New mod re-works should be back coming in a few days, I've been busy fixing sodding Kunos cars of all things in the meantime. Some pretty frustrating stuff to fix such as:
- Crap shaders on the windows of the Ford Escort and Porsche Panamera
- Broken shadows on the Lotus Exige Scura
- Very inaccurate aero on cars such as the Ferrari 250 GTO, Maserati Levante, Shelby Cobra and Mazda MX5s and RX7s
- The Huracan Performante having too long a folder name to track stats
- The Audi S1 having a horrible bonnet reflection that instead of mirroring the sky, mirrors the track (still haven't solved that one)
Anyway, one thing completed that I thought I would share. The benchmarking on my test track revealed that the Ferrari 250 GTO was basically way slower than it should be. I've solved this problem by creating a 'Racing' version that you can download here:
https://mega.nz/file/uoFBVIIS#jt_zP5oA2WhyRBDueAxrwR4-mX7r-sL0gGG-z-MyqJM
Changes:
- New wider, grippier vintage 60s GT tyre compound, these actually fit the model better if you check in the CM showroom as well
- New aero that lets the car hit a top speed between 175 and 180mph as it should be, rather than the original that hits an aero brick wall at 160mph
Visually there's no changes, I just disabled the road skins for this version and visa-versa, disabled the racing skins on the original, so now I have a road going model and a race ready edition.
!!!!Please note that this is Kunos DLC, so I have removed the KN5s from the download. For this car to work, you must have the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack, you need to copy the KN5s (main + lods) from the normal Kunos Ferrari 250 GTO into the main folder of this download!!!!
Thank you for improving this car. Can you BOP it with the ACL GT Legends pack please so I can race this against the Shelby Daytona Coupe?
