Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,167 views
Taking a break guys... be back in a little while, gotta munch some food first and recharge :lol:
 
My tune for the integra type r is in the garage guys.check it out!!!
 
Back on later guys.

Will give you're tune a go LP2K.
 
Sorry for the hits, specially Calcifer. I thougt you were the same dutch who just hitted my on the turn. I hate no having side mirrors.

After all evening long racing alone you are making it worth.
 
Sorry for the hits, specially Calcifer. I thougt you were the same dutch who just hitted my on the turn. I hate no having side mirrors.

After all evening long racing alone you are making it worth.
your not a bad driver mate your clean.👍 nice race on the last one
 
Sorry for the hits, specially Calcifer. I thougt you were the same dutch who just hitted my on the turn. I hate no having side mirrors.

After all evening long racing alone you are making it worth.

I think i touched your side on one corner, sorry :nervous:
 
hahaha he was a punter so i had to get him lol
 
LP2K, i see you hate punters as much as i do do, i was willing to tell you all the time "live it to me"
 
LP2K, i see you hate punters as much as i do do, i was willing to tell you all the time "live it to me"
oh i can't stand them mate :lol: yeh i will leave it to you next time 👍
 
oh i can't stand them mate :lol: yeh i will leave it to you next time 👍

No intencion of being "the smart one" but you all are usually faster or as fast as me and i think maybe after all this time driving rear traccion and awd you have forgotten that a fwd "drifts" not when you brake but when you stops braking.
 
We need more GTPers to prevent those unsavoury types being able to join so easily.

I'll try to get my PS3 online. Been meaning to for a long time. I've completed the game and have my F1 car, but neither on pro physics or with elegance- so I will be a slow wussy driver, but I'm damned if I'll be a punter so let me see what I can do to increase the nonpunter quotient :)
 
coming in at :30 to try out the R1s :)
 
OMG ive been driving with TCS on 5 all night :banghead:
 
I think we shall place a traffic light on the chicane:idea:

We were both trying to left the other past first. lol:dunce:

lol remember that, i was thinking where is he.

LP2K what happened last corner last lap?
 
Ok R1s make all the difference... :lol: anyone running my tune... run R1s.. LP2K has pointed me in the right direction... Thanks!
 
lol remember that, i was thinking where is he.

LP2K what happened last corner last lap?
Just messing around really,trying to master the golf
 
Nice racing Turbo! good battling :D
 
oh i can't stand them mate :lol: yeh i will leave it to you next time 👍
if there is anything i hate more than punters are spanish piunters, and more than that a spanish descasting punter winnin a race:grumpy:

And he has won becausse i´m an idiot, i kept telling myself all the "do your race"
 
Last edited:
That was a mess :grumpy:, just came across the worst punter ever (individualracer) what a tool :grumpy:
 
Loving the puntage NOT!!!!
 
Sorry to all then, particularly to Stevo, first time in a FWD for agers, and I got more understeer than I bargained for, not to mention my brake pads were made of mushy peas :p
 
if there is anything i hate more than punters are spanish piunters, and more than that a spanish descasting punter winnin a race:grumpy:
i've always said the spanish are the durtiest ones :ouch:
 
Sorry for the knock madmax i didnt see you.

Did that guy punt you off the track blitz?
 
Sorry to all then, particularly to Stevo, first time in a FWD for agers, and I got more understeer than I bargained for, not to mention my brake pads were made of mushy peas :p

You caused me no problems mate, but that punter in the white typeR (individualracer) ruined both our races.
 
Sorry for the knock madmax i didnt see you.

Did that guy punt you off the track blitz?

Nah, swerved back onto the track after going off and thought I took you with me... so I waited...
 
Last edited:
Back