Ferrari F430 Challenge - HSR 650PP - :10 :30 :50

• Thread starter Animera
  • 425 comments
Yep, it was fun. 👍

And a big thanks to FAK for making it even more entertaining. 👍👍

I was starting to hate this event, but after tonight i love it again. Thanks to everyone racing tonight, time for my bed.

Some good races tonight, thanks ripping_silk. I seem to be managing a lot more 2:06 laps now.
yeah thanks Animera. You're going way better than you were just 3 or 4 nights ago. However it was my turn for an off night. I managed a solitary 06.166, and the rest 06.6xx or over, mostly in the 7's to be honest. I have work the next couple of nights, so no chance to redeem myself for a few days. So I can see you'll be quicker again the next time we meet up ! 👍

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if I am able to join in these races?? i'm new to GT Planet AND GT5P.. just need a good place to start really

J

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if I am able to join in these races?? i'm new to GT Planet AND GT5P.. just need a good place to start really

J

Anyone can join these races. Just drive the F430 at suzuka 650pp online event. Join at these times->xx:20, xx:50.

It is an enjoyable event. Good luck:tup:

Everybody can join, only thing you need to do is read through GTP OLR rules. I will join xx.20 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for an excellent race mr_volcano, my first F430 race with manual gears, as you saw I somehow got into 1st gear at the hairpin and couldnt get out of it.

i might give this one a go aswell tonight but i don't do the top time i did some practice laps last night and came up with a 2:09:high :grumpy:

I started off with 2:10's, but with practice I'm now in 2:06's.

I wish PD would do something about hosts who quit, like ban them from PSN for 3 hours.

Last edited:

I wish PD would do something about hosts who quit, like ban them from PSN for 3 hours.

I agree with you Animera,but when they do it on purpose... i was hosting that race,i started first and was leading the race trying to get a good totaltime.I got no reason to disconnect that race,my connection just crashed.
Sorry if that ruined your race but wasn't my fault.

It wasnt aimed at you FAK, I didnt even know who was hosting. The previous race the host quit on lap 2, and its so frustrating waiting 25 minutes for the next race.

How long did it took you to go from 2:10 to 2:06. Cos I did a couple of practice laps this weekend and came up with a 2:10 aswell and that’s not good enough. I need round the 2:06 aswell

It wasnt aimed at you FAK, I didnt even know who was hosting. The previous race the host quit on lap 2, and its so frustrating waiting 25 minutes for the next race.

Yeah, especially with a long race like this.

About 3 days of practicing and racing. Follow the fast guys and you soon see where you're losing time.

I'm trying out a 430 so I might drop in from time to time. NTSC. I'm doing really lame times though as I've only just got the 430. I'll be fighting to get up to 2:10 :) I'm doing like 2:20 w. many mistakes and did 2:11 on a practice lap. Got to not push so hard.

Damn, that was shaping up to be a nice race Sphinx, then disconnected. You pulled me to my fastest lap 2.06.137.

Thanks for a great race and a half Sphinx, and sorry if my overtake at T1 was a bit optimistic lol. Managed another fastest lap behind you, 2.05.4. No idea how you guys are doing those times in free air though, thank god for slipstream is all i can say.

Thanks for a great race and a half Sphinx, and sorry if my overtake at T1 was a bit optimistic lol. Managed another fastest lap behind you, 2.05.4. No idea how you guys are doing those times in free air though, thank god for slipstream is all i can say.

Aye, it was fun.

You're a decent driver so keep at it. 👍

Thanks for the race. 👍👍

Had some good races tonight with rdwarriornz. There seems to be no Australians/New Zealanders on in the evenings anymore.

Had some good races tonight with rdwarriornz. There seems to be no Australians/New Zealanders on in the evenings anymore.

Yeah, I've gone missing. The event has become less popular with GTPer's so I'm not racing it as much now and now i'm focusing more on time trials again.

Latest Posts

Back