Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Ok,the new seasonals are done. I have used the Ferrari FXX for the 600PP event at Ascari, did not find it in your Garage @shaunm80 . For the 500PP race car event i have used the Opera S2000 '04 to keep up with fordlaser and the Tuner Car Drift event i have won with the AEM S2000 . maybe tomorrow i will try some drift creations from @LordJCS . I'm at the top of the friendlist at 3 Events so far , not so bad for the first day :)

Last edited:
Ok,the new seasonals are done. I have used the Ferrari FXX for the 600PP event at Ascari, did not find it in your Garage @shaunm80 . For the 500PP race car event i have used the Opera S2000 '04 to keep up with fordlaser and the Tuner Car Drift event i have won with the AEM S2000 . maybe tomorrow i will try some drift creations from @LordJCS . I'm at the top of the friendlist at 3 Events so far , not so bad for the first day :)
Was it this tune that you used for the S2000?

Opera Performance S2000 '04

I have got a life you know Chris 👍.

I was wondering if one could do a user-created track that's just, like, a reaaaaalllly long oval, and just tape down the joystick or prop the wheel at the right angle. Go out for the weekend, come back and look at the dilapidated mess you've made of your engine. But knowing GT, this would probably just be an efficient way of destroying playstations.

EDIT: Elise 111R Racecar seems to be my gold car, but it's not a @shaunm80 tune, I don't think. Probably @GhostRider65 . Though the Lancia Delta HF rally car was a lot of fun and came surprisingly close. Could probably take it with a better driver behind the wheel. I don't have the Opera S2000 and not keen on getting it. I already have more than enough S2000s in my garage... the Honda '06 one that was a prize car, the AEM, the Amuse GTI Turbo and I think a Spoon one too.

Last edited:
The Oldie Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (600PP RH) is also good for Gold , no turbo and with the limiter to 500PP ,that's it

IMG_20160909_191135.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Shaun,

For the Tuned Car Drift Trial I used
Stielow Engineering Red Devil (Drift Seasonal Tune)

600PP
814 BHP
1400kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
75/80
21.00/14.25
7/8
5/7
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.20/0.35

Racing Brake Kit
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.577
2nd 1.872
3rd 1.472
4th 1.193
5th 1.006
6th 0.865
Set final gear to 4.745

FC LSD
45/50/10

Set power limiter to 98.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 23kgs to Position 50

A drift tune that sounds awesome. I achieved a score of 8100 with a particularly scrappy attempt with this tune. A lot of points to be gained if you can control this car through all the sectors.

reddevilimg1-jpg.172846

reddevilimg2-jpg.172847
Still working on the 1987 or earlier drift trial with the Yellow bird by LordJCS.
Cheers :cheers:

Hi Shaun,

For the Tuned Car Drift Trial I used

Still working on the 1987 or earlier drift trial with the Yellow bird by LordJCS.
Cheers :cheers:
Added to the list.

Now, has anyone got a tune from my garage that is good enough for the 600PP SH Ascari TT? I have been trying to use the SuperVeloce but my driving skill is lacking for this event right now.

Added to the list.

Now, has anyone got a tune from my garage that is good enough for the 600PP SH Ascari TT? I have been trying to use the SuperVeloce but my driving skill is lacking for this event right now.

Yep; 2:12.733

image.jpeg

I did this TT a while ago, I forgot to take a pic of the finish order so you guys get that one one instead.

I figured this would be the go to car for this event from your garage... I'm sure there's others, I'll let you know :cheers:

Btw, that was the 600pp Murcielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09 SH tune.

Edit:

Well it turns out that I was able to get gold with every eligible car in your garage except for the 599 Ferrari - it was the most fun car to drive though!

First, Alfa Romeo tz3 Stradale 600PP SS tune. 2:14.820

image.jpeg

2. Ferrari Enzo, this one slides around a bit, took a few retries. 2:13.994

image.jpeg

3. Ferrari 458 2:13.411
Easiest car to drive! 1 lap no retries, stable and the car I recommend for this event!!
image.jpeg

4. Pagani Zonda c12S 7.3 '02. 2:14.775
Took me 1 lap, shift early, easy on the throttle.
image.jpeg

5. Lamborghini Revton 2:13.293
I bought it new, had to adjust power to 96.9% to get it to 600pp. After the oil change it was 602pp with the power % you had stated.
This has a long gearbox which took a bit to get used to shifting in different spots. If you don't want to shift as much this car is also recommended for this event
image.jpeg

6. Ferrari 430, 2:14.673
Almost as good as the 458, but not quite.
image.jpeg

7. Ferrari SP1. 2:14.782 Took a few redo's.
image.jpeg

Thanks again for the awesome tunes @shaunm80
I always enjoy driving them!
I changed the tires to sport hards to meet the requirements of the event but that was the only change to your tunes.

My Recommended car for this event is the 458!
Or the Lamborghini Revton if don't want to shift as much.

Last edited:
Today i have tried the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (594PP CH) from @LordJCS as promised for the Tuner car drift event and i was able to improve my points by 700. This give me a comfortable lead at the friendlist :)

View attachment 584422

Nice...

My choice of car would've been the Pozzi Motorsports Camaro as i find it to be more willing to throw out the rearend.

But that's me..

Nice to see that my tunes still get some attention. Thanks for the update.

Well well...

The "tuned car" drift trial sticks out.

I have a bunch of those posted here.. Let's see if any of those make it on to the list.

(i know, Shameful plug)

Sorry, i'm just curious.

The main contenders i can think of are:
---------------------------------------

Highland Performance G37

The "Trans Cammer" Mustang

Amuse S2000 GT1 turbo '09 (premium)

The "Pozzi Motorsports" Camaro aka "Jarvis"

Bonus: For those who have the tune. (since it's not posted)

Not sure, but i think the Ruf Yellowbird counts as a tuned car as well. (Don't quote me on that.)
If you have a drift tune for Pozzi CAMARO, may I have a link?

Here we go...

Time for two tunes made for some sideways shenanigans.

First out is the Pozzi Motorsports Camaro RS.. aka: "Iron man" or "Jarvis" ( your choice).

578pp
658bhp
1283kg @ 53/47

CH tires

No oil change.

Semi racing exhaust
supercharger

-------------------------------------

Susp: Fully custom.

F/R

RH 60 / 60
SR 29,45 / 5,35
DC 7 / 6
DE 6 / 7
ARB 6 / 6
CAM 5,5 / 3,5
TOE -0,12 / 0,08

Race brakes:
1 9

-------------------------------------------------

LSD:

----------------------------------------------------

Trans: Fully custom:

Set topspeed to 240kmh /149mph then gears as follows.

1: 3,180
2: 2,396
3: 1,855
4: 1,487
5: 1,225
6: 1,028

Final: 3,495

--------------------------------------------------------------

After this stage you can slap on +2 sized rims.

I went for Boyd Coddington's painted in one of the many shades of gold chrome, GT CHROME 010-W

For the body of the car i went for : Gran Turismo Red Metallic (From Mazda Furai)

This one really steps out on you when you step on the gas, so be careful.. Throttle control is key with this one.

Have fun..

View attachment 494753

View attachment 494754
Never mind just found it. Let's give it a try. Thanks for the tunes

Yep; 2:12.733

View attachment 584275

I did this TT a while ago, I forgot to take a pic of the finish order so you guys get that one one instead.

I figured this would be the go to car for this event from your garage... I'm sure there's others, I'll let you know :cheers:

Btw, that was the 600pp Murcielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09 SH tune.

Edit:

Well it turns out that I was able to get gold with every eligible car in your garage except for the 599 Ferrari - it was the most fun car to drive though!

First, Alfa Romeo tz3 Stradale 600PP SS tune. 2:14.820

View attachment 584347

2. Ferrari Enzo, this one slides around a bit, took a few retries. 2:13.994

View attachment 584351

3. Ferrari 458 2:13.411
Easiest car to drive! 1 lap no retries, stable and the car I recommend for this event!!
View attachment 584352

4. Pagani Zonda c12S 7.3 '02. 2:14.775
Took me 1 lap, shift early, easy on the throttle.
View attachment 584353

5. Lamborghini Revton 2:13.293
I bought it new, had to adjust power to 96.9% to get it to 600pp. After the oil change it was 602pp with the power % you had stated.
This has a long gearbox which took a bit to get used to shifting in different spots. If you don't want to shift as much this car is also recommended for this event
View attachment 584354

6. Ferrari 430, 2:14.673
Almost as good as the 458, but not quite.
View attachment 584355

7. Ferrari SP1. 2:14.782 Took a few redo's.
View attachment 584356

Thanks again for the awesome tunes @shaunm80
I always enjoy driving them!
I changed the tires to sport hards to meet the requirements of the event but that was the only change to your tunes.

My Recommended car for this event is the 458!
Or the Lamborghini Revton if don't want to shift as much.
All added to the list. Thank you for trying them all out. I know which car I will use now to try and get gold. My favourite car in the whole game. The 458. :)
Today i have tried the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (594PP CH) from @LordJCS as promised for the Tuner car drift event and i was able to improve my points by 700. This give me a comfortable lead at the friendlist :)

View attachment 584422
Well done chris. I was happy with gold and not far behind you but you have just pulled away quite significantly! @LordJCS drift tunes are better than my own once you know how to drift properly. Mine are basic drift tunes to get a gold score and thats pretty much it :)
Never mind just found it. Let's give it a try. Thanks for the tunes
LordJCS has his own section as he had a niche in my garage for amazing drift machines. Glad you found them all. :)

All added to the list. Thank you for trying them all out. I know which car I will use now to try and get gold. My favourite car in the whole game. The 458. :)

Well done chris. I was happy with gold and not far behind you but you have just pulled away quite significantly! @LordJCS drift tunes are better than my own once you know how to drift properly. Mine are basic drift tunes to get a gold score and thats pretty much it :)

LordJCS has his own section as he had a niche in my garage for amazing drift machines. Glad you found them all. :)
Shaunm80. As you can see I've been following your sight. Nice work, thanks.

I think you may have forgotten to add the lambo superveloce to the list. :cheers: :gtpflag:

I'm not sure what it is about that 458 but it does not seem bothered by the sh tires. You don't have to be as reserved with the throttle and up shifts as you do in other cars because it can put that power to the road without getting loose.
That car is on another level!

Shaun. I found this tune that i posted a while back. It has for some reason not been posted in "my corner" on your first page.

Tune is located on page 422

I also noticed that the Yellowbird isn't linked to my corner either.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seasonal-setups.300860/page-485#post-11467151

Alright..

Here we go..

Do you feel like you're brave or worthy enough to weild the power of "Mjolnir"? If yes, then i might have the tune for you.

So without any further ado. here it is.

Grand touring garage's Trans cammer Mustang.

587pp
759bhp
1452kg @ 52/48

CH Tires

No oil change

Engine tune stage 3
Semi racing exhaust
Supercharger.
'
------------------------------------

Suspension: Fully custom.

F/R

RH 100 / 100
SR 15,00 / 7,20
DC 8 / 6
DE 6 / 8
ARB 6 / 6
CAM 5,5 / 3,5
TOE -0,12 / 0,08

Race Brakes:

1 9

LSD:

Trans: fully custom.

Set topspeed 230kmh/ 143mph.

Then set gears as follows.

1: 2,870
2: 2,020
3: 1,565
4: 1,252
5: 1,032

Final: 3,575

-----------------------------------------------

Body:

Weight red: stage 3
Window weight red.

------------------------------------------------

Now that you've come this far it's time for bigger sized rims. +2 size Boyd Coddington's painted in a Silver Chrome.

Body is also painted in a Chrome silver:

Calipers: In a copper chrome: (To match the leather wrap on the handle)

Tune is done. Tread gently or it will make you pay for it.
This one is quite wild, but what did you expect from the "Hammer" that creates Thunder and lightning?!

Anyhow, have fun!

View attachment 495014

View attachment 495015

Last edited:
FITT Heart and Seoul Challenge

Autumn Ring_3.jpg

Car used :- Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13

510PP
424 BHP
Weight 1270kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Car paint colour scheme
Car Body – Circuit Blue Pearl
Brake Calipers – GT METALLIC 007-W

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Rims – RAYS 57Ultimate (Blue)

FC Suspension
F/R
112/114
7.25/8.10
5/4
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/5

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.800
2nd 2.005
3rd 1.530
4th 1.230
5th 1.024
6th 0.892
Set final gear to 4.250

FC LSD
12/14/10
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Set power limiter to 98.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast – Set 14kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Tuned for Autumn Ring Reverse. Designed to be consistent and easy to drive. Hopefully you will find that this tune fits my normal tuning style and fingers crossed you enjoy it. Good luck to all the testers involved.

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

Autumn Ring.jpg

FITT Heart and Seoul Challenge

Reviews and Result

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Official Reviews
shaunm80
Lap Time – 1.24.890
DC – 3rd
Comments – Tuned to be consistent and easy to drive. This is what it felt like when testing and I still enjoyed the challenge of it. It gave me the confidence to push but also to save it should I push too much. A lot of grip, a little loose on the rear but planted enough that I could pick my lines coming out of the corner to get best traction. Brakes were good, transmission worked well to minimise wheel spin and front rotation was also good. Not much to set this tune apart from some of those around it apart from the consistency from lap to lap and the neutral handling that enabled me to drive off the racing line with confidence. I look forward to seeing what other testers make of my own tune.

Pretend Racer
Rank #1
1:22.671 lap 9
no understeer well balanced goes where its pointed. Lsd is perfect, tranny works great - best gearing through esses. Brakes are great. Didn't use 6th gear...

Video included for this review.

Odefinn
Lap Time: DC: 1:23.817 - #8th
Impressions of Tune:
Something weird on balance, front feels really heavy and rear light.
Tendency to understeer until rear breaks traction and then starts oversteer.
Brakes are braking front grip what leads also entry stage understeer.
Feels like something is limiting suspension free movements and causing lot of mentioned things.
(This car had 3 extra lap, coz it was my wake-up car, half second improvement from first run)

RMan72
Lap Time: 1:22.830 Grey
DC Position: 6th
Impressions and feedback: Car has slight understeer, but it can also oversteer if pushed hard through the fast corners. She's easy to get into a rhythm with and will produce consistent low 1:23's but when you start to push hard the understeer and oversteer kill lap times.

Unofficial Reviews
Chrisspeed281
I have tried this tune at Autumn Ring Reverse out of competition. This car likes to go into a curve, no over or understeering was shown, easy to drive and better than expected. got a 1:25,3.. after a few laps , pretty sure a 1:23 or 1:22 is possible. You have done a good job with this tune , i really like it 👍

Lionheart2113
This is a good tune and very consistent. Ran 5 laps and 2 lap times were exactly the same.. 1:22.7xx.👍

Result

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back