Red Lobby Result Round 9 La Sarthe 05

20170319_004626.jpg

20170319_004643.jpg

20170319_014453.jpg

ronda-spain-gt6-2.jpg

FGTC-4 ANDALUSIA-GP

Simulated Race this Saturday
(Non-Points.)

We will start the race on Saturday at the very same time, as if we were having a (full-Points) regularly scheduled race.

Perhaps we will do the same thing for the following day on Sunday, but let's see how the turnout on Saturday goes first :gtpflag:.

Hey guys,

Being that some of you had other events going on this week, and haven't had the opportunity to get accustomed to the quirks of Ascari yet.

Here's an excellent video to showcase the proper boundaries of the track, in case anybody had any questions on track limits at Ascari.

Hope to see many of you in a few hours :cheers:.

You will see only 7 drivers in red lobby because only 2 drivers do a Pre q lap... Me and XFearean + Top 5 drivers... I hope the rule will be respected.

You will see only 7 drivers in red lobby because only 2 drivers do a Pre q lap... Me and XFearean + Top 5 drivers... I hope the rule will be respected.
M8 please read 3 posts above, as the official ANDALUSIA-GP at Ascari points race is next week, not today.

Today, we will have a simulated (non points) race m8 :).

OH sorry, ok mate no pb. But the Qualy TT for andalusia is closed now... So, next week we will have only 7 drivers or you will open a new TT for next week? (I just want to know i m not complaining) ;)

OH sorry, ok mate no pb. But the Qualy TT for andalusia is closed now... So, next week we will have only 7 drivers or you will open a new TT for next week? (I just want to know i m not complaining) ;)
Oh no m8, I know you weren't complaining. You actually bring up a valid reason to ask, regardless if it's a scheduled event. Reminders should always be given anyway, and I think we're lacking in that department somewhat. We will make it a point to send out some more reminders buddy.

If the ANDALUSIA-GP has only been scheduled for 1 week, that's a mistake. I could have sworn that I made it for 2 weeks, but am logging on now and will correct it if need be.

Should that be the case and if we have to make another room. We would record and carry over posted laps to the new room.

I m curious to know who and where the drivers who have other events today?:)
Can somebody post a link to follow our friends? :gtpflag:

I was referring to the GT-Fusion event going on this weekend mate. This is a big part in why we decided to choose the two off days on weekends where there is Fusion.

Oh, and by the way, nice lap bud :):cheers:.

Last edited:
Back! Been so hectic, hopefully see you all on Saturday, do I need to qualify?

Wish real F1 was as exciting as that Ferrari F1 race footage Immortal posted!

eSports is taking off so I hope all you seriously fast guys, particularly if you're young, get into the action, build social media presence, and read about events and all, etc... real racing is more fun for the driver but online is the better spectator sport right now!

Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of moving this week and I'm going to have a hard time with Pre-Qualifying and Time Trial Championship updates.

I will do my very best to post an update tomorrow night, and I wanted to apologize to everyone for this.

This wasn't a planned move, but some things happened that led me to do so suddenly.

Good luck, and am sorry guys!

Guys, my "luck" has reached up its peak again...
My pedals are completly broken now and I won't be even able to buy an used wheel for the next couple of months due to some circumstances i don't want to tell about...
I wish you all guys luck for this race and for the upcoming races
And Hopefully i'll see ya on the track again...

My pedals are completly broken now and I won't be even able to buy an used wheel for the next couple of months due to some circumstances i don't want to tell about...
Will see ya aging buddy in due time

I'm so sorry to hear this brother, and I hope you can somehow find a solution to it soon :indiff:.

FGTC-4 BELGIAN-GP Pre-Qualifier Final:

1) IP 1:44.739
2) Xife. 1:45.341
3) Nik 1:45.534
4) Lightning 1:45.605
5) DBRS 1:45.817
6) UCU 1:45.989
7) AUGH 1:46.162
8) MAXX 1:46.029
9) Kristian 1:46.461
10) Bill 1:47.566
11) Slowly 1:47.703
12) Tobias 1:47.813
13) Spudds 1:48.099
14) DSGT5 1:48.426
15) And_Race 1:48.444
16) RKL 1:48.603
17) Pot 1:49.174
18) Sin 1:50.865

I'm so sorry to hear this brother, and I hope you can somehow find a solution to it soon :indiff:.

FGTC-4 BELGIAN-GP Pre-Qualifier Final:

1) IP 1:44.739
2) Xife. 1:45.341
3) Nik 1:45.534
4) Lightning 1:45.605
5) DBRS 1:45.817
6) UCU 1:45.989
7) AUGH 1:46.162
8) MAXX 1:46.029
9) Kristian 1:46.461
10) Bill 1:47.566
11) Slowly 1:47.703
12) Tobias 1:47.813
13) Spudds 1:48.099
14) DSGT5 1:48.426
15) And_Race 1:48.444
16) RKL 1:48.603
17) Pot 1:49.174
18) Sin 1:50.865

Am I in Lobby A or in Lobby B as I've not qualified but maybe I am still in the Top 5 *lol*

Am I in Lobby A or in Lobby B as I've not qualified but maybe I am still in the Top 5 *lol*
Ah, the golden question indeed :lol:!

I'm most certain you're still in the top 5 mate.

Room is open now and some of the guys have canceled and I'm sure some guys that we're not expecting may show up.

I say, let's load em up and see if we even need two rooms first and take it from there.

We will get back to organizing again this week. This moving stuff really stinks!

Back