Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,685 views
I was doing terrible with throttle control with the DS3, and since I didn't want to hook up my wheel, I just screwed around so I didn't hit people. I only saw one other GTP guy, though.
 
This is rubbish, all the ES drivers in my race just then were punters. I managed to get around literally 10 penalties.

This is a sorry thing to say but every time i see a Spanish driver behind me i cringe :nervous:
 
This event is awful tonight. Both races I have been in are full of punters, and the event is laggy as hell. :grumpy:
 
I like how that elbandito guy punted me off second last corner, he took a huge lead on the final straight but he spun out on his own when I was ages behind him.
 
Ok thats it for me... have to work tomorrow again... Good luck to those still racing... catch ya next time! 👍
 
Good race AutoAki. 👍
Sorry for the tap at the chicane L5 - my brakes were shot:sly:
 
Sorry guys, first time in the F40, great driving by the Spaniard in the red 599 👎
 
Good race AutoAki. 👍
Sorry for the tap at the chicane L5 - my brakes were shot:sly:

No worries, it was very small bumb. I'm sure before that I gave you few same kind...atleast I was worried about that... so nice closeracing!


Edit: Laggyrace again 23.00. Got it ontape. Maybe will put it to YouTube, so those who dont know what that is, can see.
 
Last edited:
From now on we're starting at 30 seconds, so just like move out of the way and let the others go and line up wherever.
 
Sorry Grim - that was a rough race with the lag. I gave up and parked in the pits halfway through.
Looks like you're getting to grips with that wheel 👍
 
Sorry Grim - that was a rough race with the lag. I gave up and parked in the pits halfway through.
Looks like you're getting to grips with that wheel 👍

I jumped out of my seat when you rear ended me. :scared: Last thing I was expecting.

I am getting there with the wheel, just can't wait to get the playseat to go with it. :)
 
From now on we're starting at 30 seconds, so just like move out of the way and let the others go and line up wherever.

Sorry I missed this new info, I visit in laptop only few times in hour...
 
Sorry turbo lag. Not raced at fuji for a while. I'm a bit rusty.
 
Sorry for what? :p You were pretty good, had some fun when we had the close battles. I'm off for a while now, getting bored now.
 
Sorry for what? :p You were pretty good, had some fun when we had the close battles. I'm off for a while now, getting bored now.

I thought i had hit you a few times.
 
I think only like once if anything, think you were pretty clean 👍
 
00 xx :sly:
 
Wow. Just had a couple of races with full grids, but no other gtp drivers. I have been spoilt, racing the late night gang at suzuka. I can't believe how many twits there are out there. (substitute any letter you wish)
 
How are you guys getting these full grids? I have never gotten more than 6 people when I am host or joining somebody else's race.
 
PAL disc bud

LP2K, great battles - can you try to stay on the 'track' like in IFTC? I want to, I'd like it if more people did as well.

Sorry about that start, jumped the gun a bit.
 
PAL disc bud

LP2K, great battles - can you try to stay on the 'track' like in IFTC? I want to, I'd like it if more people did as well.

Sorry about that start, jumped the gun a bit.
yeh will do 👍 nice racing !!
 
Yea, on the track is the only way to go.
 
nice racing JvM 👍
 
Yea, I didn't say you didn't, just said that refering to Tzayad's post.

Nice racing mate 👍
 
Back