Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
Evo X, F430 Scuderia, and hopefully soon a Zonda C12S 7.3. I've seen the C12 and C12S in the used car section but didn't have the level or the cash to get them.

Honda NSX R, no mods.

Mazda RX7 Bathurst, no mods.

Mazda Rx7 Bathurst, fully lightened, lightweight flywheel, Computer chip, Super Soft tyres.

I find stock, or close to stock cars are more fun to drive (Nurburgring) than Crazy cars/Racecars.

Gotta keep experimenting.
Have fun with the game all.

My heavily tuned GT-R '07, which has done a 6min 43sec lap of the 'ring, reaching a top speed of 214mph on the back straight!

I love my everyday JDM more then exotics,

My Sky Blue Metallic R32 : I have all upgrades but only stage 1 turbo, i want her to be a good & light car, i broguht stage 3 weight, light windows, everything. Its running on stock aero besides carbon bonnet (same body colour). No spoiler, no front splitter or cabon lip, i love how R32 looks.

My Dark Blue Evo VI T.M.E : one of my favs in gt4, this dark blue paint job with the white rims is just so sexy:crazy: This is one of my future project car, for now shes sitting in my garage, just got oil change + car wash :D

Dark Blue EK9 : Painted this car with the evo6 TME paint colour, and slapped on gold rims + RM is just..speechless. Mildly Modded. I wanted a goo balanced feel, stage 1 weight, semi racing titanium exhaust.

Spoon Integra DC2 : I love spoon, i was so happy when she came up on my used car, quickly brought her! I remember how well she peformed in GT4, and sehs just the same, quick, nimble and stuck on rails 👍

Lexus Altezza Touring car : I saw a white is200 fully racing modded during my first few days of gt5 and missed the chance to buy it, then another is200 car came up and i wanted a race car, and she was only 38k!!! Wow she helped me alot in the super series, she smokes ferraris, veyrons, mclarens, lambos, maseratis, rufs u name it!

Love this game!!!!!:dunce:

Favorite is TVR Tuscan Speed 6 maxed upgrades by far. So fun to drive, oh there's a corner, let's sliiiiiiiideeee :D

Don't put comfort hard's on it though, oh dear :scared:

Nissan Silvia K '88 (won first race superb handling)
Ferrari 512BB (almost pure perfection!)
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR V-spec II '94
Sprinter Trueno AE86 (both versions)
Lancia Stratos '73

Too many awesome cars to choose from this game is miles better than GT4 was and I loved that!

I love my '64 pontiac GTO, even though it only tops out at about 114.
Wish I could get my hands on a 69 charger super bee again, never should have sold it for the 70 454 chevelle.

I love most of the old muscle cars in the game.

dont have many, but right now its my Mk1 GTI.

Id like one to mod, but I also want one stock. So hopefully I can find another. Oh how I wish I could at least change the wheels on it. Id also like to remove the front and rear bumpers, but thats asking too much.

Havent played a lot but if you hit the gas at the right time out of the corner it really pulls out of the corner strong. I love blasting out bounching off of the rev limited. It also has minimal understeer for a front driver.

Last edited:
My '08 Challenger. Deep blue, black wheels lowered just a bit. LOVE that car! :dopey: that's my show car, my racing one is orange with an ugly wing on the back so I can do the whole downforce thing. Wish we had a few more rear wing choices.. :ouch:

Fully modified Purple/Blue flip Evo 9
Fully modified White 458 Italia
Fully modified Yellow F40
Fully modified Orange Gallardo
To name but a few :P

I love my '64 pontiac GTO, even though it only tops out at about 114.
Wish I could get my hands on a 69 charger super bee again, never should have sold it for the 70 454 chevelle.

I love most of the old muscle cars in the game.

Purchase the custom transmission and you should get it fast as you like, did that with my '69 Camaro and she'll do about 170 easy!

2008 Civic Type R (FD2) & 1990 Silvia (S13)

The stock s13 in-game feel is remarkably similar to stock in real life. Wish I could comment on the CTR FD2 but I have never had the privilege to jump behind the wheels of one of those.

so far:

Pagani Zonda C12 '00
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09
Jaguar XKR Supercharged '09
Caterham Seven Fireplade '02
Redbull Citroen C4 Rally Car
Honda NSX -R Concept '01
Hyandai Tiburon GT '01
Mitsubishi GTO TT MR '98
Nissan GRAN TURISMO GT-R (Pace Car) '01
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00
Aston Martin Vanquish '04

As long as Ive loved GT, I've loved the 787B. Tonight, after my son spending 2 million credits yesterday on a Trans Cammer and a bunch of other junk(he's 6), I finally bought that jewel of a Mazda, and did 90 laps around Laguna Seca for 200miles. :lol: It is by far the greatest car of all time. :bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back