F1 2020 Review: A Winning Formula

Title Reminded me of this. haha :)

SDC10153 crop.jpg

I guessm, the F1 2020 is the ultimate winning formula then :)

Should I get it?,is it a sim or simcade?, better than ACC?

SIMCADE is the worst gaming term, period.

Its a great game, the cars feel authentic, they feel like you imagine and F1 car feeling when you watch them on TV. Grippy and fast. It simulates the sport of F1 brilliantly. As has beenbsaid, really cannot be compared to ACC as it is a totally different thing.

Great review! I played some hours yesterday on a base ps4 and it really does look very good and runs smoothly, the loading times were relatively short (especially when you just jump from one track to another while in the garage).
Hanoi feels surprisingly very fast and most importantly fun. Is the 2nd sector fake straight one of the longest in F1?
It's a shame that there is no German GP on the calendar. Since this year's deluxe edition pays homage to Schumacher, it would be nice if Codemasters added Nürburgring at least as a DLC later.

SIMCADE is the worst gaming term, period.

Its a great game, the cars feel authentic, they feel like you imagine and F1 car feeling when you watch them on TV. Grippy and fast. It simulates the sport of F1 brilliantly. As has beenbsaid, really cannot be compared to ACC as it is a totally different thing.
why, I think it's good term as I know exactly what game is (not arcade but not full hardcore sim also). "they feel like you imagine and F1 car feeling when you watch them on TV. Grippy and fast" - do they ? couse in f12019 they don't feel grippy at all, more like hovercraft, is it improved in 2020?

snc
why, I think it's good term as I know exactly what game is (not arcade but not full hardcore sim also). "they feel like you imagine and F1 car feeling when you watch them on TV. Grippy and fast" - do they ? couse in f12019 they don't feel grippy at all, more like hovercraft, is it improved in 2020?

Much more grip in 2020. They took on feedback from drivers, remodelled how the tyre pressures and inertia works, tweaked the aerodynamics among other things. The cars definitely feel more planted as you would expect them too. Much more fun tondrive because of jt.

Some questions:
1. Can the FOV be adjusted like in F1 2019?
2. Can the halo be removed (or made transparent)?
3. Is the triple screen support the same as in 2019?
4. Are those five cars mentioned in the review the only difference between the Seventy Edition and Schumacher Edition? Which cars are they?

Some questions:
1. Can the FOV be adjusted like in F1 2019?
2. Can the halo be removed (or made transparent)?
3. Is the triple screen support the same as in 2019?
4. Are those five cars mentioned in the review the only difference between the Seventy Edition and Schumacher Edition? Which cars are they?

1. Yes
2. Haven't looked but its been an ever-present option
4. Schumacher edition has the 4 cars, 4 driver suits, 4 helmets, 3 day early access and a few other things.

Jordan 191
Benetton B194
Benetton B195
Ferrari F2000

Awesome review. So much so that I actually just picked up the game on Steam. Can't wait to try out the MyCareer mode since that's exactly what I'm always looking for in racing games.

Back