Fastest car(s)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kierster99
  • 20 comments
  • 1,730 views
Messages
83
United Kingdom
luton
Messages
THECODFATHER_-99
What are the fastest cars in gt5?

A list would be appreciated

Excluding:
Any red bull
Any f1
 
The FGT, and the two Ferrari F1 cars in sure can hit high speeds. And I know a lot of LMP/Group C cars can hit high speeds. Also, veyron can hit 300+mph. And my personal favorite (that not a lot of people know about) is that a cobra can hit 282mph 👍
 
Shoe67
The FGT, and the two Ferrari F1 cars in sure can hit high speeds. And I know a lot of LMP/Group C cars can hit high speeds. Also, veyron can hit 300+mph. And my personal favorite (that not a lot of people know about) is that a cobra can hit 282mph 👍

Please... pm me this tune
 
The Veyron's brilliant for going fast if you don't ever plan on turning corners. Also: Group C cars and LMP's. The TVR Cerbera Speed 12 might be as fast as the Veyron, or maybe it's just absolutely massive, I can't remember.
 
here are my fstest cars,( road cars) (top speeds) the cars which run over 400 kmph, or 250mph:
Nissan GT-R R35 Black edition.
Ford GT
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept
Chervrolte Corvette ZR-1 RM
Cadillac Cien Concept
Nissan Option Stream Z (which was build for high speed)
VW Nardo Concept
Dodge Viper ACR
there should be a few more...
 
here are my fstest cars,( road cars) (top speeds) the cars which run over 400 kmph, or 250mph:
Nissan GT-R R35 Black edition.
[...]
Nissan Option Stream Z (which was build for high speed)
Are you sure about this one?
I think mine hardly reachs 350km/h
 
The SLR Mclaren is good for 230mph+
 
How about the Toyota GT-One? That's a 300+mph car also.
 
BlackTomcat
Are you sure about this one?
I think mine hardly reachs 350km/h

With the GT-R, i got 409 kmh,
and with the Option Stream Z is possible to drive 415+ kmh.
 
I hit 299.6 mph in my veyron. If you want the tune it's in the tuning forum.
 
Do you mean fast as in top speed or fast as in fast (IE going around corners?).

For the road cars the Mclaren F1 is right up there.
 
Bigbazz
Do you mean fast as in top speed or fast as in fast (IE going around corners?).

For the road cars the Mclaren F1 is right up there.

I mean top speed possible
 
I would appreciate it if you sent me the Cobra Tune as well.
 
Veyron, gt one, minolta, enzo, r92cp, pretty sure they're good picks once properly tuned for drag racing
 
minolta by far.with a tune,it can do 5:41 around the nurburgring and drag tune,8.885 in a 1/4.around a corner,this car would go around a corner faster then a speed 12 and some le man cars.with 1027 hp,its a bullet.
 
Back