Ferrari F430 Challenge - HSR 650PP - :10 :30 :50

• Thread starter Animera
  • 425 comments
I am begining to get livid with this again, punted off at casio by some idiot in a Clio, called Yoke or something, then eclips foces me wide at turn 1, which resulted in me losing control. Why do people have to be so ambitious at the wrong times, instead of holding back they have to try to get past you at the most inappropriate times.
I remember perfectly that race, I was behind FAK and FAK behind you at the beginning of the main straight, I got FAK's slipstream when you went to the center of the track (I suppose to let pass FAK), later I got your slipstream and I passed you by the right side, at the final of the main straight I was already in front of the both of you, I was braking really hard and late to avoid collisions, thing that made me going wide in the second curve.

I didn't notice you honestly, my apologies if I was harsh with that movement, indeed I was more than ambitious to catch that yoke82[FR] idiot in his clio as he punted me as well, I was pursuing him to take vendetta but finally that wasn't necessary, he braked late and he was eating sand at Degner.

Timeattack: Sorry for early braking, its my first time on 650pp

Race_LP: Sorry for the shunt, that black clio rammed me into you

👍

👍

No Problem, mate. there always seems to be some lag when timeattack is the host because of the distance:ouch:

👍

No worries...I was driving like crap myself 👎

No Problem, mate. there always seems to be some lag when timeattack is the host because of the distance:ouch:

Sorry about that mate :dunce:. I wish there was some way around that. In PAL I'm the host in nearly every race for some reason:tdown: My bad for giving up on the last lap...I was fed up with all the little mistakes I was making thanks to the 6-axis :nervous: I'm about to throw the thing out in the street and run it over with my car...that way I don't have to deal with the frustrations it's been causing me of late.

No worries...I was driving like crap myself 👎

Sorry about that mate :dunce:. I wish there was some way around that. In PAL I'm the host in nearly every race for some reason:tdown: My bad for giving up on the last lap...I was fed up with all the little mistakes I was making thanks to the 6-axis :nervous: I'm about to throw the thing out in the street and run it over with my car...that way I don't have to deal with the frustrations it's been causing me of late.

I'm not driving that good either. I'm struggling to get into the 2'05's :nervous:

No problem mate, not your fault.
I broke my DS2 when I still playing Tourist Trophy because I got frustrated :lol:. I was competing in the WRS on motogpboards.com and 1 of the buttons (can't remember which one) didn't work sometimes. At one point I was doing a very good lap when that button desided it didn't wanna work anymore:crazy:. I was so frustrated I threw it on the floor and it broke in a couple of pieces.
When I posted what happened on the forum they said I wasn't the first one to do that :lol:

Not really the same thing, but still, I know how frustrating a pad can be.

Sorry for hitting mr_Volcano at the casio triangle. Got a wheel in the grass and it went out of control. Daughter needs some attending to at the moment as well, so I'm nicely parked in the grass right now. ;)

Just had a nice race with GTP_Sinsemila. He showed me how to do it. :ill:

Just glad he was Div 1.

Just had a nice race with GTP_Sinsemila. He showed me how to do it. :ill:

Just glad he was Div 1.

I was just racing at random times in my Viper. I waited 2 minutes past the 430 race time but when i clicked start it created a race instantly and you were in there. That was a fun race anyway. I just wish we had a more open race event going, unfortunately the Ryder cup didnt take off.

Thats what I was going for. I call it the punters inside line ;) ahaha.

I know what you mean, I get scared too. I thought I could pull it off.... untill I pulled out your slipstream and save my braking point..... Sorry :)

Timppaq: Sorry for driving so erratically :dunce:. I was sitting in my chair shivering because my room was so cold :yuck:

in @ :20

Last edited:
I'm in at xx20. Hope i can find some speed, it's been seriously lacking at this event so far. EDIT: just had my best race at this event, finished 3rd, still ended up 25 seconds behind fak. He's not a man, He's a machine.

Last edited:
Did you find some speed Matt, after following me? :)

I got punted big time last race and immediately faced a 10 sec gap so had enough :grumpy:

Had a great race earlier tonight though with Timppaq and Hyperuk :cheers: but that was about it for tonight :yuck:

Ah well, there's always a next time 👍

Did you find some speed Matt, after following me? :)

I got punted big time last race and immediately faced a 10 sec gap so had enough :grumpy:

Had a great race earlier tonight though with Timppaq and Hyperuk :cheers: but that was about it for tonight :yuck:

Ah well, there's always a next time 👍

yeah, i seem to have found a bit extra tonight. Just had a great few laps with sphinx, till i binned it, then ended up having a epic battle with joseTRD.

Last edited:
yeah, i seem to have found a bit extra tonight. Just had a great few laps with sphinx, till i binned it, then ended up having a epic battle with joseTRD.

Yep, it was fun. 👍

And a big thanks to FAK for making it even more entertaining. 👍👍

Back