Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Got my Assetto Corsa today , the Cars are different to drive but not difficult . Graphics is ok and the Sound is great . This will entertain me for a while . I have started with a Abarth 500 at the career Mode . I will be back at GT6 when the next Time Trial Events arrive :)

Edit : I did one Lap at the "Green Hell" with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra and the handling characteristics is incredible and the physics feels natural

Last edited:
I had another go at the seasonals a tonight. Started off with the 450pp SS tune for the bmw 330i '05 and with a sloppy race managed an easy win at Rome.

image.jpeg

That worked pretty well so I tried the same car/tune @ big willow and still mangaged to pull of the win. That Ferrari in 2nd place was pulling hard on the final straight - he almost got me.
image.jpeg

Then I tried the Nissan Skyline 2000gt-r (kpgc110) '73 sh tune in the beginners race. I did change the tires to sport soft...

image.jpeg

Last I tried the Nissan again but this time with the sh tires on it. The rabbit AI drove into the wall on the corner for the back straight, which I thought was kinda funny. At the last split I was 4.3 or 4.8 seconds ahead of him, but at the finish line only 1.9 ahead, hmmmm.

image.jpeg

I've noticed the rabbits have been doing a LOT of crashing in the current batch of seasonals. I'd probably find it more amusing if they didn't also have a habit of spinning spideways right in front of me. :P

I started Dirt 3 today. Nicely makes up for the lack of substantial rallying in GT6. It's a pretty great game, except for Christian the X-Treme American Bro, who is the most obnoxious voice I've ever heard in a racing game, and the fact that Jack The Mechanic keeps calling me "mate". What's the point of the game having the name "Natalie" in their audio files if they're just going to use generic masculine terms when addressing me? Still, it's a step up from Codemasters' previously sexist habit of not having any female names available in their games at all. /whiningover

Last edited:
Your new Mitsubishi tune is pretty fun in the Intermediate challenge, and an easy gold. I've tried all your new tunes and as usual, they are all great. My favorite is the Yellow Hat Supra.:cheers:
Mitsubishi HSR-II '89

550PP
464 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Dist 53:47

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
98/98
7.80/9.30
5/5
4/6
2/4
0.8/0.0
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.370
2nd 1.590
3rd 1.185
4th 0.940
5th 0.790
Set final gear to 3.820

FC LSD
F/R
12/16
15/18
13/15
Triple Place Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
40:60

Power limiter set to 92.9%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast - Set 30kgs at position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

A quick and fun "old" prototype car. Fancy aero that looks like it came from the early 90's. Not the best car out there but can be surprising on the right track.

View attachment 579565
View attachment 579566
View attachment 579567

I had another go at the seasonals a tonight. Started off with the 450pp SS tune for the bmw 330i '05 and with a sloppy race managed an easy win at Rome.

View attachment 580504

That worked pretty well so I tried the same car/tune @ big willow and still mangaged to pull of the win. That Ferrari in 2nd place was pulling hard on the final straight - he almost got me.
View attachment 580506

Then I tried the Nissan Skyline 2000gt-r (kpgc110) '73 sh tune in the beginners race. I did change the tires to sport soft...

View attachment 580507

Last I tried the Nissan again but this time with the sh tires on it. The rabbit AI drove into the wall on the corner for the back straight, which I thought was kinda funny. At the last split I was 4.3 or 4.8 seconds ahead of him, but at the finish line only 1.9 ahead, hmmmm.

View attachment 580513

Your new Mitsubishi tune is pretty fun in the Intermediate challenge, and an easy gold. I've tried all your new tunes and as usual, they are all great. My favorite is the Yellow Hat Supra.:cheers:

Tonight I tried the lotus Elise '00 450pp ss tune at big willow.

View attachment 580759

Next I tried the Toyota mr-2 1600 g limited supercharger '86 450pp ss tune. This is a fun car to drive because you can really feel the diff, and the TC working to get the power down.

View attachment 580760
All cars added to the list. Thanks for all the great finds people. :)

Well, at least us PS4-less racers, and those of us for whom GT Sport doesn't really look like our style of game, will get to have online company in GT6 for a little while longer. Must be frustrating for those of you who already spent money on it, though. Worse still for those who'd ordered it as a Christmas gift for someone.

Hey Shaun, now GT Sports has been delayed that gives you time to invest in a wheel :).
As much as I would love to own a wheel, I don't have the space in the flat right now. Maybe in a few years I will.

In other news, the recent FITT event has ended and the results are as follows;

For full results, see link here.

Ferrari SP1 '08

5th for DC
8th for average lap time.

Lamborghini Reventon '08

3rd for DC
4th for average lap time.

And miss out on the cash cow that gt7 will be? I doubt they would consider that :) I real hope there is a tuning element to GT sport as that would make waiting for this worth while.

Treed by otaliema. :)
Combine GT Sports into GT7 is the best way to go, if GT Sports gets released next year on its own you will not see GT7 until late 2018 or very late 2019.

Edit: I am back on GT6, not very happy with Assetto Corsa 👎.

Last edited:
500pp RACE CAR SUPER LAP!!! YESSSS!!! POLYPHONY HAS HEARD MY PRAYERS!!! <3 <3 <3

BTW, if GT Sport really is delayed 'til fall 2017, I think I'll try and score it and a PS4 as my Christmas treat for that year. I'll be able to jump on board with y'all. THIS Christmas I think I'd rather like a wheel.

Last edited:
Well well...

The "tuned car" drift trial sticks out.

I have a bunch of those posted here.. Let's see if any of those make it on to the list.

(i know, Shameful plug)

Sorry, i'm just curious.

The main contenders i can think of are:
---------------------------------------

Highland Performance G37

The "Trans Cammer" Mustang

Amuse S2000 GT1 turbo '09 (premium)

The "Pozzi Motorsports" Camaro aka "Jarvis"

Bonus: For those who have the tune. (since it's not posted)

Not sure, but i think the Ruf Yellowbird counts as a tuned car as well. (Don't quote me on that.)

Last edited:
I think I done jinxed myself celebrating the chance to use my lower-powered touring cars so excitedly. No gold yet. I've come close with the Mazda Roadster TC and Motor Sport Elise '99 (could probably do it with more work), and haven't yet tried the Elise 111R Racecar or R5 Rally Car, but it's tougher than I thought it'd be. Certainly harder for me than the last set of TTs.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back