Fastest Guy You've Raced

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 320 comments
So far, only wonderwilley has been the fastest guy I've raced, everyone else hasn't been much to speak of (but then again I haven't raced online much as few have any real skills, but I know Kart No. 38, Rudi, Ron, Sphinx and many others :)...all will make my heart pound thru my chest, lol). Probably because he knows how to tune the cars as I always drive with the default settings :ouch: I for one can't wait for private rooms, then I'll drive online again :)

Jerome

timppaq was that you i was racing? you was in the honda nsx type r but it was the old one...maybe the acura. it was black and i was in the white subaru impreza 05..good driving if that was you but i am sure you never had the gtp tag.

timppaq was that you i was racing? you was in the honda nsx type r but it was the old one...maybe the acura. it was black and i was in the white subaru impreza 05..good driving if that was you but i am sure you never had the gtp tag.

Noup, rarely driven the NSX... Could have been Truth123 (correct me if I got that wrong), I just came from Suz600 and he was much quicker than I can manage in the f430 (at least a bit quicker :lol:). So Truth123, I nominate you as the fastest black NSX driver that I´ve met! 👍 👍 (and I mean the car)

Noup, rarely driven the NSX... Could have been Truth123 (correct me if I got that wrong), I just came from Suz600 and he was much quicker than I can manage in the f430 (at least a bit quicker :lol:). So Truth123, I nominate you as the fastest black NSX driver that I´ve met! 👍 👍 (and I mean the car)

yeh that is the guy, he is a good racer...me and him had some good tight battles over 2 laps on several races. i was in the white subaru impreza 05. i remember you now in the f430 although i don't think we met each other.

Formula_1_pro or something like that, was quite the driver, it really sucked that he was my first F2007 race, i got murdered.

So far no one really!!! The only one that comes to my mind is Indymax (Clean racer) I've raced with him before and he's really good. Racing in HSR none of us used the glitch wall. I have to race more to see how some of you race! :P

GTNDC Honeycar... not sure if he the fastest I've ever raced, but man can he pedal an NSX.

GTP_Vaxen has been the fastest and clean racer from the GTP Forum ive enjoyed track time with.

whether you win or lose means nothing when you get to compete against a gentleman like this...you have earned and deserve the utmost respect from me for sure.

you have helped make the online experience what it is supposed to be. hats off and "Salute" to you sir. 👍👍👍

hopefully will get to compete against you more often in the future. :D

GTP_Vaxen has been the fastest and clean racer from the GTP Forum ive enjoyed track time with.
Thanks for the compliment! There are certainly guys from here faster than me, but I pride myself on always racing clean! :sly:

hopefully will get to compete against you more often in the future. :D

You can usually find me (and a few other NTSC GTP'ers) on the online chat IRC:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106476

I look forward to more clean racing with you and others! 👍

Thanx:tup:

Truth123 , zabeu and a few others are also good NSX drivers:)

Since that original post I've come across Truth123 (black NSX) and Zabeu (yellow NSX), and both are incredibly quick... we should stick the 3 of you in a private room and video the race... I'm sure it would be a calssic!

timeattack07gt - I was at Fuji 600PP last night and came across this user. I recall one lap I ran was in the mid 1'49 range, though I was unable to gain any time.

I raced this person a good 5-6 times, losing by about 1-2 seconds on each occasion. Fast and clean.

GTRP_Willi. He's the only guy I've seen consistently doing 1.02.xx around London, in a Lotus 111r. I was driving the same and he was handing me my butt on plate race after race. The last race with just the 2 of us I did three best time 1.02.xx laps because he was pulling me along. My final time was 5:16, my best by 3 secs. His time was 5:13 :eek:
Definately the fastest guy I've raced 👍

GTRP_Willi. He's the only guy I've seen consistently doing 1.02.xx around London, in a Lotus 111r. I was driving the same and he was handing me my butt on plate race after race. The last race with just the 2 of us I did three best time 1.02.xx laps because he was pulling me along. My final time was 5:16, my best by 3 secs. His time was 5:13 :eek:
Definately the fastest guy I've raced 👍

Agreed. Both him and Rudi are a biotch to follow :nervous:

Had a race today with about four GTRP and GTP guys in it and none of them finished. Disappointed, I wanted to have a good race against them. I think Rudi was one, Willi might have been another. Think they all dropped out at the same time and here I am running away in the lead wondering when they're gonna start catching me.

After three laps, I'm sailing and the closest guy is about 6 seconds off me and I'm thinking... hmmmm... they're not so quick after all.

Then the race finished and all that's left is a few unknown names and no GTP or GTRP-ers, hehe. Burst my bubble, hehe.

Oh well, until next time?

;)

i'm not sure if i have actually posted in here...it's hard to just say one so i will put the fastest people in here

truth123, zabeu, aero_hdt, gtndc_honeycar, rudi_raser

btw this is in no particular order.

Had great races yesterday with Truth123...my God and yes...he was using his deadly NSX. My God this guy is fast and I was having a hard time trying to catch up to him but luckily on last lap I did...and then it was a close and very tight race. Still he won! :( lol

I don't know if he is this fast on other courses, but there is a guy out on HSR reverse 750pp some evenings named "timmyteethree" or something like that who is wicked fast in his Ford GT LM. I've been setting up my last lap to get as close as possible behind him in the last two turns before the finish, so as to draft him sufficiently to just nudge past over the finish. That has been working on occasion. But if I let him get far enough ahead that I can't draft him, then there is no catching him. He is a very clean racer, but he does sometimes try to block down that last straight a bit too wildly if he sees me in his mirror :) We've had a few very very close races, but if forced to guess, I would say he probably wins 2 out of 3.

Hi All,

I think this is my first post here, I registered back in GT4 days. I've had the pleasure of racing against some of you already as I recognise the IDs.

The best guys I've seen are GTNDC_Honeycar, zabeu and GTP_RACER_LP.

I did Suzuka 600PP in my blue 05 WRX with Honeycar in THAT yellow NSX, I was running second all race, he caught right up and just waited, waited, waited, on th elast lap I ran wide at the first Spoon left hander and he ghosted past, that was that :)

Great racing guys. Really impressive.

All the best
Synwraith

Nice to meet you Synwraith, I think I recall coming across you on the weekend... so many races.... lemme think....

You were in a blue Evo yes?

Sorry if I can't remember the car, but I do remember your name (cool name btw) and I remember thinking, gee, he's bloody quick for a newbie... nah he's not a newbie he's too good to be one of those!

Glad to see you're a real Turisman and not a Need For Speed drop in! I hope we get to race many more times!

👍

i'm not sure if i have actually posted in here...it's hard to just say one so i will put the fastest people in here

truth123, zabeu, GTP_SARLECH, gtndc_honeycar, rudi_raser

btw this is in no particular order.

You honour me too much Master Sarlech!

Truth123 is without doubt a brilliant racer and he's certainly causing a stir amongst the GTP guys because he's so inaccessible. He certainly is the closest thing Gran Turismo has to the Stig at the moment because nobody knows who he is...

zabeu I have had the great pleasure of driving with lately and has well and truly earned my respect as a superb NSX driver - certainly one of the best and he's a gentleman too which makes racing him all the merrier.

YOU, Zetec (Sarlech) are a pure speed demon in that WRX, there isn't a hope in hell that I can keep up with you with anything but my Audi R8 and even then, you make passing me look easy! I've done a lot of LAN racing over the years with a few mates and a bazillion 2P battles and I can see, come private rooms (yeah this is starting to sound a bit wierd to me too), but we're going to have some titanic races in the future! Hehe!

Honeycar and Rudi_Racer, I think I've come across both of you only rarely and never for any length of time to acquaint myself properly with either of you, but I hope that one day we can have a right slugfest on Suzuka and I look forward to some good dicing with both of you as you are highly regarded drivers here.

Nice to meet you Synwraith, I think I recall coming across you on the weekend... so many races.... lemme think....

You were in a blue Evo yes?

Sorry if I can't remember the car, but I do remember your name (cool name btw) and I remember thinking, gee, he's bloody quick for a newbie... nah he's not a newbie he's too good to be one of those!

Glad to see you're a real Turisman and not a Need For Speed drop in! I hope we get to race many more times!

👍

Hey AERO, good to meet you too! I'd love to take credit for the good driving but I think you may have me mistaken for someone else. I've been doing the rounds in a blue 05 WRX and have actually been hoping to be able to race you in one of the 600PP Suzuka events but haven't had the pleasure yet :(

Plus I wasn't on this weekend unfortunately. What time do you usually hit Suzuka?

I'd love to say I'm not a newbie but the number of times I threw it off Suzuka tonight unforced was truly embarassing..although I ended the night winning ahead of a few of the GTP guys so I can sleep satisfied ;)

Can't wait to see more of you folks around soon, all the best
Synwraith [GB]

At first: HIII Guys :)... i am very happy to be on board @ GTP :).

aaahm, one of the fastest guys i´ve eva seen on GT5P is Zabeu (GB) Yellow NSX.

everyone has their own colour now...as far as i am aware Zabeu was the first to start off this NSX cult.

Zabeu = Silver
Truth123 = Black
GTNDC-Honeycar = Yellow
GTP_Timppaq = White
tameturtle = Blue

tameturtle was racing in a red one tonight. Bet he has a bunch of them.

GTXD_pivot (IT) was yesterday online. He drives in Suzuka 600PP his R8. really quick this guy. But on the straights is my NSX faster :).

I´ve practiced so much with the NSX, and now i know how to drive this thing.

That only thing, that me interests is - how high is the traction control setting of the top NSX-drivers? i set it to 5 or 6.

Back