F1 2015!F1 2010-2016 

Will have to be great for me to cough up the dollars for a PS4!
 
It's coming unexpectedly soon.


Depending on how it works out I'll be purchasing it for PS4, mostly due to the voice command functionality, hope it works without the PS eye thing. Haven't played an F1 properly since F1 2013, so I think this one will be worth the purchase. Still waiting for reviews for it.
 
I definately can't help but wonder why the lack of any gameplay footage. Perhaps they don't want to give out any false hope, at least I hope they are doing.
 
First teaser/trailer is out, release date is 10th July:

 
Expected delay is expected, visuals look decent at night, not so much during the day, slightly interested but need to see proper gameplay.
 
Called it

I feel like it's going to be delayed.

hqdefault.jpg
 
Expected delay is expected, visuals look decent at night, not so much during the day, slightly interested but need to see proper gameplay.

I hope for some Hotlap videos during the next F1 races, like they always did.
 
I hope for some Hotlap videos during the next F1 races, like they always did.

Yeah would like that, need to see the physics in action having seen the new screenshots the game looks prettier than I would have thought still needs to improve on the Jaggies.
 
Graphics looks the same as it always been tbh. Maybe a bit smoother since it's next gen.

The big question is the physics. Now we know from Dirt Rally that Codies CAN program sim physics. So please please do the same with your F1 games.
 
Just realised. 2 of the top developers Andy Grey and Steve Hood left CM around Christmas. This will be new indeed.
 
Just realised. 2 of the top developers Andy Grey and Steve Hood left CM around Christmas. This will be new indeed.

I don't think this will have a big impact. 6 month ago, the direction of the game was already clear. It's not possible to change the groundwork that late. If the new guys want a different direction, I think we'll see it next year
 
North America release date is confirmed to be 21 July!
 
Definitely intend on getting this, I'm just praying I don't need to sell an arm and a leg for another wheel on the PS4, otherwise I'm gonna suffer trying to enjoy gorgeous 60 FPS with DS4.
 
Definitely intend on getting this, I'm just praying I don't need to sell an arm and a leg for another wheel on the PS4, otherwise I'm gonna suffer trying to enjoy gorgeous 60 FPS with DS4.
The Thrustmaster with the F1 wheel attachment is pretty dear, but well worth it.
 
It doesn't look any better than the ugliness they produced last year. I really feel it's time to just let someone else other than CM have this license, but that isn't up to me.
 
It doesn't look any better than the ugliness they produced last year. I really feel it's time to just let someone else other than CM have this license, but that isn't up to me.

I don't care much about how it looks as long it runs smooth and the mirrors have finally more than 20 pixel. If the gameplay is fun (and realistic), I wouldn't mind the looks of F1 2010
 
I don't care much about how it looks as long it runs smooth and the mirrors have finally more than 20 pixel. If the gameplay is fun (and realistic), I wouldn't mind the looks of F1 2010

That's good for you
 
i still don't find the next side of this next gen... i've been pretty stupid going flat out for ps4 if the crap above is the maximum they can deliver
 
i still don't find the next side of this next gen... i've been pretty stupid going flat out for ps4 if the crap above is the maximum they can deliver

Its a 3 month old build, its not final.
 
Codemasters newest F1 offering, New Weather, New Physics, New Release Date 7/21/2015

 
Last edited:
i still don't find the next side of this next gen... i've been pretty stupid going flat out for ps4 if the crap above is the maximum they can deliver

Did you really buy a console for F1 2015?
 
Back