Favorite foods

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 53 comments
I like chicken. Especially this really good italian recipe you fry then bake.

mmm. chicken. Everything tastes like it, But it tastes better than everything else.

Oh I also like Chicken Marsala, with extra mushrooms. And I make a mean Chicken Marsala, too. I had to. It's my wife's fave. But she's weird for not likeing cheeboogers more.

Originally posted by milefile
Oh I also like Chicken Marsala, with extra mushrooms. And I make a mean Chicken Marsala, too. I had to. It's my wife's fave. But she's weird for not likeing cheeboogers more.

She doesn't like cheeseboogers?!?!

*GASP* :eek: Oh well, we all have our preferences. mine tend to ask for no mushrooms. and extra cheese.

My favourite meal of all time definatly has to be a big peice of Steak, chips, a fried egg or two and some HP sauce..yum :P

Dead simple but nice and filling. Could go all day on it :)

Ah. Back in the days when i was young and stupid. ;)

I still like custard squares (haven't had one for a few months) though. :)

Mmmm...Hawaii pizza *wipes off drool from face*

pizza.jpg

Yes, I love Hawaiian Pizza a lot, but my favorite pizza is still the King Aurther Supreme, at Round Table Pizza. There, they had a Hawaiian style pizza called the Maui Wowwie, but changed it because of the drug refrence. I think they call it the King Louie, now.

My favorite food would be chili cheese dogs. Made with Papa Contella's all beef, natural casing hot dogs, Tommy's chili, Kraft Deluxe Singles and Sara Lee hot dog buns. Prime rib, or a thick porterhouse would be second. Fried spaghetti and meatballs is third. :drool:

American: Tacos, Nachos, Steak, BBQ ribs, etc...

Chinese: Kung Pao Chicken with lo mein, white rice and also some spicy chicken. ;) Just like below.

kung-pao-chicken.JPG

I also like a lot of other things but too lazy to name.

I like variety, but I had to pick one it would be potatoes (french fries, chips, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, boiled potatoes, potato pancakes). I also like a good burger.

Last edited:
Hard to pick a fav, although I’m not a very varied eater. I’m quite fond of a sandwich and pizza is always on my list of foods I want to eat all the time.

I'm quite a tortilla fan. From the traditional burrito, to a spicy quesadilla, or even just some good old fashioned chicken, lettuce and mayo. They're handy, cheap, and almost infinitely variable!
Oddly enough, I also enjoy eating them plain. Just roll 'em up empty, and nibble on them as I browse the interwebs :D

Back