Fastest car in GT2

The speed twelve, to me, looks stoopid, sounds ghastly, and handles like a Radio Flyer.

I got my Cerbera LM to 220+. I'm sure it could go faster with proper tweaking.

1- Cerberrra LM
2- Vector M12 LM
3- STP Viper (LM or GT-1...i forget)
4- Widebody Mustang
5- Speed12

----------Judged on overall race-winning ability.

For outright speed the Speed 12 in a straight line or around the test course would have it.

For overall handling, speed, versatility the Cerbera LM wins hands down.
I would say a 58 sec lap time at midfield and a new personal best of 1:06.228 at Leguna strenghtens that for me :)

No ****. The Cerberra turns in 58 sec timeslips with 650hp, whereas the Speed12 can run a mear 2 sec's better with a good 200 more HP.....mainly because of the straightaway pull.

Cerberra's gotta be nearly the best car in the game, NA or Turbo.

I would say it is. The Escudo and Cutlas are cheats cars. Basiclly run rings around anything else in the game.

For a legit car the Cerbera is hard to beat, not to mention the fact when set up right and driven right I have managed better times in that car than the Toyota GT1 LM race car's on nearly half the tracks.

if you got to the GT2 Season series website via the link in my signature you will see some of the lap times I have posted in one off races.

As an example on Grand Valley. I have managed on numorous times to hit 1:32.xxx lap times. On Trial Mountain 1:07's. It is not hard to do. The power to weight ratio is nearly perfect and the balance of the car is very good, though it can have a tendoncy to do stupid things like make a right or left hand nearly 80deg turn on certain tracks when you reach the 300+ kph ( 186 mph ) speed.

What is this? I posted the above replies in response to the thread "Fasted NA car"......and now i see they're in a 13page thread called "Fasted car in GT2"

????

Now, fastest car, and fasted NA car should 2 different topics.

Hmm. :odd:

Originally posted by RazorGTR
For outright speed the Speed 12 in a straight line or around the test course would have it.

For overall handling, speed, versatility the Cerbera LM wins hands down.
I would say a 58 sec lap time at midfield and a new personal best of 1:06.228 at Leguna strenghtens that for me :)

1:06... Excelent time. I've only managed 1:09. I need to keep working on my Cerbera LM settings as I haven't gotten it as fast as a lot of people.

The Cerb is awesome. It's as fast as the GT One and, in my opinion, more fun to drive. The GT One is pretty flat. I like driving cars that throw their weight around a little like the Cerbera or the Altezza; like the driving is more an interpretation than a direct translation . . . ? :rolleyes: :lol: I youy know what I mean.

The Altezza LM is a pretty good car for the HP number. And it's pretty hard to determine the "best car in the game". Everyone has there own opinion. Personnally, I hate the Viper GTS-R. But i just started using my Cerbera LM, and I love it.

(I'm starting to do the manufacturers challenges. I just finished all of East City with a MT.)

I only have one problem with the Cerbera GT1: it looks like a wide-mouthed frog. The road car looks good, but the race car is ugly as sin.

I agree with everything else, though

Originally posted by Roo
I only have one problem with the Cerbera GT1: it looks like a wide-mouthed frog. The road car looks good, but the race car is ugly as sin.

I agree with everything else, though

I would've agreed when I first got it...

But it grew on me.

Another quick N/A car overlooked is the Ice Tigra race car, along with the Vaxhaul Calibra. both go really well and when set up right can turn some pretty impressive times considering their power.

I never really spent much time on setting top speeds....

What fun is it if you gotta change the suspension and tranny back to race spec?

Razor - Good eye bro...... I forgot all about the Tigra.

Those are some dope "emotions" ya got there hedplanetearch.

Cheers.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ........... :eek: :cheers: :D

Another fast car for top speed is the Jag220 race spec. Slap a stage4 turbo on it and wham just over 900hp.

I managed just over 400kph on the Test track with it.

I just got the GT One Road Car to 266.53 last night just for the hell of it.....suprised at how well it held the corner at 235mph. Was expecting it to be bouncing and rocking back and forth....but it held steady. The Escudo is still ranked #1, with a 272.xxx. Anyhoo.

I'm sure the escudo,gt-one's, and speed12 could all go faster if i could get the damn things to accelerate off course in Motosports Land....they don't seem to accelerate past 3rd gear...it's odd.

Arcade Disc Time Trial only. Cut across the inside grass on the last corner to be told you are going the wrong way, despite the evidence of your own eyes, and drive through the wall into endless nothing.

Originally posted by Mustang-man
What are your 5 fastest cars, and their speeds?
Mine are:
1.  HKS 180SX Drag = 440Km/h+
2.  Toyota GT-ONE Road Car = 420Km/h+
3. Weigert Vector W8 Twin-Turbo = 380Km/h+

Can't remember the rest. I'll have to go check.

Well you kinda answered that question

Who knows how many times I've already postred here but...

Barring the Escudo, there are two fastest cars and for me they are about even:

TVR Cerbera Lm Edition
Toyota GT One Race Car (either one)

Back