Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Hi, not new and I have used some of your tunes as well, there is plenty of good tunes out there and keep searching for something special such as a road car drives like a race car, I believe with all the tools there is for tuning any car someone should be able to do that, I have made couple of tunes that they drive like a race car, if you have anything I wouldlike to try?

The BMW M4 is pretty good in that department. The tunes on the SS tyres feel like racing cars at times. Also, the CoTM cars with full aero packages are very much like race cars at times. They might be worth a try.

The BMW M4 is pretty good in that department. The tunes on the SS tyres feel like racing cars at times. Also, the CoTM cars with full aero packages are very much like race cars at times. They might be worth a try.
Thanks, I'll try M4.

A Spec Time Trial and Drift Trial Seasonal Events (Updated 19/5/16)

Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg

I would like to say that I am happy to have another round of seasonal races but I am not. Very limited imagination used by PD for this one in my book. Green Hell. Again.. Come on. I haven't achieved gold in the last event yet, let alone a TT event!. Anyway. You guys are better drivers than me so let me know what you find and I will add it to the list.

2 WD Racing Car Super Lap (630PP RH)
Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 (607PP RH)
Lexus Lexus LF-LC GT "Vision Gran Turismo" (627PP RH)
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 (615PP RH)

Non-Race Cars Super Lap (500PP CS)
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP CS)

Non-Race Car Drift Trial
Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Rally Car Drift Trial
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Dirt Drift Seasonal Setup)

Last edited:
Of course i will watch the livestream , i'm curious what they show us , can't wait when we will see us again at GT Sport

Sweet.. I'm really excited to see what they'll bring to the table.

OMG!!!

From what i gathered so far is that there will be a livery editor.

Saw someone posting a pic from the event and posted it to a gt6 group i follow on facebook..

Somehow they have a pre-show i guess..

livery editor.jpg

Here's a link to some pics.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/gallerie...-PS4-PlayStation-Polyphony-Digital-FIA/528223

Last edited:
A Spec Time Trial and Drift Trial Seasonal Events (Updated 19/5/16)

View attachment 547525

I would like to say that I am happy to have another round of seasonal races but I am not. Very limited imagination used by PD for this one in my book. Green Hell. Again.. Come on. I haven't achieved gold in the last event yet, let alone a TT event!. Anyway. You guys are better drivers than me so let me know what you find and I will add it to the list.

2 WD Racing Car Super Lap (630PP RH)
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 (615PP RH)

Non-Race Cars Super Lap (500PP CS)
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP CS)

Non-Race Car Drift Trial
Nissan GTR Black edition '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

Rally Car Drift Trial
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03 (Dirt Drift Seasonal Setup)
I am completely with you on this issue. I hate the Green Hell, so much so that when a seasonal pops up with that in it I don't even bother. I would be wasting my time. I know there are some brilliant drivers out there who can manage it but not even your tunes can get me round that thing intact. Anyway rant over, I am away to dig out some of your old tunes and revisit other parts of the game and stay well away from the Ring.

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

550PP
496 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 47:53

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
65/70
8.90/10.85
7/5
5/7
2/4
1.0/0.6
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.993
2nd 3.139
3rd 2.444
4th 1.956
5th 1.657
6th 1.486
Set final gear to 3.375

FC LSD
12/14/9
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 96.9%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast - Set 57kgs to Position -50
Downforce
F/R
350/560

Tuned with ABS 1 and TCS 1 only.

This car was not quick enough to compete with the top NSX-R's on the recent mid way seasonal but it is incredibly stable and will give you a easy win on other races. It will set a gold standard time on Midway (sub 1.16.00) without breaking a sweat so you have no worries about the potential of this car.

View attachment 375893
View attachment 375892

It's a winner in right hands. I manage only 1:03:xx with it. If anyone use it for win, please post the tune

TommyKaira ZZII '00

550PP
419 BHP
920kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Comfoty Soft Tyres

Change Oil
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
Custom Wing Type B

FC Sus

F/R
95/50
5.88/11.80
3/5
5/3
3/6
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
6/4

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.916
2nd 2.244
3rd 1.749
4th 1.419
5th 1.194
6th 1.052
Set final gear to 3.300

FC LSD
F/R
5/5
40/40
6/5
Torque Dist Centre Diff
45:55

Set power limiter to 57.3%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Downforce

F/R
150/350
No ballast

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Very fast car, handles well, lots of grip available. Drive it sensibly and it will pay you back with good, consistent times.

This tune is part mine, part @UltimateLurker. He made significant changes to the LSD and the suspension to make this a very fast 600PP SH tune. Detuned to 550PP with either SH or CS tyres, this car will be a must keep for your garage thanks to his new settings. Kudos to you for such a great tune. :)

tkzzii-jpg.129977

This one also. great car! I am not so good for the gold, just for silver. Test and post please. It is a hard race...

Hi @fordlaser777 , you are too fast for me at Tsukuba. i'm not able to crack the 1 min. I hope there are no Comfort Tyres at at GT Sport :)
I don't think the ComfortTyres are making me fast but left foot braking and trail braking are :). Speaking of GT Sports, we have to wait about 180 days until we try GT Sports and I hope there is no delays because I am getting itchy feet.

Back