Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
Gah, had an awful race just now, I was all over the place! GTP_Sausages, you should have got by me when I left the door open, I was just getting in your way!

One race had one of the worst starts...
Everyone went well at T1 but the end of the Esses the stick out barrier someone knocked on that and gave 5 cars penaties...

3 were GTP :lol:

Truely evil start...

My average laps are early 2:08's sixaxis. (still learning the car and controller...) Ive only raced at Suz about 5 times now and my best is only 3rd ;_;

Still hate the new physics (cant drift without snapping back)

I think this race is very good.

Each driver tends to be quicker at lots of different parts of the track. I think the Cali's advantage is the seemless shift. I just refuse to drive a drop-top car that was designed for ken and barbie :D

F430 is more me, I'm going to stick to it!

The starts seem to be hit or miss. I try to be as careful as possible and I think most others do...but all it takes is ONE NUMPTY and it's GTP'ers everywhere like skittles on ice!

Good racing though, I enjoy it.

What happened to my F430?? I tuned it to 650PP yesterday after the update and today I signed on and it was at 637??WTF?? My weight was 100% when I went into quicktune. I noticed some other F430s at that PP.

Did polyphony install a "adjust PP on the fly"? Now the Cali seems much faster:(

I want to say good race to doctorben, but I pretty much got owned.

Nice work Hyper_UK showing me how it is done passing on both the inside and outside cleanly before the back straight, fiendish.

Thanks mate, I was on a mission to catch up after I got punted @ the start. :ouch:

it seems there are drawbacks to a fast girlfriend ;)

But, you'll be grateful during an endurance like a 24hr race :)

Good thinking batman, Sam can race the night shift. :)

Last edited:
I know mate, was having a good battle with SRT Speedy, he had a bit of lag throughout the race...

Was all fair. LAst lap T1 I clipped him on second part of the first turn, then waited...rejoined as we were but lower down the pack.

Then before 130R he lost it, I lost it in avoidance and I started counting the amount of spins I did and counted 7...LOL!!!!

Sorry.

I also had the mysterious PP change happen to me earlier, dropped from 650 to 640. Very strange. :crazy:

The same crap happened to me lol. I was wondering where my speed went in a couple of races last night, and then I realized my California was at 640. I thought I was losing my marbles for a second lol. It seemed like it may have happened after a 2nd download that took place after I downloaded the latest update. Weird...

I know mate, was having a good battle with SRT Speedy, he had a bit of lag throughout the race...

Was all fair. LAst lap T1 I clipped him on second part of the first turn, then waited...rejoined as we were but lower down the pack.

Then before 130R he lost it, I lost it in avoidance and I started counting the amount of spins I did and counted 7...LOL!!!!

Sorry.

I felt like tom cruise in days of thunder when he passed in that big smoke....:sly:

I also had the mysterious PP change happen to me earlier, dropped from 650 to 640. Very strange. :crazy:

same here. :confused:

hotlap update.

California @ R1 = 2.04,951

i will try this setup now online, i´m in at 15. :)

Last edited:
Good race Maestro...but so frustrating...I had a vendetta against doctorben for deliberately taking me out into the hairpin!!!

You showed SRT_Speedy that it is possible to be overtaken at 130R and both make it out the otherside without any drama, very well raced mate. Top driver.

This new Ferrari feels great after few hours testing!

What I would like to know is, what kind of basic laptimes people do with it in free-run?

I have only done testing now with S-3 tyres, and 2.10.xxx seems to be somekind of average lap. Is it even near competitive...?

With my new setup me and my team, we've been able to run 2:07s and just now, still tweaking this beast, I've broken the 2"07 mark, did a 2:06.878. Still room for improvement. :P

same here. :confused:

hotlap update.

California @ R1 = 2.04,951

i will try this setup now online, i´m in at 15. :)
Wow, that's fast. Either you are good, I suck, or the California kicks F430's butt!

I have done:

F430 @ R1 = 2.08,5 something..

In at xx30.

Boom boom!!

P.s. Anyone who thinks they're cool for running the California...Take a look at this...

barbie340x300.jpg

Ahem...

First appearance with new tune at :00 see you all there!

****, I was 640PP for some dumb reason. My PP keep changing and I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back