Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Sorry for the double post.

Yesterday's daily workout gave me the SLS AMG GT3.

An absolute beast of a car..
I think I have that car too. It is a great car.

This coming week, I am going to try and find some spare time to tune up all the remaining Gr. 4 cars I have. Brands Hatch might not be an interesting track to drive over and over but it is a great track to nail a great tune on. :)

I received a Hyundai Genesis Gr. 3 car today. It looks good but I need to find a tune for it. It is very tail happy right now.

I am acquiring quite a car collection now.

Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170430105845.jpg

Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170430105859.jpg

How is GT SPORTS going.
Pretty good. I tried to get in a few races yesterday but I had server errors so I couldn't join. I think it was the N300 race. Oh well, I was pretty quick in that class of car. F1 day today though so probably won't be entering too many races.

I have 43 SR points but I am still a D Class driver.. It is a little annoying because lots of bash em up drivers seem to be in my lobbies these days. Kids... I tell ya.

A huge update ( 10 GB) has arrived for GT Sport :) Changes i have found so far is the SR rating has changed from numbers to letters (I had SR 44 and now i have SR B) and a annoying " Brake" pops up at the hud. The Cars feels a little smoother imo. My biggest hope is that the update includes new Tracks or Cars :)

A huge update ( 10 GB) has arrived for GT Sport :) Changes i have found so far is the SR rating has changed from numbers to letters (I had SR 44 and now i have SR B) and a annoying " Brake" pops up at the hud. The Cars feels a little smoother imo. My biggest hope is that the update includes new Tracks or Cars :)
I am a B driver too... Also, the game bongs at you now if you go purple in any sector/lap. There must be a new track hidden in there somewhere. :)

We have more races in the day though.. Thats good :)

What are you thoughts on the engine sound for the R8 LMS? For me, it sounds worse than it did in GT6. So quiet compared to the likes of the McLaren 650S GT3 car. I received this car today and it is epic! I still prefer the Vantage for engine sound but I can't argue with the looks of the McLaren.
I use the Cockpit view and the most you can hear is the whining transmission sound. At the replay the Cars sounds better for me :)

You should add me to your FL. I only have @LordJCS and @chrisspeed281 on Beta to compare my times too. They are pretty much in front of me at all times so you might as well join them at the head of the leaderboard. :)

Thank you for the kind words, i am so glad that gt is coming alive again (on ps4, i don't play ps3 anymore). The old feeling is coming back again... also thanks to gtp!!!

I added you and sent the requests to Lord and Chris...

if there is someone else to add please do!

all the best and grts from Holland, Stefan

A Spec Single Races (Updated 4/5/17)

P1060816.jpg

Probably rehashed events from a previous month but well go with it none-the-less. Let me know which tunes from this garage get you a gold trophy and I will add them to the list below.

Beginner Level Non-Racng Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Mazda RX500 '70 (500PP SH) - Reduce PP
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88 (450PP SH)

Intermediate Level Racing Car Challenge (500PP RH)
Mazda Roadster Touring Car (500PP RH)
Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11 (550PP RH)

Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (550PP SM)
Ford GT40 Mark I 15th Anniversary Edition '66 (550PP SS) - Add SM Tyres
Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 (550PP SS) - Add SM Tyres
Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07 - Add SM Tyres and reduce PP Limiter

Last edited:
Unboxing my new G29 Wheel :) I got a Shifter aswell to drive the older Cars with Style :cheers:

View attachment 645497

What do you think of the smell? I like it... and it will stay for a while...

On the serious side, the brake pedal is very stiff, if you don't like it you can remove the rubber block inside the pedal, or - what i did - use my pedal set from the g27...

grts!

On the serious side, the brake pedal is very stiff, if you don't like it you can remove the rubber block inside the pedal, or - what i did - use my pedal set from the g27...

grts!
On my G29 the brake pedal is fine because I am faster, there is no need to do anything with the brake pedal 👍.

grts!
On my G29 the brake pedal is fine because I am faster, there is no need to do anything with the brake pedal 👍.
Thank you Guys, i will see how it works , first i have to drill some holes to screw on the Wheel and the Pedals on my Rig :cheers:

@steefpeef you are right 👍 At GT Sport the braking is poor, all i can get when i press the breakpedal as hard as i can is shown at the Picture below. With GT6 everything work much better. I need to find a solution, i will try to remove the rubber block. Thanks for the hint. I had a Trustmaster so no G27 pedals.

Gran Turismo™Sport Geschlossene Beta-Testversion_20170505174015.jpg

Last edited:
Back