Favorite car to drive in GT2

• Thread starter Randy
  • 607 comments
mine is the supra and alwaze will be,
the escudo is just for people without skill.
i personally dont like that car cuz people get it and think they are the best

A Spec Racer those are the words that make my day ;)
My friend feels that his Gt 1 Road car can beat my escudo, but i told him that all you (w/ the escudo) have to do is press on the gas the entire time and you pretty much won! :P
i raced on Laguna Seca and hit every wall with the car, and still won in the Grand Touring races :embarrassed: -no challenge at all
- I am going to consider myself a cheater because i don't follow the rules. I first raced my RX7 in the station wagon class :P just to earn money the easy way
but i do go back with the proper car and win the class anyway :cool:

Originally posted by hsrdragger
A Spec Racer those are the words that make my day ;)
My friend feels that his Gt 1 Road car can beat my escudo, but i told him that all you (w/ the escudo) have to do is press on the gas the entire time and you pretty much won! :P
i raced on Laguna Seca and hit every wall with the car, and still won in the Grand Touring races :embarrassed: -no challenge at all
- I am going to consider myself a cheater because i don't follow the rules. I first raced my RX7 in the station wagon class :P just to earn money the easy way
but i do go back with the proper car and win the class anyway :cool:

Well, it depends on your approach, and your goals in the game. There's nothing wrong with the way you played it (: Now that GT3 is out, I think I would just try to get through GT1 and GT2 as fast as I could, to say that I've beaten them. For what it's worth ...

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by A Spec Racer
mine is the supra and alwaze will be,
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!
the escudo is just for people without skill.
not nessasserally, it still takes a bit of time to get used to the power surge around the corners (where ure cruizin' and suddenly, WHAM! into the wall at 150, get what I mean?)
i personally dont like that car cuz people get it and think they are the best
well ya must be good to get it, cuz it costs 2,000,000 credits! :D

So Jazza, you are telling me that you have never raced, lets say, a supra or rx7 in a station wagon class just to get easy money?
Calling my self a cheater was a bold word to use because you can't really cheat in the game in way (I don't have a gameshark)-to me using GSs are cheating

Yo, ZC!
Think you can take me and my Supra?
Then BRING IT ON!!!!
My car could use the track time
Thanx. I'll wait for you at the finish line :cool:

Hey, ZC, take a gander at this, mate!

Attachments

• ifea_oct01_90_04.jpg
    ifea_oct01_90_04.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 68
Ya can't sat Supras suck now!! Ask Saleen Man. His signature says that Saleens and Suprasrule. So suffer, non-believer, as you witness the Supra's born again rise to fame on GTPlanet! j/k :D

What is it with modified Supras?

The current shape Supra's always been a grey market import here (Toyota said it would be too expensive), and I swear to God every single one of them is running 19 inch wheels and an exhaust you could stick your head in!

Funny though - Sydney's roads are super slippery first time it rains after a few dry days and I think a good third of them crash - along with all the modded 200SX's, WRX's FTOs and everything else sitting 3 inches off the ground on springs a skyscraper couldn't compress...

Originally posted by vat_man

The current shape Supra's always been a grey market import here (Toyota said it would be too expensive), and I swear to God every single one of them is running 19 inch wheels and an exhaust you could stick your head in!

Funny though - Sydney's roads are super slippery first time it rains after a few dry days and I think a good third of them crash - along with all the modded 200SX's, WRX's FTOs and everything else sitting 3 inches off the ground on springs a skyscraper couldn't compress...
Bet the owners would be fairly pissing themselves! :D

Originally posted by vat_man

Bet the owners would be fairly pissing themselves! :D

Hey everybody I ****ed up! If I seemed a bit "over-exuberant" there with that posting all those Supra's, Its because ZeroCool85 was puttin' down Supras, and I was going to show him what a car is, and these Supras should have been over there in the "Favourite car of all time" thread in the Rumble Strip. Sorry.

Hi Jazz,, lol, Be carefull ,ZC is awsomely hot , kicked my but with a R 390, But anyhows , if you need some track time , I might be willin to bring my car to a track. I have a few deal breakers tho, ( no reverse except high speed ring ) And Rome Night is and grinderwald are my bane , Other than that ,hey who knows ,I might surprise ya . Oh ,not to worry about my escudo, I never race it on a street course. So Bring that bad baby on,lol.

Jazz how many do u got ? which ones & which 1 is the one . Ya know, since there are 3 I think :confused: You could have each , set-up to generally run to the needs of the variables that the numerous tracks present .

Originally posted by cerbera
Hi Jazz,, lol, Be carefull ,ZC is awsomely hot , kicked my but with a R 390, But anyhows , if you need some track time , I might be willin to bring my car to a track. I have a few deal breakers tho, ( no reverse except high speed ring ) And Rome Night is and grinderwald are my bane , Other than that ,hey who knows ,I might surprise ya . Oh ,not to worry about my escudo, I never race it on a street course. So Bring that bad baby on,lol.
I'll take him and I'll take you! What do you mean, you're "bane" BTW?

Jazz how many do u got ? which ones & which 1 is the one . Ya know, since there are 3 I think :confused: You could have each , set-up to generally run to the needs of the variables that the numerous tracks present .
I've got every single Supra there is in the game. cdma One Cerumo, Denso, Tom's, Castrol GT, RZ, S-ZR. I am rooted so if there is any more that I haven't said, tell me, because I am that tired it's not funny :D

Hi Jazz,,, I know of the 1rst 4 supras,I have them in my garage . I,ve never heard of the other 2, the RZ & the S RZ. ---( Bane ) means an obsticle that is difficult to overcome or somthin along those lines. I,m partial to my cerbera lm. She ain,t got the horses the supra does but she is lighter & sticks pretty good. So whatya say :) .Feel up to a bit a racing? Pick a track, Arcade racing hard, 5 laps :P. A little traffic helps keep it interesting.

Hi Jazz,,, I know of the 1rst 4 supras,I have them in my garage . I,ve never heard of the other 2, the RZ & the S RZ. ---( Bane ) means an obsticle that is difficult to overcome or somthin along those lines. I,m partial to my cerbera lm. She ain,t got the horses the supra does but she is lighter & sticks pretty good. So whatya say :) .Feel up to a bit a racing? Pick a track, Arcade racing hard, 5 laps :P. A little traffic helps keep it interesting.
The RZ is the road-going model, the one with the power. (300+ ponies :eek: ) and the S-ZR is another road going model, but it's the luxury model.
Anyway, back to the subject. I choose...um...I know now the pissy track Motor Sports Land :P 5 laps, hard, 5 cars to compete against, my Supra and your Cerbera. But I have a request. Can it be just time trial to see who gets the best time? If not, I understand.

Jazz,lol You caught me totally off gaurd when you picked motor sports land. Time trials is the only way (that I know of)to even get to the track.Sure is an awfully small track for these kinds of cars.It,s more suited to go-carts. I gave it a try tho. Could only use 2nd & 3rd gear.My best time so far is a 33.341, that,s without any short-cuts :)

Back