / 004-P / 005-P

006-P / 007-P / 008-P / 009-P / 010-P

MATTE:

Matte White / Matte Light Silver / Matte Light Gray / Matte Gray / Matte Dark Silver
qIFVhai.jpg
lQ9XvNy.jpg
De88Rgr.jpg
bhblSUu.jpg
E2BQx8Y.jpg

Matte Dark Gray / Matte Dark Green / Matte Brown / Matte Red / Matte Pink
CC5qdAC.jpg
hXcds5Z.jpg

Matte Purple / Matte Blue / Matte Light Blue / Matte Green / Matte Light Green
jbF45w3.jpg

Matte Yellow / Matte Orange / Matte Light Red / Matte Dark Red

CHROME:

GT Chrome: 001-W / 002 / Placeholder / 003-W / 004-W / 005-C
b7pZ9AM.jpg

006-W / 007-W / 008-W / 009-N / 010-W

Gold Chrome / GT Japanese 002-C / GT Japanese 010-W / Silver Chrome

Last edited:
So we got 105 chips covered, and 27 are to be expected in comming events.

Of the 105 there are 6 matte's wich are not in the seasonal gifts, but i included them to get all matte's together.

After the comment from MMX i compared some of these pictures with the older GT5 ones. And there seem to be quite some changes in the colors from GT5 to GT6. All the more reason to show them again.

I am thinking of also doing this for the anniversary colors, and the colorshifts found in the game.
This could be a new topic. Or we could add them here. As this is already becomming a very nice overview.

Just let me know what you guys think.

So we got 105 chips covered, and 27 are to be expected in comming events.

Of the 105 there are 6 matte's wich are not in the seasonal gifts, but i included them to get all matte's together.

After the comment from MMX i compared some of these pictures with the older GT5 ones. And there seem to be quite some changes in the colors from GT5 to GT6. All the more reason to show them again.

I am thinking of also doing this for the anniversary colors, and the colorshifts found in the game.
This could be a new topic. Or we could add them here. As this is already becomming a very nice overview.

Just let me know what you guys think.
I have all the AE chips, and all Color Shifts in the game. Let me know if you want to divide the labor. I'd have fun doing the colorshifts.

I have all the AE chips, and all Color Shifts in the game. Let me know if you want to divide the labor. I'd have fun doing the colorshifts.

Great thanks! Just wait what Malcolm thinks about the way this topic should go. And i will get back to you!

Latest Posts

Back