Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Taking a break guys... be back in a little while, gotta munch some food first and recharge :lol:

Sorry for the hits, specially Calcifer. I thougt you were the same dutch who just hitted my on the turn. I hate no having side mirrors.

After all evening long racing alone you are making it worth.

Sorry for the hits, specially Calcifer. I thougt you were the same dutch who just hitted my on the turn. I hate no having side mirrors.

your not a bad driver mate your clean.👍 nice race on the last one

I think i touched your side on one corner, sorry :nervous:

oh i can't stand them mate :lol: yeh i will leave it to you next time 👍

No intencion of being "the smart one" but you all are usually faster or as fast as me and i think maybe after all this time driving rear traccion and awd you have forgotten that a fwd "drifts" not when you brake but when you stops braking.

We need more GTPers to prevent those unsavoury types being able to join so easily.

I'll try to get my PS3 online. Been meaning to for a long time. I've completed the game and have my F1 car, but neither on pro physics or with elegance- so I will be a slow wussy driver, but I'm damned if I'll be a punter so let me see what I can do to increase the nonpunter quotient :)

Ok R1s make all the difference... :lol: anyone running my tune... run R1s.. LP2K has pointed me in the right direction... Thanks!

oh i can't stand them mate :lol: yeh i will leave it to you next time 👍
if there is anything i hate more than punters are spanish piunters, and more than that a spanish descasting punter winnin a race:grumpy:

And he has won becausse i´m an idiot, i kept telling myself all the "do your race"

Last edited:
Sorry to all then, particularly to Stevo, first time in a FWD for agers, and I got more understeer than I bargained for, not to mention my brake pads were made of mushy peas :P

Sorry to all then, particularly to Stevo, first time in a FWD for agers, and I got more understeer than I bargained for, not to mention my brake pads were made of mushy peas :P

You caused me no problems mate, but that punter in the white typeR (individualracer) ruined both our races.

Sorry for the knock madmax i didnt see you.

Did that guy punt you off the track blitz?

Nah, swerved back onto the track after going off and thought I took you with me... so I waited...

Last edited:
Back