• 255 comments
My top five:

1 - My Lotus Elise 111R '04
2 - BMW M3 CSL '03
3 - Amuse S2000 R1 '04
4 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
5 - Lotus Elise 111R '04

Been driving street cars mainly, so:

1. (by far) Amuse GT-1 (Silver, White and Black)
2. Honda NSX Type R (one with the black hood)
3. Lotus Elise

Note: all FRs

Race cars: (preliminary)
1. Minolta
2. Rx-7 LM
3. NSX race cars (all of them)

Haven't tried the S2000 LM yet, but since I like the S2000 street cars I think I'll like this too.

EFcrazy, I must say that I love your list of street cars. Awesome selection 👍
This is my new, updated list:

1 - Honda NSX-R Concept (This is the one you meant by black hood ;))
2 - Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
3 - Lotus Elise 111R
4 - BMW 330i

My favourites are, in no particular order:

Nissan BLUEBIRD 1600 Deluxe (510) ‘69
Nissan SILVIA (CSP311) ‘65
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S ‘70
Nissan SKYLINE 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) ‘63
Mini Marcos GT ‘70

Always stock with N1 tyres. If I had to pick a favourite I'd go for the '63 Skyline (top speed 87mph). The others are all crazy fast: the Honda can actually reach 124mph on the Mulsanne straight and that scares me. I risk pooping my pants if I exceed 100.

No, I was just kidding. However, those are the cars I am driving most at the moment. I do like trying to squeeze the best possible laptimes out of slow cars.

Also, those cars (especially the Nissans) actually sound like real cars, unlike most of the cars in the game.

Hey Diospen,

I also like to use slower (slightly) cars on tracks like the Nurbergring, cos I like to push cars to the limit... but keep them on the track. Hence why I tend to stick with street cars. The faster a car is, the harder it is to control.

At the moment my fav is the Amuse GT1 cos it just corners so well like it's on rails, and its brakes will stop a raging elephant. Both important for keeping a car on the track.

The Honda NSX concept just looks damn sexy, but is a bit more tail happy than the Amuse, especially during corners with elevation changes. (spun out way too many times trying to push that NSX)

Haven't driven the Elises as much cos they don't look as sexy as the NSX, but they also handle very well.

Mazda RX7 FD3S Spirit R
Amuse S2000 GT1
Honda Integra Type R DC5

Now if only they would make a true 3sgte Castrol Supra for the game rather than the V8 equipped Super GT Supras....

mine are
1.fiat 500l fully tuned with gear tweaks = awesome
2.f1
3.Caterham seven fully tuned with gear tweaks = perfect for corners!

1.)Aston Martin DB9 (obviously)
2.)peugeot 905 race car (best endurance car i've had even though its one of the slowest and it was the 1st and last expensie car that i saved up for)
3.)mercedes mclaren slr (fully tuned its probably the best breaking road car)

by the way try saving up for a peugeot 905. why? because i used it on real circuit tours and it never pits but its slow compared to the other cars unless their is a really long straight about fuji length. it also does well on the 150 miles on the super speed way it pits 3 times and about 10 laps l8er than all the other cars. its only rivals in real circuit tours are the pescarlo judd because it gets so far away that u cant catch it wen it pits and it doesnt come of the road very much and the other one is the toyota 7 because its really fast it doesnt pit very often not at all at incheon but it comes of the road ALOT.

and that is y the peaugeot 905 is my fav car and probably the best endurance car in gt4 although if somone offered me an f1 car, toyota 7 or judd pescarlo id happily accept.

I like the little Suzuki with the Hayabusa motor, was pretty fast once it got going but stuggled on inclines due to low torque engine, which was not helped by the 'too' long gearing. I would always buy that car, gear it properly, then go have fun. That car could really hold some corner speed, and if tuned, was a beast on the ring.

I also really liked the TVR Tuscan speed 6, was always enjoyable to drive, as well as the little Civic Type R, a truley enjoyable little FF car. GT40 is fun too.

I generally like undergog cars, or cars that are strong in some points but weak in other areas. Also, the harder a car is to drive, the more it appeals to me. I like cars on edge, that bite if you are not perfect.

In real life I ride a TL1000S, a motorbike that was nicknamed the Widow maker. Reason being was that it had a dramatic instability problem mainly under hard acceleration, or over bumpy uneven roads. This bike is a challenge to ride, and I have had a few life and death moments on it. I guess I like my GT cars to offer the same excitment but without the risk of death!! lol

The GSX-R/4 is a great car, I agree completely. What you were saying about the inclination is true, too, I find the long gears and the low torque causing problems when it comes to accelerating on uphills.
The Speed 6 is a great car, lightweight and with a lot of power. I must say I could only expect those two words to be combined in a Lotus. But the Esprit leaves a lot to be desired :/

The GSX-R/4 is a great car, I agree completely. What you were saying about the inclination is true, too, I find the long gears and the low torque causing problems when it comes to accelerating on uphills.
The Speed 6 is a great car, lightweight and with a lot of power. I must say I could only expect those two words to be combined in a Lotus. But the Esprit leaves a lot to be desired :/

The Esprit is a an older car with many updates. I guess in it's day it would be more favourable, but comparing to the later stuff you you are right, it is lacking for sure. Another car I liked too was the lexus IS200 I think, was a 200bhp high reving thing, that certainly was a pleasure to drive - with am almost 2000rpm power band, had to really keep her singing to move.

Viper's are fun too, lots of Grip, bouncy with not much feel.

Back