understeer no different

assetto_corsa.ini

[FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
ENABLE_GYRO=1
DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.65
DAMPER_GAIN=0.40

Car FFB BMW Z4 FFB 65

Cheers for that.

Also Thomas has a patch coming out to reduce the clunk in some games. hopefully I can still get the wheel when GT Sport lands. :cheers:

Hi guys !

I just bought new CSL elite for PS4 and have problem with FFB settings right now. Project Cars and Assetto Corsa .

Project cars

General FFB settings and deadzones

Assetto corsa :
General Settings

Anyone can help me i need some settings on wheel (

Wheel
SEN
FFB
DRI
FOR
SPR
DPR

I used before T300 Alcantara and there is diffrent sets..

Hi guys !

I just bought new CSL elite for PS4 and have problem with FFB settings right now. Project Cars and Assetto Corsa .

Project cars

General FFB settings and deadzones

Assetto corsa :
General Settings

Anyone can help me i need some settings on wheel (

Wheel
SEN
FFB
DRI
FOR
SPR
DPR

I used before T300 Alcantara and there is diffrent sets..

Drift mode off. No need to change anything else.

We are still waiting for some approvals so this is why we cannot give out a reliable date yet. Of course we aim to be available in the US before Project Cars II is available.

I just can say that it will be worth the wait. We also have not less than four new steering wheels coming up which will be compatible to the CSL Racing Wheel. Two of them are in the more affordable CSL product range.

We are still waiting for some approvals so this is why we cannot give out a reliable date yet. Of course we aim to be available in the US before Project Cars II is available.

I just can say that it will be worth the wait. We also have not less than four new steering wheels coming up which will be compatible to the CSL Racing Wheel. Two of them are in the more affordable CSL product range.
Alright, that gives us at least a ballpark :D Hopefully you can manage to reach it.

That's some good news! Can't wait to see what you guys have in the pipeline for that range, as the Clubsport line is a bit out of my price range for now. :)

Ok, good. I really wanted this wheel for Pcars 2.

...I can't describe how much I struggle to wait before getting this. Being an owner of a G25 that does not allow me to play during night time (baby sleeping and all), I am very much put-off by the description of the clunkiness by other users. I was hoping it was a software issue but looks like it's hardware related.

Seeing that there is a member from Fanatec here, is this going to improve in following hardware revisions? Has the support/drivers matured enough for older games as well?

We have just released a new beta version of a firmware for the CSL Wheel Bases.

With the new Tuning parameter Force Effects Intensity you can adjust the force feedback effects from razor sharp and hard to super smooth and silent.

As with all Tuning functions you can do that in game and save your preferred setting depending on what you play.

Please head over to my blog and download the driver/firmware package. It would be great if you participate in the survey and let us know how you liked it.

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/categ...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Gentlemen, thank you.

As an Xbox One and now a PS4 Pro gamer this went from no where on my radar (even though I've known a little about it) to something I am going to pull the trigger on as soon as it is available.

When this first got announced I was thinking for sure I'd pick this up. The more I have to wait, the more I'm thinking to just make due with my PWTS and wait and see if the new wheel will be compatible with PS5 since there is most likely only about 2 years left before that's out. Not sure I want to anti up a bunch of cash for a wheel that will only be compatible with the current gen for 2 years.

Yeah, the Chronus announcement may have changed things for me, plus after reading TJ's blog the distant thought of compatability that may be available for fanatec's DDs in Q4 of 2017 has possibly changed my long term thinking on a new wheel.

Edit: btw, please let me also add and pay respects to my TX, which really has been a great wheel for me and of which I have no issues.

Multi platform is just what I'm thinking about for the future. Sure, I wouldn't get that with a DD, but apparently would get Xbox support, to go with Eventual pc usage. Here's hoping the lower end DD by fanatec is in the $1,000 range.

... I'm thinking ... wait and see if the new wheel will be compatible with PS5 since there is most likely only about 2 years left before ...

After the extreme frustration their customers experienced over the transition from PS3 to PS4,
my guess is that both Sony and Fanatec are motivated to avoid that bad blood again.

It would then be logical in crafting their fresh license agreement, that it would be more on a corporate to corporate level,
and designed to avoid starting from scratch with each hardware iteration.

Maybe @Fanatec... can reveal some kind of reassurance for us in this regard?

Boki, very well put, my friend.

Let's hope so and that would be nice. Is it my imagination or has Thomas seemed less secretive with fanatec's goings-on?

Boki, very well put, my friend.

Let's hope so and that would be nice. Is it my imagination or has Thomas seemed less secretive with fanatec's goings-on?

Maybe so. With the new CSL products, with DD on the near horizon, fresh agreement with Sony, ...
not to mention a bumper crop of new race titles to drive, ... he has a lot to be proud of, and to be optimistic about.
Their actual product, in your hands, in use, speaks for itself.

For the newer PS4 titles, I have had great results with the Cronusmax+ and my CSW V2,
but compatibility issues aside, I am first in line for the new DD ... I'm callin' it right now!

After the extreme frustration their customers experienced over the transition from PS3 to PS4,
my guess is that both Sony and Fanatec are motivated to avoid that bad blood again.

It would then be logical in crafting their fresh license agreement, that it would be more on a corporate to corporate level,
and designed to avoid starting from scratch with each hardware iteration.

Maybe @Fanatec... can reveal some kind of reassurance for us in this regard?

I would absolutely buy this new wheel along with new pedals and the clubsport shifter if I got confirmation of PS5 compatibility. Now that would make sense for me to drop that kind of coin to get about 10 years of compatibility on the newest gen console.

I would absolutely buy this new wheel along with new pedals and the clubsport shifter if I got confirmation of PS5 compatibility. Now that would make sense for me to drop that kind of coin to get about 10 years of compatibility on the newest gen console.
They won't be able to know or answer about PS5 compatibility until Sony releases the console. Even with just an announcement of a new gen, it's hard to tell. If you forever wait for the next big thing, you'll never get anything :P

They won't be able to know or answer about PS5 compatibility until Sony releases the console. Even with just an announcement of a new gen, it's hard to tell. If you forever wait for the next big thing, you'll never get anything :P

Well this next big thing should have come out much earlier in the lifespan of the PS4. That's all I'm saying. Why buy a PS4 wheel when PS5 could be somewhat soon around the corner?

Well this next big thing should have come out much earlier in the lifespan of the PS4. That's all I'm saying. Why buy a PS4 wheel when PS5 could be somewhat soon around the corner?
Why buy anything when something else could be, possibly, at some point, out? The PS5 isn't coming this year, probably not next year either. The only rumblings we've heard were from speculators. Unless I see a leak from devs (which there will be), I will not even entertain that the PS5 is real yet.

Is it being worked on? Sure. Is it coming soon? Probably not.

Why buy anything when something else could be, possibly, at some point, out? The PS5 isn't coming this year, probably not next year either. The only rumblings we've heard were from speculators. Unless I see a leak from devs (which there will be), I will not even entertain that the PS5 is real yet.

Is it being worked on? Sure. Is it coming soon? Probably not.

Point taken. I still just wish this came out sooner.

Clicked the wrong thread >_<

Jerome

Last edited:
Hey @Fanatec... got any discount codes for free shipping? I'm interested in getting the CSL E PS4 edition + a Formula Black rim, and would love to not have to pay for shipping :lol:

I mean, I'll most likely buy them either way, but free shipping's always nice.

Edit: Does anyone here have some impressions of the new beta firmware? The clunking is my only concern about the CSL, so has the new setting fixed the issue? Or at least reduced it enough for it to not be a problem? I'd appreciate any feedback, or any reviews of the CSL-E PS4 wheel.

Last edited:
Back