[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
I had little hope after 10 seconds of race when i was struck and lost all positions... I knew i had a good pace, good enough for 3rd or second, but i had sone issues along the race until rain came.

I misunderstood a move while passing you first time and track was all black and weird lol... Then in the light rain logic and roberte started going very faster than me; i was clueless about how darn fast they were on slippy road... I just played it calm and safe, betted on heavy rains and kept a good pace until i saw rob and logic doing their mistakes...

I was flying up to 40+ seconds of advantage but had a lil scare and slowed down... I knew you were behind me but i was wondering how far skeng and bake were lol :D
If there was one more lap I would overtake skeng but if I didn't make that mistake on lap 6 I would of been fighting for second I think, but that's racing lol

Fixed at 10% i guess.

Btw i'll make points after work today shame on me i'm so slow.

Looking at hp penalties i think we might get yet a new winner and i'm pretty sure the midfield fight will be amazing!

Points are up!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RlZxamNSSWo1S3U4c0VBSGFEUnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

a recap with points corrected with drop score:
oz 187
Skeng 170
ekke 174
Oz has margin but any "car failure" might overtrow the table! ekke has passed skeng in standing but his ZERO points in one race might be a problem in case he underperforms in any race

Power penalties for race 10 Brands hatch 50 Laps
skeng -60hp
ozwheels -50hps
bakemister -50hps
karsten -30hps
ekke -40hps
pyrates -20hps
rafael =0=
jornlande -10hps
tnt =0=

If any of you guys is interested, i was planning some test races on the Ralt F3 car after monday race.

I have the idea of making up a one-make serie based on it.
The plan would be (in italics things i'm unsure about):

tuning allowed
success penalty based on weight
going with Race hards or medium
2x 30mins races with race 2 reverse grid
NO AIDS ALLOWED AT ALL (so no racing line) may allow abs as usual but i do not think it'll be needed
Damage heavy

how would that sound?

Last edited:
If any of you guys is interested, i was planning some test races on the Ralt F3 car after monday race.

tuning allowed
NO AIDS ALLOWED AT ALL (so no racing line) may allow abs as usual but i do not think it'll be needed
Damage heavy

how would that sound?
As we are coming into summer now, would it be an idea to have it once a month ? for me anyway, as i have lots going on in the summer during the week and would find it hard to arrange it every week on Mondays , but i could sort it out for ie the first Monday in each Month until Winter comes ?

Let me know ,
regards
Steve

well the season is about to end, so i would use the extra time for a short F3 championship (like 6 rounds plus a couple test races) before restarting in september with a complete GT300 season 3 and a complete F3 championship.

To help drivers racing in both we might have the same calendar for both serie and keep gt300 on mondays and go F3 on thursdays...

in any case, all is to be decided

tuning allowed
Damage heavy

how would that sound?

I just drove it. Absolutely awesome. Count me in for the off season series. ;)

tuning allowed
Damage heavy

how would that sound?
I'm definitely interested. Does anyone else think the F3 and Lotus are very very unresponsive and have huge understeer?

well the season is about to end, so i would use the extra time for a short F3 championship (like 6 rounds plus a couple test races) before restarting in september with a complete GT300 season 3 and a complete F3 championship.

To help drivers racing in both we might have the same calendar for both serie and keep gt300 on mondays and go F3 on thursdays...

in any case, all is to be decided
Please let me know if you do the F3...would like to join.

Is anyone Going to stay in room for F3 test after the race? My times are slow bake so i guess useless ad a benchmark... Ask logic or Roberte

Might skip the race , haven't been enjoying the races as much , too much power penalty :)

I think OZ already has this won he would need a dnf for me to have a chance.

I will still come online but I might quit mid race if I get bored .

Back