Favourite GT4 Cars

• Thread starter m@goo
  • 255 comments
Black version- Toyota GT-one
Black version- Mazda 787B
Black version- Nissan R92CP ( even stock shes a beast)

Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo '04
Ford GT '05
Playstation Percelaro C60 Judd Race Car '04
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89
BMW F1 GTR Race Car '97
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Toyota WoodOne Tom's Supra (JGTC) '03
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Mazda 787B '91
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car '88
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00

Good god I own all of those!

Black version- Toyota GT-one
Black version- Mazda 787B
Black version- Nissan R92CP ( even stock shes a beast)

Good god I own all of those!

lol.
Racing cars have always been my favourites for some reason. Although, there are lots of Road Cars that I like as well.

03 Xanavi NISMO Skyline GT-R - power and well-balanced chassis; undoubtedly the fastest and most capable race-spec Skyline GT-R of all time

03 Woodone TOM's Supra
03 Takata DOME NSX-GT
04 Motul Pitwork Z
02 NSX-R
BMW M5
Mine's R34 GT-R
Amuse S2000 R1
03 WRC Impreza WRX STi

My favorite car is the Minolta 88C-V.
It is the best car in the game if you do not install a stage 4 turbo kit in it.
It sticks to the road like no other car.
My second favorite that has been my favorite throughout the whole GT series is the 3000 GT VR-4. (In GTone, it was the '96 GTO Twin Turbo) Even though it has become a chore to drive it due to the fact of the ever changing driving physics of Gran Turismo.

bmw m3 gtr race car, the "Ring Meister" car for me
audi r8 race car simply an audi ...
audi a4 dtm
the corvette c5.r

My fav car right now is the Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD,J) '95

Stock 256hp is a nice ride in itself, tho nothing spectacular. But when you add the racing exhaust, original turbine kit, and original suspension, it become this superb handling 570hp beast on RM Tires. And that's without touching the settings :crazy: Jeezzz my mind boggles as to how good this car could be once the car has been tweaked for competition. :scared:

The car i picked up just happened to be around 14,000 i believe, and came in a nice black colour. :) I spelt colour that way because im an Englishman living in the states now, and i have not been Americanised in the four years ive been living here :sly: Oh and just for good measure it sounds pretty cool as well.

Ok so i took it too the test course and it only topped out around 170mph. On the drag strip it turned in an 10.xxx. Both not amazing i know, but there is just something about how it feels. It feels a lot quicker than it actually is, tho it does get up to speed pretty quickly. Im sure you guys know what i mean.

AngloAmerican

1. Formula Gran Turismo (100 percent)

2. Subaru impreza rally car (all of them)

3. Dodge Viper

I like any car over 100 grand!!!

1. Chaparral 2D (1967?)- Immense turbo lag, but a fun car to test limits when fully turbocharged. The unaltered car is a good drive, too.

2. Jay Leno Tank Car (?)- The only real hot-rod in the game, and one of the most outrageous cars for the normally-conservative PD programming crew.

3. Nissan R89C (1989)- Sounds amazing, fast, colourful... like most Group C racers.

4. Honda S500 (1966?)- Unearthly engine note, fun to push around, even when it runs at speeds below 84mph.

5. Chevrolet Corvette C1 (1953)- Classic looks, tunable, and with good performance. Still, very slow stock, and a 2-speed transmission makes little sense, but exudes charisma.

6. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (1963)- The closest we will get i8n recent games to a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, a legend from GT1. Very unruly, and thus from the 1960s in almost every way.

Top 3? That's hard. I'm not sure that any three I pick at any given moment will be truly permanent as my Top 3.

However, dipping my hand randomly into my bag of favourites:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Aston Martin DB9
TVR Cerbera

Of the cars I've actually won or purchased so far (at only the 13.5-14% complete stage), I'll try a top three:-

1 Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
2 Toyota RSC Rally Car
3 Chevrolet Chevelle

Hmmmmm. Top 3 car eh? Lets see. . . . Going with the ones that I use most often, I would say . . .

1. Audi R8
2. '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R (in Active Red)
3. Ruf BTR

Honerable Mentions:
Nissan Skyline GT-B
Nissan Skyline GTS-R
Lotus Elise 190 sport
Pontiac GTO ('64)
Shelby GT350
Chevrolet Camaro SS ('69)
Mercury Cougar ('67)
Nissan Skyline GTS-R
Mit. Lancer Evo-7

1) 1915 Ford Model T Tourer (because you need to gold S Licence to get it.)
2) 1989 Nissan R89C Race Car (not the black) (because you need to be able to M30 - M34.)
3) 2004 Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo (black) (because you need 100% game completion. Which you can't do with-out completing the missions)

As of right now...

1.) Nissan 350Z (any variant, an all-around good car in my opinion...handles well, acceleration, speed, etc.)
2.) Mazda 787 Race Car (For some reason I've done the best in this one out of all the other Class-Cs)
3.) DeLorean DMC-12 (Who can't love it? Doesn't drive well stock, but tune it some and it ain't half bad...plus it looks cool)

Last edited:
I've got many, but my top 3:

Ford GT '02 and '05: Just loved them. Need I say more??
TVR Cerbera Speed 12: Mine is record breaking, and it's never failed me in a race.
Toyota Supra RZ: Also record breaking, and i've taken 65 shots of it :D. Yummy.

1. Suzuki GSX-R/4
2. Lotus Motor Sport Elise
3. Nissan Motul Pitwork Z
4. Renault Clio V6 P2
5. GT-R Concept LM Race Car

1.Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo
2.Cadillac Cien
3.Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Edition
4.Toyota GT-ONE
5.Mazda 787B
6.ABT Audi TT-R
7.Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car(PAL only)
8.Honda NSX-R LM Road Car
That's my favourite cars in GT4

do I really have to say it? ;)

1. Spoon Civic Type R EK9

2. Toyota MR2 G-Limited SW20 (I prefer NA over Turbo 👍)
3. BMW M3 GTR Race Car (Most Wanted, anyone? :))

other favorite cars:

Suzuki Cappuccino EA11R
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V CP9A (the Evo VIII is also good but, nah :D)
TVR Cerbera (always loved that car since GT1)
Holden Monaro CV8 (the first V8 that i REALLY did some extensive tuning on)
Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Sp.C GDB (gotta love that Boxer sound)
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ FD3S (look cool when it drifts)
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car DC5 (:drool: Honda)
Honda NSX Type R NA2 (Honda fanboy here)

Latest Posts

Back