Fastest Guy You've Raced

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 320 comments
With how hard the rams are in these games, most times it would be game over for the rammer 90% of the time, and 75% of the time for the rammee.

IMHO.

PS-CITY is now the fastest I have encountered. Looks like I am going to have to tame the GT LM. LOL.

PS-CITY is quite fast, but I had a few questionable encounters with him (seemed slightly malicious and vindictive). Hell, come to think of it, it seemed as though I was the resident puntee tonight! :dunce:

While we're at it, every GTP member I raced with tonight showed some serious speed... Spyhunter, TheMoose, and Putty! Even Drama-kyd made an appearance! All good sports!

idk Tarmac, if i remember right you were the one in the gt test car. and u were raming me alot.

Hmm, i'm usually in (fairly) good control? :confused:

Regardless, if I got you good, I appologize whole heartedly. I try to keep it as clean as possible. 👍

I spent a huge amount of time racing online last night trying to find someone to race against but to no avail. If I wasn't taken out I would win and for some reason I always started in the top 3. How does GT decide where your grid position is?

I know this sounds like I am blowing my own trumpet but trust me I am not. I don't consider myself to be the best online racer at all. It's just in those situations I just wonder which is better: Online Racers or the AI?

But I suppose it also depends on what time you are online. Last night I was on from 16:00 to 21:00 (+2 GMT). Does anyone else here race during those times?

I hope that tonight I can find some GTRP / GTP guys to drive against because last night was a joke.

I spent a huge amount of time racing online last night trying to find someone to race against but to no avail. If I wasn't taken out I would win and for some reason I always started in the top 3. How does GT decide where your grid position is?

I know this sounds like I am blowing my own trumpet but trust me I am not. I don't consider myself to be the best online racer at all. It's just in those situations I just wonder which is better: Online Racers or the AI?

But I suppose it also depends on what time you are online. Last night I was on from 16:00 to 21:00 (+2 GMT). Does anyone else here race during those times?

I hope that tonight I can find some GTRP / GTP guys to drive against because last night was a joke.

The grid is determined by how many PP your car has. The higher you have, the further back you start.

I agree about finding someone to race last night. Most of the people I ended up racing against were so slow, I would let them pass every lap just to keep myself entertained. I had one race where I let the field pass me 2 times per lap at Suzuka for all 3 laps and I STILL finished with a 6 second lead!

I have had the pleasure of racing against you Sphinx and the honour was mine. Pity I couldn't keep up in the old bomb Jag of mine, but I was happy to stay within three or four seconds of you for the three laps that we raced. A GTnet chap (cannot remember his name) who was in a tuned 350Z was a brilliant and highly skilled racer and were he not racing against me (i.e. had clean air) I reckon he could have taken you...

;)

The honour was mine. Thanks for a great race!

:cheers:

First Hello too all GTP gentleman driver :)

I register to your board to say hello to Aero ,as we had a few race together today.Seen sphynx also and ae86ke something like this .(it was uk86ze)

ReaL pleasure too race with guys.👍

I apologise if sometime i am not clean at it should be,there is some car i got trouble with.

Katnomad

ps:Excuse my english please i'm just a poor French :sly:

I have had the pleasure of racing against you Sphinx and the honour was mine. Pity I couldn't keep up in the old bomb Jag of mine, but I was happy to stay within three or four seconds of you for the three laps that we raced. A GTnet chap (cannot remember his name) who was in a tuned 350Z was a brilliant and highly skilled racer and were he not racing against me (i.e. had clean air) I reckon he could have taken you...

;)

The honour was mine. Thanks for a great race!

:cheers:

Thanks. You did very well yourself. 👍

First Hello too all GTP gentleman driver :)

I register to your board to say hello to Aero ,as we had a few race together today.Seen sphynx also and ae86ke something like this .(it was uk86ze)

ReaL pleasure too race with guys.👍

I apologise if sometime i am not clean at it should be,there is some car i got trouble with.

Katnomad

ps:Excuse my english please i'm just a poor French :sly:

Welcome, Katnomad. 👍👍

I too have had some AWESOME races with Drama-Kyd.

Dude you're fast, I've battled with you more than once in 500 suzuka, 600 I'm not as fast you. I think you were running an Integra in the 500's. It's rare that I've beaten you, I think maybe once or twice but I think it was more to you making ONE minor slip than me driving any better than you overall. Either way, I'll gladly lose to a guy that runs like you do and I've enjoyed every time I've hit the track with you. For the record, I'm pretty damn fast at Suzuka in 500. lol. But not quite fast enough it seems! LMAO. There were a few races that no matter what I did I couldn't close in. Good show. If you were on Teamspeak I'd be into running there with you every day!

I raced one guy the other day as well and his exact PSN escapes me at this moment, FLT71 or something like that, he was fast and an exceptionally clean driver as well. We just running a Head to Head at Suzuka in the 600's. Again, what racing! we were pretty much door to door everywhere it was possible, drag racing every straight. We were so evenly matched that passing was almost impossible on the straights, if you pulled out of the draft you could get side by side but that was it. This guy showed complete sportsmanship, I don't think we so much as nicked each other and there was more than one corner where we had to have been 6 inches apart. After running multiple races like this an even though he had no mic, we took to stopping for each other if one of us left the track. The action was way too great to pass up and run alone!

There's many more names that escape me right now and I wish that wasn't the case. I'm sure that I owe many of you a great deal of thanks for lots of amazing competition. Not only that but for showing me that there are true competitors out there, every day. Thanks guys.👍

PS-CITY is now the fastest I have encountered. Looks like I am going to have to tame the GT LM. LOL.

I am going to have to disagree on this clown!
He is a total ASS, I've had many races with him & he can not make a pass without crashing whoever is in front of him!:grumpy:
If he ran a clean race he'd never get higher than 5th!!

I hate to say it but wonderwilley is probably the fastest guy I've seen on the track. It's hard to keep up with him once he's in front. However, when he's coming from behind I let out a small groan, often for seeing an unpleasant feeling of violation and a bit of a ram. I imagine it's like the feeling you get when you hear the gloves snap on at your gynecologist...
He may be a winner but being in the same game as him is never an enjoyable experience. If I see a quicker racer I'll pull over, when it is safe to do so. wonderwilley wont bother waiting for the straight. Lets hope damage comes sooner. On a higher note, I'm well impressed with the 135tii he drives. Mightily quick out of the corners!

I hate to say it but wonderwilley is probably the fastest guy I've seen on the track. It's hard to keep up with him once he's in front. However, when he's coming from behind I let out a small groan, often for seeing an unpleasant feeling of violation and a bit of a ram. I imagine it's like the feeling you get when you hear the gloves snap on at your gynecologist...
He may be a winner but being in the same game as him is never an enjoyable experience. If I see a quicker racer I'll pull over, when it is safe to do so. wonderwilley wont bother waiting for the straight. Lets hope damage comes sooner. On a higher note, I'm well impressed with the 135tii he drives. Mightily quick out of the corners!

Hmm yeah, I know what you mean. I have been really fed up the last few days, as I have been racing with a bunch of guys who can keep pace with you but just dont seem to have a clue about being in a crowd. They have no patience and punt you off without even waiting for a clean pass. Having said that it is great practice for me as when I finally get back on the track after being punted off into the sandtrap I have 11 other people to catch and pass - I usually dont manage it though.

Hey EAguy I am sorry if you feel I have been unfair on the track, I realy do try to be as clean as posible but there has been a few times where I am realy frustrated like your self at other drivers and I will admit that sometimes I lose my cool, so I truly am sorry, point taken.......
wonderwilley

GTRP_muffin - what in the hell have you done to that EVO-X???

I demand somebody drugtest that car immediately. I swear he must be hitting 160 on the straights :scared:

Just met GTP_JohnnyD online and my ego is kinda hoping it doesn't happen again :ill:

Just to put you in the picture the track was hoaching with GTRP tags so it wasn't exactly monkeyville and I came in a cool 10 secs clear of 3rd place. JohnnyD on the other hand was 8.5 secs in front of me. In the same NSX!

WP fella!

GTRP_muffin - what in the hell have you done to that EVO-X???

I demand somebody drugtest that car immediately. I swear he must be hitting 160 on the straights :scared:

You're just not accelerating hard enough Pent! You were an easy target down the straights today...

;)

Hey EAguy I am sorry if you feel I have been unfair on the track, I realy do try to be as clean as posible but there has been a few times where I am realy frustrated like your self at other drivers and I will admit that sometimes I lose my cool, so I truly am sorry, point taken.......
wonderwilley

Hats off to you sir. I look forward to seeing you again now. I've been meaning to follow your line on suzuka and see where I can shave off some time like you do but it's hard watching you from a sandtrap :P.

You're just not accelerating hard enough Pent! You were an easy target down the straights today...

;)

I agree with you there - exit of spoon, in particular needs a rethink of the gearbox (my foot is on the floor) but muffin was on another level. I should have been catching back up through the top of 4th, into 5th gear (nsx is awesome there) but he was off - like a whippet

The NSX is seriously quick in the right hands, but you just looked like you were bogging down, coming out of spoon and especially out of Casio onto the main straight.

That's generally the problem with high revving Honda's though... they've got bugger all torque out of corners. Tighten up the gearing a little so that you're not losing power on upshifts and I reckon you'll be taking a second off your lap times easy.

LOL what am I doing?

Actually Pent, what you NEED to do is raise the suspension 100mm, fit softer springs, skinnier tyres and a bit more weight. Run the diff with 2.75:1 gearing, ease up on the horsepower and run half a degree of toe-out at the rear... yeah... that should sort it out. Should be good for low 2'30s I reckon, in the right hands... whattaya say?

;)

wonderwilley

I'll defend Rabbitude on the grounds that we races 6 or 7 times the other day with a combined 20 passes made at all places on the track, and i dont remember one time where there was contact. It was one of my best racing experiences so far.

b

I am not so impressed with PS_City he is fast but no so fast & uses a lot of dirty tricks, I raced a guy named "Royalblau"- he was fast tonite

Sphinx would have to be the one person I've come across that I felt I couldn't keep behind me and would struggle to catch let alone pass without the help of boost/slipstreaming.

Back