FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Hey guys,
After thinking long and hard on this with Immortal and the guys, we think that it's best that we do not have a week off next week.

We had initially left next week as a bye week, because we felt that having 2 major races on the same day would be too distracting and would take too much from everyone to be able to devote time to FGTC and GT-Fusion.

However, if anything having the off week last month didn't help the issue and it took away from some of the momentum we had going.

So after this race at SSR5, we will be going forward with the schedule and we will not be having off for next Saturday. Instead, we will be continuing for the ITALIAN-GP at MONZA on the 22nd of April, and we will finish Season 4 at SUZUKA for the JAPANESE-GP 1 week earlier on May 27th.

FGTC-4 Revised Schedule

#12 Apr 15th at SSR5R
#13 Apr 22nd at MONZA RAIN
#14 Apr 29th at NURB GP
#15 May 6th at MONACO
#16 May 13th at INDY RC
#17 May 20th at APRICOT HILL
#18 May 26th at SUZUKA

As far as the points go, it has appeared that we have lost our help in that department mid season. Something that is sad, but far from surprising.

Unfortunately, it couldn't have come at a worst time, because it has been very difficult for me to pick up the pieces and the slack, since I have been in the middle of a move.

Come starting Sunday, I will have been settled with my moving, and promise every one of you that I will take care of the standings and reminders going forward!

Thank you everybody for understanding and being so cool about it.

Alright, count me in then, here is my signup info:
GTEFGHA / GTEFGHA / Croatian / #21

Welcome to the Club mate :cheers:.

There will be at least 2 Simulated Races today. One starting soon and another in approximately 6 hours.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Last edited:
FGTC-4 DAN WHELDON-GP at SSR5r Pre-Qualifier Results:

1) IP 59.446
2) Nik 1:00.185
3) Kristian 1:00.198
4) DBRS 1:00.212
5) UCU 1:00.337
6) AUGH 1:00.535
7) MAXX 1:00.553
8) RVG 1:01.137 (will not race)
9) BILL 1:01.261
10) DJM 1:01.477
11) SIERRA 1:01.594
12) DSGT5 1:01.691
13) SPUDDS 1:02.141
14) DEST 1:02.299
15) POT 1:02.655
16) GTEFG 1:03.881

Pretty close from top to bottom,and should be a good race everyone.

I guess since we have 15 pilots who have Pre-Qualified, we will go with 1 race lobby today.

Good luck everyone :cheers::gtpflag:.

FGTC-4 DAN WHELDON-GP at SSR5r Pre-Qualifier Results:

1) IP 59.446
2) Nik 1:00.185
3) Kristian 1:00.198
4) DBRS 1:00.212
5) UCU 1:00.337
6) AUGH 1:00.535
7) MAXX 1:00.553
8) RVG 1:01.137 (will not race)
9) BILL 1:01.261
10) DJM 1:01.477
11) SIERRA 1:01.594
12) DSGT5 1:01.691
13) SPUDDS 1:02.141
14) DEST 1:02.299
15) POT 1:02.655
16) GTEFG 1:03.881

Pretty close from top to bottom,and should be a good race everyone.

I guess since we have 15 pilots who have Pre-Qualified, we will go with 1 race lobby today.

Good luck everyone :cheers::gtpflag:.

umm Arty no qualify... relying on his top 5 status, the Kim Jong Un of GT racing :cool:

Normaly, the race begins in 1 hour 30 minuts...

Hi dear friends, today is probably my last race in this championship:guilty:... I play for a while on the console of a friend and I have to return the console to him... In the same time, i received an e mail to get the "beta version" of GT:D. So today i get the PS4! I hope i will see you very soon on GT and other race simulation guys. Was a real pleasure to race every weeks with you! See you tonigth for my last race!

Hi dear friends, today is probably my last race in this championship:guilty:... I play for a while on the console of a friend and I have to return the console to him... In the same time, i received an e mail to get the "beta version" of GT:D. So today i get the PS4! I hope i will see you very soon on GT and other race simulation guys. Was a real pleasure to race every weeks with you! See you tonigth for my last race!
We will see you soon my friend...XD

Round 12 Red Lobby Result SSR5 Reverse
20170416_003545.jpg

20170416_003615.jpg

20170416_013447.jpg

It's a shame to lose one of the most commited attenders of the championship and great points scorer for our team Makozi Racing Internacional. We've lost Tiago, Xife and now you SIERRA and deffinitelly are out from the race for the Team title of the championship but we do not give up chasing our dreams.
We wish you all the best driving on your new PS4 console and hopefully you will continue representing our club from the new platform.

Makozi Racing Internacional wishes to all of you a Happy Easter!

Driving with The Best!

I'm angry after yesterday. What for is pre-qualifyng ? In the rules are: 9 fastest drivers in the red lobby. Why am I in the yellow lobby ? Still, I have no problem driving in the yellow lobby. But in the yellow lobby was just waiting until the Bill and agreed Pot. We waited about 30 min. Meanwhile, the red lobby ridden race. In the lobby yellow race started around 0:00. When I qualify for the red lobby and go red in the lobby after I experienced yersterday. For each race forward. But after yesterday, I am disappointed :(

I'm angry after yesterday. What for is pre-qualifyng ? In the rules are: 9 fastest drivers in the red lobby. Why am I in the yellow lobby ? Still, I have no problem driving in the yellow lobby. But in the yellow lobby was just waiting until the Bill and agreed Pot. We waited about 30 min. Meanwhile, the red lobby ridden race. In the lobby yellow race started around 0:00. When I qualify for the red lobby and go red in the lobby after I experienced yersterday. For each race forward. But after yesterday, I am disappointed :(
Yes sir you have every right to be upset and I apologize.

I am going to address this later, but you are right, in that you and many in the Club put in a lot of time and effort to race in a specified room. You have been kind enough to give up that achievement several times already, and you did it just to make things better for both rooms. Unfortunately, we repaid that kindness by making you wait too long and I apologize m8.

FGTC-4 ITALIAN-GP at MONZA Pre-Qualifier Final:

1.) IMMORTAL 1:32.581
2.) Nik Makozi 1:33.435
3.) Xife 1:34.399
4.) UCU 1:34.960
5.) ERAZER 1:35.937
6.) RVG 1:35.981
7.) And_Race 1:36.171
8.) racerBill 1:36.688
9.) DSGT5 1:36.867
10.) SPUDDS 1:37.217
11.) Mister 1:37.866
12.) Pot 1:39.558

You know I'm far from the quickest driver, but I do my best to keep it clean and fair. I've never been penalized. I have never caused a racing incident (in a real race) and I ALWAYS blue flag myself. Even if I'm leading someone I know is much faster than me, I don't try and futily defend my position, but instead give them room to overtake in the interest of not spoiling anyone's race. You really quick guys should try and show a little more patience and sportsmanship.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like something is wrong with my timing. I feel like I am driving fast enough but my timing is off. Does anyone know if there has been an issue where either your console or internet speed have been an issue in making faster times?

I honestly feel like something is wrong with my timing. I feel like I am driving fast enough but my timing is off. Does anyone know if there has been an issue where either your console or internet speed have been an issue in making faster times?

TV refresh rate can improve times for sure, I am using a big 9 year old Sony for ps3 and when I see YouTube footage I am amazed at how smooth and fast looking others have it, I have got into the habit of turning in a fraction earlier... both things you've said also have an effect, but always watch a lap onboard the fastest guys, notice how they are using their brakes (unbelievably late!), how they use their gears (some don't use gear 3 after the start, and upshift early to hit maximum power) and the line they take...

My Fastest Lap was top 6, hopefully soon I'll have time to practice!

Last edited:
Back