Fast and Furious Crossroads Announced: Coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One May 2020

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by jake2013guy, Dec 13, 2019.

1. xrnzaaas

xrnzaaas

I really liked Onrush personally (although it took a few hours with the trial to convince me), but the whole project was a disaster. The only hype came when the game was first announced and since then most racing fans were asking why wasn't there traditional racing in the game.

I'm not into conspiracy theories so I won't say that Codemasters allowed the game to flop on purpose. Maybe it was caused by a very limited budget, maybe some people from Codemasters didn't step up in time when the gameplay core was still being discussed...

2. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Wait, what? The guys from Evolution Studios aren't with Codemasters anymore? So you're telling me that after one game (OnRush), Codemasters pulled the plug, no different than Activision pulling the plug on Bizarre Creations after having made Blur?

...Do you see where I'm going with this? That's now two publishing/development studios that I couldn't care less for moving forward.

LivingWithGames likes this.
  3. T0MMY3688

T0MMY3688

Codemaster spent a significant amount of money to hire the entire Evolution to make a game and it failed, they shut Evolution down by decapitating the heads of that branch (seniors and executives). Rushy left Codemasters then went to SMS but he is back with the publisher that fired him now. Fast and Furious Crossroads is in a different situation with Codemasters since the game has been made without Codemasters resource, I don't think the failure of this will kill off SMS but if pCARS 3/Revolution fail is more likely.

4. ice_Blazer66

ice_Blazer66

What a pathetic Trailer.

Yes, SMS is not a Big Budget Studio, i get that. But this is not a excuse for how terrible this Trailer looks on so many

5. Theiceman1

Theiceman1

Surely Mr. Bell cant be happy with this trailer......

6. WarriusZero

WarriusZero

7. ghostrider135

ghostrider135

Ubisoft called they want their Wheelman Vin Diesel back. Those graphics looked good about 10 years ago, Hell wasn't Fast and Furious popular like 20 years ago back when Underground 2 was a thing?

8. GTV0819

GTV0819

It might not be a good racing game, so..

See ya at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads... :D