[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Caine managed a 2'07.9 :eek:

Looks like my original account on gtp has been banned for bypassing swear filter once so looks like im out. C ya guys. So much rage!
rclark83
What exactly is that? But you can still race in the series, can't you? :nervous:

Race report sent. I watched the replay from your accident @gtpcaine.. I felt like this when avoiding the hit :lol:

I managed a 2'07.9 in the race, RS got pole with a 2'08.2 I think.

I can hit you up on PSN until you get your account back. Shame you could make it last night, but is opening up the championship quite nicely!
My favourite track hitting 2.08 in practice with pp pen then internet dropped out all night 30 mins b4 race start unreal. Not happy then woke up to a msg from famine just to rub salt in. If my ps3 has survived the launch accross the room then ok m8. :banghead:

My favourite track hitting 2.08 in practice with pp pen then internet dropped out all night 30 mins b4 race start unreal. Not happy then woke up to a msg from famine just to rub salt in. If my ps3 has survived the launch accross the room then ok m8. :banghead:

Gutted m8, would've made an interesting race if you made it...so it wasn't pd servers? was your net?

Race report sent. I watched the replay from your accident @gtpcaine.. I felt like this when avoiding the hit :lol:

Yeah sorry about that, I was trying as hard as possible to regain control and keep it out the wall, but unfortunately ended up going back across the track. You should have hit me so we could carry on our battle! :lol:

Gutted m8, would've made an interesting race if you made it...so it wasn't pd servers? was your net?
My supposed to be best in uk virginmedia 152mb! For once nothing to do with pd.
Speed test results last night were.... 1045ping 0.6mb dl 0.1 upload. Ping is usually 12 ish lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't appear to be banned... weird. Anyway unfortunate that you couldn't race yesterday.
It says i got 10 points Dont understand myself b4 i logged out on it it was still signed in but was no box to post anything thats when i logged out.. when logging back in it only said no acc with this email?

It says i got 10 points Dont understand myself b4 i logged out on it it was still signed in but was no box to post anything thats when i logged out.. when logging back in it only said no acc with this email?
Ah you got 10 points for an infraction mate, 30 points is when you get perma banned. You should still be able to use the account unless you got a short ban. Normally they send you an automatic PM if you have a warning or infraction and you can check in your personal details section I believe.

Ah you got 10 points for an infraction mate, 30 points is when you get perma banned. You should still be able to use the account unless you got a short ban. Normally they send you an automatic PM if you have a warning or infraction and you can check in your personal details section I believe.
I did that m8 got 10 out of 30 but when i log in..The requested user could not be found. :(

Last edited:
I would check sooner rather than later, because it is against the rules to have two accounts as well. Don't want you getting any more infractions that you have too.

EDIT

Rather than using your email, try with just your account name.

It can also be found on the "warnings" section on your profile I believe.

upload_2014-10-19_12-41-14.png

EDIT: Not needed anymore. Anyway you should probably tell a mod to delete the new account you created since you're not allowed 2 accounts, also would suggest removing the email from the post.

Yeah sorry about that, I was trying as hard as possible to regain control and keep it out the wall, but unfortunately ended up going back across the track. You should have hit me so we could carry on our battle! :lol:
Yeah that would've been ideal :lol: But to be honest, you were faster than me, your car was amazingly balanced, it was hard to keep up. That crash was very unfortunate for you, but great luck for me, as I don't know if I could have passed you again :crazy:

wouldn't have a clue whats quick around there??
I believe the pole time last season was a 1'55 from Caine, but this year the cars are a bit faster.

... I'm not here for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to test/race/or anything. I'll come back on the 1st November, so perfectly timed for the next round.. I tested a bit today (with -3pp), and hit the 1'53s, so if you want to be nice, please don't go faster in the next weeks :P

Here is my fastest lap video from the race. I admit, I was a little greedy through Pouhon, but it makes up for the few tenths I lost elsewhere on the lap.

Nice lap! I see you haven't washed your Viper just like I haven't washed my Zonda since the start of the season ;)

My race went well :). I decided to go and get the Medium stints out of the way at the start. Was fun catching up to the field. RS and Caine were clearly in a league of their own, only Caine's crash got me to 2nd. I was a bit off the pace in terms of raw speed but the consistency was there :)

I'll get on sending in the race report now.

Nice lap! I see you haven't washed your Viper just like I haven't washed my Zonda since the start of the season ;)

My race went well :). I decided to go and get the Medium stints out of the way at the start. Was fun catching up to the field. RS and Caine were clearly in a league of their own, only Caine's crash got me to 2nd. I was a bit off the pace in terms of raw speed but the consistency was there :)

I'll get on sending in the race report now.
Im pretty sure i had washed it, i usually do a full service right before opening the lobby. But might have forgotten this time.

If I set the penalties on is that going to give me an accurate representation as to what is a clean lap around Ascari as that 1st corner is a strange one, cant say Ive ever raced around Ascari??

Back