Exclusive GT6 Paint Chip Database *Updated 19/03/15 - GT5 DLC chips now complete*

Great work here guys. :bowdown: You all should be commended for such great teamwork. No arguing, bickering, or other immature behavior here, just a great group of guys working together to achieve a common goal. đź‘Ť You guys are a great example for all. An amazing job by all and one of the best threads in this forum. đź‘Ť

Just putting all together to view what it looks like. :)

Gunmetal: 001-C / 002-C / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W / 006-W / 007-W / 008-W / 009-W / 010-W

Polarized: 001-P / 002-P / 003-P / 004-P / 005-P / 006-P / 007-P / 008-P / 009-P / 010-P

Metallic: 001-C / 002-C / 003-C / 004-C / 005-W / 006-W / 007-W / 008-W / Placeholder / 010-W

Fluorescence: 001-C / 002-C / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder

b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Grey: 001-N / 002-N / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / Placeholder / 008-N / 009-N / 010-N
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Japanese: Placeholder / 002-C* / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W*** / 006-C** / 007-W** / 008-W** / 009-W / 010-W*
*Found in Chrome Paints **Found in Pearlescent Paints ***Found in Metallic Paints
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Military: 001-C / 002-W / 003-W / 004-W / 005-W / 006-W / 007-W / 008-W / 009-W / Placeholder

b7pZ9AM.jpg

Old Generation: 001-W / 002-W / Placeholder / 004-W / 005-W / Placeholder / Placeholder / 008-C / Placeholder / 010-C
b7pZ9AM.jpg

b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Pasteltone: 001-C / Placeholder / 003-W / 004-C / Placeholder / 006-W / Placeholder / Placeholder / 009-W / 010-W
b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

b7pZ9AM.jpg
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Chrome: 001-W / 002 placeholder / 003-W / 004-W / 005-C / 006-W / 007-W / 008-W / 009-N / 010-W
Silver Chrome / Gold Chrome
b7pZ9AM.jpg

Loose ones: Blue Metallic / Pearl Orange (Rocket) / Arancia Metallic Orange

Matte:
Blue / Light Blue / Dark Blue (placeholder)/ Black (LFA) / Black (FT-86)
Gray / Light Gray / Dark Gray / Brown / White
Green / Light Green / Dark Green / Yellow / Orange
Red / Light Red / Dark Red / Pink / Purple
Silver (placeholder) / Light Silver / Dark Silver
Marrone Apus / Nero Nemesis / Bianco Canopus / AMG Monza Grau Magno / designo magno alanitgrau

Last edited:
Thank you everyone :cheers: Thanks for condensing them into the one post @Ramanujan, that's saved me a lot of work! Life is going to get in the way again until this evening unfortunately but I'll be all over it when I get home.

I agree about the Anniversary chips, I had that idea a while ago. I can help with those as well đź‘Ť

Edit: Do you guys think I should have these in the OP still? They might go with the pics as a nice companion, but I believe they're from GT5 so may not be applicable now

gt_chrome-png.194532

Last edited:
@Malcolm Tucker
I would remove those GT5 paint preview pictures. But that is my opinion.
When the missing chips appear in comming seasonals this list will be complete anyway.
(I just rearranged them a bit to get all sets of 10 together.)

@Jbaffoh
could you start with the colorshifts found on other cars?
Just post them here once you are done.

I will start with some of the AE chips later tonight.

I think this will become a very nice topic this way! Thanks to all involved. :cheers:

Last edited:
@Malcolm Tucker
I would remove those GT5 paint preview pictures. But that is my opinion.
When the missing chips appear in comming seasonals this list will be complete anyway.
(I just rearranged them a bit to get all sets of 10 together.)

@Jbaffoh
could you start with the colorshifts found on other cars?
Just post them here once you are done.

I will start with some of the AE chips later tonight.

I think this will become a very nice topic this way! Thanks to all involved. :cheers:
Yeah, I'll get started soon. To be clear, I'll only have time to do the colorshifts from other cars, but not all the GT Polarized xxx from the AE. I can help with those later in the week.

No problem, but i understood you like to do the colorshifts from other cars.
So just start with those. I will begin on the AE ones. (After i check how many there are. ) And will post which one i will start with. If anybody feels the need to jump in they can pick a subgroup which has not been done.

Thanks already!

@Jbaffoh there are some errors in the Japanese chips.
All thumbnails are correct but the links to the bigger pictures go as follows.

1 empty (correct)
2 correct
3 correct
4 = 5
5 = 6
6 = 7
7 = GT Grey 001
8 correct
9 correct
10 correct

In my post above i corrected the shifted ones.
But i am missing the link for the big picture of Japanese 004.
Could you post that picture? I will include it in the overview of all i made.

Thanks!

Last edited:
No problem, but i understood you like to do the colorshifts from other cars.
So just start with those. I will begin on the AE ones. (After i check how many there are. ) And will post which one i will start with. If anybody feels the need to jump in they can pick a subgroup which has not been done.

Thanks already!

@Jbaffoh there are some errors in the Japanese chips.
All thumbnails are correct but the links to the bigger pictures go as follows.

1 empty (correct)
2 correct
3 correct
4 = 5
5 = 6
6 = 7
7 = GT Grey 001
8 correct
9 correct
10 correct

In my post above i corrected the shifted ones.
But i am missing the link for the big picture of Japanese 004.
Could you post that picture? I will include it in the overview of all i made.

Thanks!
Opps! Sorry, I didn't test the links. I'll post Japanese 004 when I get home in about an hour. Sorry about that!

Opps! Sorry, I didn't test the links. I'll post Japanese 004 when I get home in about an hour. Sorry about that!

No problem, with so many links there always goes something wrong. I was just checking them to see which one would be it. đź‘Ť

Ok, my post is corrected; all Japanese are linked to the correct photos.

Japanese 004: http://i.imgur.com/kQ7F0NU.jpg
Actualy that is Japanese 005.
But 004 is also present now. Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/4OUHH4S.jpg

Okay chips to do:

GT6 Metallic 001 -> 022
GT6 Polarized 001 -> 044 (I take this one)
GT6 Matte 001 -> 018
GT6 Chrome 001 -> 016

Colorshifts (handled by Jbaffoh):

Alfa Romeo: Aurora Nuvola Iridescente / Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
TVR : Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Formula Chameleon Green / Reflex Purple / Reflex Spice
Toyota FT-86 concept '09: Chameleon Purple
Toyota FT-86 G Sport concept '10 Maziora:

Andromeda / Andromedall / Everest / Matterhorn / Mazeran / McKenley / Plreadesll / Seyfert / Trapezium

If i am missing a colorshift, please let me know.

Last edited:
Actualy that is Japanese 005.
But 004 is also present now. Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/4OUHH4S.jpg

Okay chips to do:

GT6 Metallic 001 -> 022
GT6 Polarized 001 -> 044 (I take this one)
GT6 Matte 001 -> 018
GT6 Chrome 001 -> 016

Colorshifts (handled by Jbaffoh):

Alfa Romeo: Aurora Nuvola Iridescente / Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
TVR : Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Formula Chameleon Green / Reflex Purple / Reflex Spice
Toyota FT-86 concept '09: Chameleon Purple
Toyota FT-86 G Sport concept '10 Maziora:

Andromeda / Andromedall / Everest / Matterhorn / Mazeran / McKenley / Plreadesll / Seyfert / Trapezium

If i am missing a colorshift, please let me know.
I did 18 colorshifts from the dealership. You listed 18. I think they're all covered. When my step daughter is done with the PS3, I'll put them on a thumb drive and transfer them to the computer.

It might be worthwhile for me to shoot two different views of the color shifts because some colors don't appear in our standard pose.

Shouldn't we limit this thread to seasonal chips, and put a comprehensive database somewhere else?

I did 18 colorshifts from the dealership. You listed 18. I think they're all covered. When my step daughter is done with the PS3, I'll put them on a thumb drive and transfer them to the computer.

It might be worthwhile for me to shoot two different views of the color shifts because some colors don't appear in our standard pose.

Shouldn't we limit this thread to seasonal chips, and put a comprehensive database somewhere else?

If you like too make two shots per color that is fine by me. But i do think this is the perfect topic for it as Malcolm has changed it's title to include all of our work. So i don't see the need for a seperate topic.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
If you like too make two shots per color that is fine by me. But i do think this is the perfect topic for it as Malcolm has changed it's title to include all of our work. So i don't see the need for a seperate topic.

Thanks for youre time!
But we're in the Seasonal Events section. Maybe this thread should be moved to another section.

But we're in the Seasonal Events section. Maybe this thread should be moved to another section.

That is actualy correct. So maybe in time a mod could move this topic to the general section.
For now we are still waiting for the other seasonal chips. So i do see a reason for it to be here.

And if we start a different paint preview topic in the general GT6 sub-forum this one looses a lot of its appeal.
So i am feeling towards to keep all stuff here and move the topic once all chips are available.

This doens't mean i am not open for other opinions. But i am very happy with the way this is developing so it would be a shame to split things up at this moment.

That is actualy correct. So maybe in time a mod could move this topic to the general section.
For now we are still waiting for the other seasonal chips. So i do see a reason for it to be here.

And if we start a different paint preview topic in the general GT6 sub-forum this one looses a lot of its appeal.
So i am feeling towards to keep all stuff here and move the topic once all chips are available.

This doens't mean i am not open for other opinions. But i am very happy with the way this is developing so it would be a shame to split things up at this moment.

Just as a bystander watching the great work being done here, I have to agree with Ram on this one. :) Again, great work guys. :bowdown:

As long as we keep the seasonals in a separate caregory so people can see what was offered, and what they might be missing, then I'm fine with that. While I'd love to see a comprehensive database of all paint chips, I think it's important for there to be a Seasonal Only section.

As long as we keep the seasonals in a separate caregory so people can see what was offered, and what they might be missing, then I'm fine with that. While I'd love to see a comprehensive database of all paint chips, I think it's important for there to be a Seasonal Only section.

Perhaps the seasonal stuff could be in the OP, and then maybe you could edit your very first post to include everything else?

22,23,24 look to be very alike.

They do not even look very polarized either, I cannot see any hints of other colours or differences in shades within the blue. The effect is very subtle, and it seems to be the same on a few others in that lot too.

Special Paints found in the Dealership:

COLORSHIFT:

Alfa Romeo:

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente / Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente

Toyota FT-86 Concept '09:
Chameleon Purple

Toyota FT-86 G Sport Concept '10:
Maziora Andromeda / Maziora Andromeda II / Maziora Everest / Maziora Matterhorn / Maziora Mazeran

Maziora McKinley / Maziora Plreades II / Maziora Seyfert / Maziora Trapezium

TVR:
Chameleon Blue / Chameleon Orange / Crystal Topaz Pearlescent / Formula Chameleon Green / Reflex Purple

Reflex Spice

MATTE:

Matte Black (FT-86) / Matte Black (LFA) / Nero Nemesis / Marrone Apus / Bianco Canopus
KS55nSd.jpg

AMG Monza Grau Magno / Designo Magno Alanitgrau

Last edited:
They do not even look very polarized either, I cannot see any hints of other colours or differences in shades within the blue. The effect is very subtle, and it seems to be the same on a few others in that lot too.

I just studied them real close, opening them up in three different windows. They appear to be exactly the same. I mean, it appears to me as if a picture was taken of the same color and the same picture was posted 3 different times, that's how close they look. When you click on each picture, nothing changes, not the hue, brightness, or anything. In my opinion, I would say its the same color.

I can help out with capturing and uploading some of the Anniversary colors if they aren't all spoken for. Can somebody who has been paying more attention than me :dunce: let me know if there's a group that isn't already being worked on and I can get them posted sometime this week or weekend? :cheers:

I just studied them real close, opening them up in three different windows. They appear to be exactly the same. I mean, it appears to me as if a picture was taken of the same color and the same picture was posted 3 different times, that's how close they look. When you click on each picture, nothing changes, not the hue, brightness, or anything. In my opinion, I would say its the same color.
It appears something went wrong. I am correcting it at the moment.
Just figuring out what picture is what number, and how many are wrongly labeled.

*edit* done *edit*

I can help out with capturing and uploading some of the Anniversary colors if they aren't all spoken for. Can somebody who has been paying more attention than me :dunce: let me know if there's a group that isn't already being worked on and I can get them posted sometime this week or weekend? :cheers:

These are not done yet.

GT6 Metallic 001 -> 022
GT6 Matte 001 -> 018 (i take this one once i am done with the polarized mess i made.)
GT6 Chrome 001 -> 016

So choose Chrome or Metallic. đź‘Ť
Thanks!

Last edited:
It appears something went wrong. I am correcting it at the moment.
Just figuring out what picture is what number, and how many are wrongly labeled.

These are not done yet.

GT6 Metallic 001 -> 022
GT6 Matte 001 -> 018 (i take this one once i am done with the polarized mess i made.)
GT6 Chrome 001 -> 016

So choose Chrome or Metallic. đź‘Ť
Thanks!

Thanks, I'll do the the metallics. :) It might be a couple days before I can but I will.

Back