Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Alright guys... Racing is GREAT at this event... I'm off for a break.. I'll definately be back later! 👍

Is great racing with you but i´m just about dying of starvation.

I'll be back on a while i hope you'll be still here.
LPK take care of them:tup:

Is great racing with you but i´m just about dying of starvation.

I'll be back on a while i hope you'll be still here.
LPK take care of them:tup:
I WISH I COULD BUT IM OFF FOR ABIT TOO GUYS TUT :guilty: LOL SEE YALL LATER.👍 OFF TO SEE THE MISSES

I believe you 👍:)

But it does make it a bit tailhappy around the corners.

Some great racing tonight, thanks to all of you for an evening well spent 👍
I had big fun tonight.

Ah, I didnt recognize your forum name... Yeah I had some good battles with you! bump drafting down the straight :D

I missed out on the last race but then got into one with some GT5Net usernames. Very clean racers.

I believe you 👍:)

But it does make it a bit tailhappy around the corners.

Some great racing tonight, thanks to all of you for an evening well spent 👍
I had big fun tonight.

Actually that´s the point, if you know how much tailhappy the car is you can make it drift as your will. Brake a bit before the corner, stop braking, turn and the car will do the corner by itself.

If anyone wants more setup details i can give you, but i´m not exactly an expert. lol

By the way, i got this great friend of mine he will be probably joining, F1Racing (GB), i respond for him , he is one of the fairest drivers i ever met.

Last edited:
Actually that´s the point, if you know how much tailhappy the car is you can make it drift as your will. brake a bit before the corner stop braking, turn and the car will do the corner by itself.

If anyone wants more setup details i can give you, but i´m not exactly an expert. lol

Yes please just got a 1'52.7xx with R1/S3 :)

Yeah, were some good battles going on. You're also using the R1/S3 setup?
Or the R1/R1 from Lp2K?

Ummm Im actually using my own which WAS R3... but now is running R1s after seeing LP2Ks tune... before that I was always scratching my head why he was pulling away on the straights.. :) I still gotta try R1/S3 though...

By the way, i got this great friend of mine he will be probably joining, F1Racing (GB), i respond for him , he is one of the fairest drivers i ever met.

yeh i know F1Racing hes my friend too,clean & fast driver

Whoever thought up using the F version of this track for online racing is an idiot. The GT version without the chicane would be much better.

Back