Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,167 views
quite busy here tonight. how many gtp-ers on the grid per race?
 
Nice racing Sutil_MadMax and LP2K... that Golf is pretty quick...
 
1 52.355 i got then.i think its time to put the golf in the garage lol 👍
 
oh i can't stand them mate :lol: yeh i will leave it to you next time 👍

That one was mine, is becausse what i did to him i´m known as The Road Warrior. lol
 
Alright guys... Racing is GREAT at this event... I'm off for a break.. I'll definately be back later! 👍
 
New tune for the golf gti 05 in the garage guys!!!
 
Is great racing with you but i´m just about dying of starvation.

I'll be back on a while i hope you'll be still here.
LPK take care of them:tup:
 
I'll Try it in the next race LP2K
 
Is great racing with you but i´m just about dying of starvation.

I'll be back on a while i hope you'll be still here.
LPK take care of them:tup:
I WISH I COULD BUT IM OFF FOR ABIT TOO GUYS TUT :guilty: LOL SEE YALL LATER.👍 OFF TO SEE THE MISSES
 
r1 front s3 rear. believe me

I believe you 👍:)

But it does make it a bit tailhappy around the corners.

Some great racing tonight, thanks to all of you for an evening well spent 👍
I had big fun tonight.
 
I believe you 👍:)

But it does make it a bit tailhappy around the corners.

Some great racing tonight, thanks to all of you for an evening well spent 👍
I had big fun tonight.

Ah, I didnt recognize your forum name... Yeah I had some good battles with you! bump drafting down the straight :D
 
damn mosby you are fast!!
 
I missed out on the last race but then got into one with some GT5Net usernames. Very clean racers.
 
Ah, I didnt recognize your forum name... Yeah I had some good battles with you! bump drafting down the straight :D

Yeah, were some good battles going on. You're also using the R1/S3 setup?
Or the R1/R1 from Lp2K?
 
I believe you 👍:)

But it does make it a bit tailhappy around the corners.

Some great racing tonight, thanks to all of you for an evening well spent 👍
I had big fun tonight.

Actually that´s the point, if you know how much tailhappy the car is you can make it drift as your will. Brake a bit before the corner, stop braking, turn and the car will do the corner by itself.

If anyone wants more setup details i can give you, but i´m not exactly an expert. lol

By the way, i got this great friend of mine he will be probably joining, F1Racing (GB), i respond for him , he is one of the fairest drivers i ever met.
 
Last edited:
Actually that´s the point, if you know how much tailhappy the car is you can make it drift as your will. brake a bit before the corner stop braking, turn and the car will do the corner by itself.

If anyone wants more setup details i can give you, but i´m not exactly an expert. lol

Yes please just got a 1'52.7xx with R1/S3 :)
 
Yeah, were some good battles going on. You're also using the R1/S3 setup?
Or the R1/R1 from Lp2K?

Ummm Im actually using my own which WAS R3... but now is running R1s after seeing LP2Ks tune... before that I was always scratching my head why he was pulling away on the straights.. :) I still gotta try R1/S3 though...
 
By the way, i got this great friend of mine he will be probably joining, F1Racing (GB), i respond for him , he is one of the fairest drivers i ever met.


yeh i know F1Racing hes my friend too,clean & fast driver
 
I had to take out that guy at the start as he was going to ruin the race.
 
Whoever thought up using the F version of this track for online racing is an idiot. The GT version without the chicane would be much better.
 
Sorry people in that last race.
Too much Old No 7.
 
Back