Ferrari F430 Challenge - HSR 650PP - :10 :30 :50

• Thread starter Animera
  • 425 comments
Had some good races tonight with rdwarriornz. There seems to be no Australians/New Zealanders on in the evenings anymore.
i was there a few nights ago, but only ended up with 2 or 3 in a race, and no antipodeans. It certainly has gone quiet. I'm on holiday in a few weeks though, try and prise me away then! I hope the weather is foul for a month :)

This event has been dead lately. It's a shame, I liked this event. But I must admit the racing at suzuka 550pp is pretty good. Hopefully the event update brings more good events like this and some world events.

This event has been dead lately. It's a shame, I liked this event. But I must admit the racing at suzuka 550pp is pretty good. Hopefully the event update brings more good events like this and some world events.

Yeah, this was a good race while it lasted. But some other good ones out there too. Nice to change the car once in a while. I'm looking forward to the update too, just hope they have something worthwhile again. World/pro events would be great, its been months since I've raced [US] or [JP].
ps. hope you enjoyed your holiday. see you on track soon !👍

Seeing as I love the F430, I gave it a run at HSR on S3's and was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if anyone would be interested to race here.

Seeing as I love the F430, I gave it a run at HSR on S3's and was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if anyone would be interested to race here.

Yeah I'm interested for sure.
Was doing laps with the tuned Vett last night but it was just not quick enough against the NSX.
Will try it out to get a feel for the lap times.
Txt you later mate

Have done afew races over the weekend with S3's on and the car is way loose - T1 can be a real handful
Was doing around the 1,12's mark.

R1's bring the car into the 1,10's but still awhole lot of fun with wide drifts.

Last edited:
I'd be up for some F430 action, it has to be one of my favourite cars on the game.👍:) I've had so many good races in F430's in the past at JvM's 600pp DR event and at Animera's previous F430 Suzuka event that this event is something too good to miss. But saying that we're probably due for an event update very shortly.

Back