Ferrari Formula 1 car wanted.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dotelle
  • 30 comments
  • 1,015 views
Messages
37
Messages
dotelle
Hi guys, want an F10 or F07, willing to trade asap.
 
can trade now if anyone is intersted?? let me know what car you want in return for your f2007 or f2010
 
You have a 2J?
 
I can send you a 0 miles, you choose the number, for one of those cars:


X2010 Yellow
X2010 Royal Blue
X2010 Purple
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Viper GTS R Concept '00
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
BMW V12
FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
NSX-R Concept '01
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
RX-7 LM Race Car
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
W12 Nardo Concept '01

If you are interessed, PVT please...
 
Gardenall, I have the impreza rallycar prototype. You want to swap for which F1 car?
 
Medieval, dont have a 2J sorry, anything else you want?
 
Anyone else got a f1 car to swap?????????? can trade right now.....
 
What special do you have ? Got F2007;)
 
an idea what you want??? than ill see if i got it.
 
Audi R8 LMS in a other colour than white, Subaru Super Touring Car ?
 
got rid of my subaru super tourer last night sorry. Have got a nsx gt500 stealth with 0.0k's, or a mclaren f1 stealth with 0.0 k's.
 
I thought you couldn't trade stealth cars? I can send you an f10 now. Do you have any tickets?
 
I dont know if u can trade stealth cars or not, dont have any tickets left sorry, anything else you want HARVEYA?
 
Yeah lots lol. Guess you don't have a link to your garage?

Have you got a Toyota gt one?
 
nope, i have an fgt tho.
 
Dotelle try and send a stealth car, where did you get it from?
 
I can't go on like this all day guessing. List what you have up for trade. List rare cars or cars that aren't gift cars or can be brought at the new car dealership
 
accept me as a friend and ill try.
 
Where about in nz are you? :-)
 
hamilton. i have a yellow fgt or a 01 subaru rallycar prototype. Ive got you as my friend but when i try to give you the car your name doesnt come up in the friends list.
 
your right, stealths cant be gifted. just did it then. sorry.
 
I have the 350z gran turismo 4 car ticket aswell.
 
When you add a friend you have to reboot gt5
 
Add me on psn kiwi_az_m8 and I'll sent it to you for free
 
I don't have the suby send that for an f10 I'll send first if you want but I got scammed yesterday and don't want it to happen again
 
you wont get scammed. ill add kiwi_az_m8 now.
 
just tried sending you the suby, forgot that i sent a car just after midnight. Ill send it to you tomorrow. then we trade once you have my car first. ok?
 
I have sent the f10 already. Send the suby when you can. You do know reset is 1 pm for us??
 
cool, ill send it then. cheers dude.
 
Back