Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,687 views
Still no big GTP members...WTF?

Back in a couple of hours.
The event starts at 9:00PM GMT, so I hope there will be many GTP'ers by then.
 
Lol, typical.

Off for a couple of hours guys.

Spent 3-4 hours racing no one...GRR!
 
Watch out for Padulobird (IT)...
 
I did my 'fake-sleep-trick' too seriously... I felt down myself also for two hours! :)

Well maybe it was good. I had rough weekend at 'office'. Now one reward (beer) to myself, then camera, lights, and see you on Fuji!
 
Watch out for Padulobird (IT)...
yeh i know i was looking through my rear view and saw him trying to hit you off the straight,and he cuts the sharp corners too.
 
That was a mess... Sorry LP2K for being a bit rough at some points.
 
Guess its Clarkson time in the uk, see you all later!


I’ve had an awesome laugh when James and Richard tasted the drink out of the V8 blender.

Those faces!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
GREAT RACE!!👍
 
What is a good F430 lap vs. a good Cali lap?

Added: I quit. See you all later.
 
Last edited:
What is a good F430 lap vs. a good Cali lap?
1.44 in the 430 is a good lap,ask bollox for the cali he will know lol 👍
 
1.44 in the 430 is a good lap,ask bollox for the cali he will know lol 👍


Well.. in free run with the cali.. ive managed a 1'42.9xx, but in the races with the RBE is kinda varies from 1'43.xx to 1'45.xx

hate the damn RBE , sux
 
Is it just me or was every single non-GTPer a punter? And I also hate consistently starting at the back, IIRC I've never started in the pack somewhere without something going wrong.
 
Gotcha - I've been doing 44's in the 430 - I'll tune up a Barbie car.

But for the time being I'm too angry to continue to put up with these drivers.
 
Gotcha - I've been doing 44's in the 430 - I'll tune up a Barbie car.

But for the time being I'm too angry to continue to put up with these drivers.

I love when they try to fire me off into the barriers.. gives me an excuse to catch them up and put them off in a big way...:lol:
 
I wish people got penalties for leaving the track like in the IFTC
 
I'm absolutely sick of this now, I give up. I finally start in the pack somewhere but some noob ends up punting me into Bollox and gives me a 10 second ramming penalty.

I really like how some noob attempted to ram me when I was a ghost in the sand, and how he managed to spin himself out and get a penalty.
 
Last edited:
With my cali setup, I run 1'43s easily on free run. Best time so far is 1.43.252. Btw guys it's me, BRracing_ProtoX. I've now joined the Legit Team!. You all are more than welcome to add me.
 
Your times are making me feel inferior :grumpy: the best i have managed in the F430 is a mid 1:46 :grumpy: i am using the standard controller??
 
Coming in with the F40 to do a couple! 👍
 
This is rubbish, all the ES drivers in my race just then were punters. I managed to get around literally 10 penalties.
 
d/c :(
 
The game froze just then online, the time got stuck on 6.666 :scared:

I think I was host, I have no clue why it does that since my net is absolute crap.
 
Did I hit you there Grim?? Connection was really laggy....
 
Back