Favorite quotes

"Winning is like no other feeling. It can't be described but your always searching for it. And when you do find it, you just want more." - rcb929

Oh hey what a coincidence the guy who said that quote has the same name as your user name, what are the odds.

I don't think deleting your post, now that someone already quoted it, is going to do much.

Muhammad Ali's speech in regards to George Foreman. Specifically this part:

"Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick.
I'm so mean, I make medicine sick.
Imma show you, how great I am."~ Muhammad Ali

Fast like the Furai,
Silent like a turbo diesel,
Intrusive like the Yotahachi,
Immobile like a Hilux.
Under Grand Valley and Deep Forest, I alone am feared.

Ryk
Fast like the Furai,
Silent like a turbo diesel,
Intrusive like the Yotahachi,
Immobile like a Hilux.
Under Grand Valley and Deep Forest, I alone am feared.

What about the Noble M600?

:(

And who made that quote? Anon?

Ryk
Immobile like a Hilux.

image.jpg

My mother-in-law would agree since a week ago.

:lol:

Okay, here's a real quote to get this thread back where it belongs:

If during the whole of life a fool lives with a wise man, he never knows the path of wisdom as the spoon never knows the taste of soup.
- The Buddha.

I see your quote is also your sig's 'Quote of the Month'. How modest.

There's a little missing from the end. It was meant to read:

"Winning is like no other feeling. It can't be described but your always searching for it. And when you do find it, you just want more." - rcb929 - Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott

Same one as the one in my signature:

"I think that maybe everyone always has some kind of "syndrome" you know? But I think we were just caught up in our own ideas of what a "normal" high schooler should be." -Shinka Nibutani (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!)

Previous one was a reinvention of Takeda Shingen's motto - for the Takeda clan back in The Sengoku Jidai period of Japan - That in itself is a twist on some Chinese bloke who wrote a small (13 chapters) bamboo book about warfare... Sun Tzu. "Master Sun's Military Rules" - But you occidentals will know it as "The Art of War"

oddly a GTPlanet member has the Shingen Quote for his username. Furinkazan. (Wind - forest - fire - mountain)

Quote for today...

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A Genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
Joe Theismann

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."
Vernon Law

Back