Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
FITT Heart and Seoul Challenge

View attachment 585971

Car used :- Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13

510PP
424 BHP
Weight 1270kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Car paint colour scheme
Car Body – Circuit Blue Pearl
Brake Calipers – GT METALLIC 007-W

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Rims – RAYS 57Ultimate (Blue)

FC Suspension
F/R
112/114
7.25/8.10
5/4
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/5

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.800
2nd 2.005
3rd 1.530
4th 1.230
5th 1.024
6th 0.892
Set final gear to 4.250

FC LSD
12/14/10
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Set power limiter to 98.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast – Set 14kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Tuned for Autumn Ring Reverse. Designed to be consistent and easy to drive. Hopefully you will find that this tune fits my normal tuning style and fingers crossed you enjoy it. Good luck to all the testers involved.

View attachment 585972
View attachment 585973
View attachment 585974
Hi @shaunm80 ! I have tried this tune at Autumn Ring Reverse out of competition. This car likes to go into a curve, no over or understeering was shown, easy to drive and better than expected. got a 1:25,3.. after a few laps , pretty sure a 1:23 or 1:22 is possible. You have done a good job with this tune , i really like it 👍

IMG_20160916_231752.jpg

Hi @shaunm80 ! I have tried this tune at Autumn Ring Reverse out of competition. This car likes to go into a curve, no over or understeering was shown, easy to drive and better than expected. got a 1:25,3.. after a few laps , pretty sure a 1:23 or 1:22 is possible. You have done a good job with this tune , i really like it 👍

View attachment 586163
Thanks for trying the tune out. I am happy to see a good unofficial review of this tune and it is good that this car surprised you in what it can do. This car is quite a looker and now it has the performance to go with it.

FITT Heart and Seoul Challenge

View attachment 585971

Car used :- Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13

510PP
424 BHP
Weight 1270kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Car paint colour scheme
Car Body – Circuit Blue Pearl
Brake Calipers – GT METALLIC 007-W

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Rims – RAYS 57Ultimate (Blue)

FC Suspension
F/R
112/114
7.25/8.10
5/4
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/5

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.800
2nd 2.005
3rd 1.530
4th 1.230
5th 1.024
6th 0.892
Set final gear to 4.250

FC LSD
12/14/10
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Set power limiter to 98.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast – Set 14kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Tuned for Autumn Ring Reverse. Designed to be consistent and easy to drive. Hopefully you will find that this tune fits my normal tuning style and fingers crossed you enjoy it. Good luck to all the testers involved.

View attachment 585972
View attachment 585973
View attachment 585974
This is a good tune and very consistent. Ran 5 laps and 2 lap times were exactly the same.. 1:22.7xx.👍

Last edited:
This is a good tune and very consistent. Ran 5 laps and 2 lap times were exactly the same.. 1:22.7xx.👍

Thanks for the kind remarks about the tune. You are very fast indeed! It is a shame that you are not testing for this one but good to know that this tune has already received good unofficial reviews. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Thanks for the kind remarks about the tune. You are very fast indeed! It is a shame that you are not testing for this one but good to know that this tune has already received good unofficial reviews. Hopefully this trend will continue.
I'm sure the official reviews will be just as good as the non official!👍

Ran another 5 because I thought I could get more out of it. Not much.:indiff:

I'm sure the official reviews will be just as good as the non official!👍

Ran another 5 because I thought I could get more out of it. Not much.:indiff:

That is sublime car control my friend! Good to see the car is not unsettled by the kerbs either. Not bad at all for an X button basher. :) I can see now why you and @biffa3 are always quicker than me in lap times.

Hi Shaun,

I have tried your FITT Heart and Seoul tune at Autumn Ring Reverse. I cannot comment on how well this car performs in good hands because I realized that I do not know this track in reverse. You already have reviews from excellent drivers @chrisspeed281 and @Lionheart2113. However, with me the tune had to deal with I'll timed braking inputs, sporadic steering inputs, kerb excursions and poor throttle control. The car handled all of this easily where many tunes would have put me in the wall. I like the tune so much that I adjusted the PP and took it to both the beginner's and intermediate challenges where it won easily. Well done! 👍👍👍:cheers:

That is sublime car control my friend! Good to see the car is not unsettled by the kerbs either. Not bad at all for an X button basher. :) I can see now why you and @biffa3 are always quicker than me in lap times.

The car seemed very stable through the tricky parts.

Nice work on the tune @shaunm80 .

Seeing that makes me wanna have a go.. Dang you ps3 for dying!:banghead:

@LordJCS, you really need a PS3! Maybe a used one? It's terrible to see you going through withdrawal. :nervous::crazy:
I finally golded the 1989 or earlier drift trial using your Yellowbird tune. But I think it needs the masters hands to really shine:idea:

I also managed to get gold with @shaunm80's Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 '67 (Drift Setup). What a great sounding car/truck that is.

Cheers :cheers:

@LordJCS, you really need a PS3! Maybe a used one? It's terrible to see you going through withdrawal. :nervous::crazy:
I finally golded the 1989 or earlier drift trial using your Yellowbird tune. But I think it needs the masters hands to really shine:idea:

I also managed to get gold with @shaunm80's Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 '67 (Drift Setup). What a great sounding car/truck that is.

If i could justify buying a previous gen console i would've bought one by now.. As it is now i just can't.

I need to save funds for a complete wheel rig.

Isn't @fordlaser777 planning on just throwing his PS3 out? Maybe you could arrange something for it to be sent you instead, @LordCJS ?
I imagine import taxes from Australia to Sweden might be a little costly but that is a good suggestion none the less.

I will get these cars added ASAP. Thanks for letting me know. :)

If i could justify buying a previous gen console i would've bought one by now.. As it is now i just can't.

I need to save funds for a complete wheel rig.
You were quick before, I can't imagine how much faster you will be when you get a complete wheel setup going!

Isn't @fordlaser777 planning on just throwing his PS3 out? Maybe you could arrange something for it to be sent you instead, @LordCJS ?
No I am not going throw my PS3 out just yet :), I have been playing Assetto Corsa but I always come back to GT6 because Assetto Corsa career mode is a joke and the game itself is a joke at the moment . I shoud have never brought the game :mad:, I will stay on GT6 until GT Spots comes out.

No I am not going throw my PS3 out just yet :), I have been playing Assetto Corsa but I always come back to GT6 because Assetto Corsa career mode is a joke and the game itself is a joke at the moment . I shoud have never brought the game :mad:, I will stay on GT6 until GT Spots comes out.
Come on @fordlaser777 , give them a chance to fix the career with the annouced update :)

I use your Audi R8 Race Car '01 for the A-spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps for a nice win :cheers:, this is the first time I have use your car Shaun and it was a handful using my G29, the problem I had with the car is cornering and it wants to push rather than turn other than that is a fast car thank you.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-09-22 13-56-17.png

New seasonals, woohoo!

First I tried the 400pp sh BMW 2002 Turbo '73 sh tune @ the beginners event. Was a sloppy first attempt, but that was all that was needed for gold.
image.jpeg

Next I tried the 350pp CS tune for the Nissan bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) '69. I left the CS tires on it, but I did need a couple of retries to get gold. First attempt got me 3rd, second attempt got me 2nd and 3rd attempt got me gold.
image.jpeg

For the intermediate event I went with the 450pp sh tune for the Pylmouth prowler.
image.jpeg

Next I tried the 450pp sh tune for the Toyota Altezza Gita AS300 '01.
image.jpeg

For the expert event I went with the 700pp rh tune for the Pescarolo Hybride-Judd C60 '05. This car took a couple laps to get used to after driving the slower cars. So I got a pretty sloppy gold with a penalty or two, but it still counts.
image.jpeg

Last I used the 700p rh tune for the Toyota Minolta 88C-V '89. This was a clean race, because I was used to driving the faster cars and the track by then. Although, I do think this car is easier to drive than the Pescarolo.
image.jpeg

There will be a lot of your tunes that will be able to get gold on all of these events. But, just so you know, the 449pp tune for the Amuse Street Version S2000 is not eligible for the intermediate event for some reason?!

New seasonals, woohoo!

There will be a lot of your tunes that will be able to get gold on all of these events. But, just so you know, the 449pp tune for the Amuse Street Version S2000 is not eligible for the intermediate event for some reason?!
The Amuse S2000 count as a Tuner Car and they are not allowed for Non-Race Car Events

Last edited:
I like how this new beginner seasonal is all about "overtake a whole bunch of cars in this short time limit". It's a fun little challenge I haven't seen done much in racing games. Usually the time-limit races in GT6 feel more about being able to hold your lead / race consistently / avoid mistakes over a long period of time, whereas this is the opposite of that.

Hard fight at Apricot Hill with the Midget. The Nissan GT'R win only because he took me into a spin close before the finish line :boggled:

View attachment 587834 View attachment 587835
I would say that it the typical AI style these days. I was using the R8 in the Intermediate event and I braked so I didn't hit the car in front but the Chevy just rammed into the back of me, no harm though as the R8 weighs a ton and a half (literally!) so it didn't budge me into the sand trap. That R8 is awesome by the way. won by over 8 seconds without pushing the tune to its limits.

Also, the Lotus in the beginner event is definitely overkill but seriously fun. It is a FITT tune from ages ago and it grips like Homer Simpson on bart's neck.

I would say that it the typical AI style these days. I was using the R8 in the Intermediate event and I braked so I didn't hit the car in front but the Chevy just rammed into the back of me, no harm though as the R8 weighs a ton and a half (literally!) so it didn't budge me into the sand trap. That R8 is awesome by the way. won by over 8 seconds without pushing the tune to its limits.

Also, the Lotus in the beginner event is definitely overkill but seriously fun. It is a FITT tune from ages ago and it grips like Homer Simpson on bart's neck.

That part made me chuckle.

Nearly sprayed coffee on my monitor and keyboard.

Latest Posts

Back