FIA Chat

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 70 comments
If I remember right I was only like 1.2-1.5 seconds a lap slower on hards. Time to stop for tires is probably like maybe 10 seconds?

No stop on hards might be a good strategy to use.

I did the no stop hards on the second race and finished 2nd. Winner did two stops. I passed him as he was coming out of the pits and he ended up getting by me. I think it’s a close bet between the two. Depending on how the race goes either one could work well.

Lower B-S rated lobby. Hards, no pit, won by 23 seconds. Got called a cheater in post race chat for not pitting. Lmao

338C029E-F4D0-4387-988B-70A35254A25C.jpeg

24k dr lobby. Messed up qual started 11th. Got screwed in race by someone that I guess got mad that I got a better run out of spoon then he did and passed him, so he drilled me and sent me off track at the chicane. Could have finished higher. Race hard no stop.
FF1D7158-9651-40DE-8FDD-AD0CF80AEBBD.jpeg

Great battle for the top 5 in this one a little bit of a dive bomb but I was getting extremely antsy behind the jag

Btw first laps ever for me in the gr4 Hyundai

24k dr lobby. Messed up qual started 11th. Got screwed in race by someone that I guess got mad that I got a better run out of spoon then he did and passed him, so he drilled me and sent me off track at the chicane. Could have finished higher. Race hard no stop.View attachment 902098
I was wondering how I was pulling away from you the whole

I raced 1 and it was a complete **** show if there is an fia race in the rain again I think I'll pass on that combo lol
That's exactly what I did, after going out for a few "practice laps"...Thought to myself, this aint gonna work!

I don’t know how but in both races I did a viper won pole by .7 seconds and 1.7 seconds. Apparently that is the car to choose for wet races.

I thought the same thing. After practice I thought “ this ain’t gonna end well” but I entered the first one. After qual was done much to my surprise I was p2. So I thought “ok maybe this won’t be so bad”. Green flag flys, P4 piles it into T1 like it’s dry, takes out me and 3rd. Next lap exiting turn 2 behind other cars, guy behind me drives right through me spinning me out to last place. For some reason I kept trying it thinking I would have a better result.

I skipped the wet race too. Had enough of the rain after our 1hr wildcard race LoL. Next manufacturer is Gr.4 at Big Willow. Used to hate this track, but you guys made it fun for me. Looking forward to it now :lol:

I thought the same thing. After practice I thought “ this ain’t gonna end well” but I entered the first one. After qual was done much to my surprise I was p2. So I thought “ok maybe this won’t be so bad”. Green flag flys, P4 piles it into T1 like it’s dry, takes out me and 3rd. Next lap exiting turn 2 behind other cars, guy behind me drives right through me spinning me out to last place. For some reason I kept trying it thinking I would have a better result.
Lol same here man

I tried to join a race...right as it was going from the opening ranking screen and the actual opening of the lobby for warm ups, i got dc'd. Love to lose 1000 dr, especially when i dont even race

Finally had some good luck. Pole sitter got disconnected a few seconds before the race began. First place and I broke away in the first few laps. He went wide out of the final turn and then wiped out in turn one and rage quit.

That was a really good combo but it would’ve been more fun if they could’ve prohibited cars with downforce. Surprised nobody tried the Mazda TC.

**** these ************* dumb*** non driving *********** in these fia **** lobbies. Dirty *************. Every ******* time. cant stand these pieces of ****s. God I can’t wait until I get the money from the rona bug stimulus so I can get my pc and then just not even mess with fia anymore. I’ll just stick to league racin on PS4 until there is enough ARL guys on iracing to make league races worthwhile.

**** these ************* dumb*** non driving *********** in these fia **** lobbies. Dirty *************. Every ******* time. cant stand these pieces of ****s. God I can’t wait until I get the money from the rona bug stimulus so I can get my pc and then just not even mess with fia anymore. I’ll just stick to league racin on PS4 until there is enough ARL guys on iracing to make league races worthwhile.
This combo was more dirty than usual for some reason. I would literally qualify somewhere between 12-18th. After the first few laps I’d be around 7th. The final race I had THREE guys bump and run me. One apologized after the race. Don’t apologize...give the position back bro.

Oh this dude made it obvious. Never saw him in practice or qual. Never saw him in the race until I passed him clean when he messed up. Tried to get 3 turns in row but missed. Then turn 1 he got on throttle halfway through brake zone, moved over to get behind me as I moved over cause I knew he was trying and drilled me. Of course no penalty for him, and I end up dead last.

Oh this dude made it obvious. Never saw him in practice or qual. Never saw him in the race until I passed him clean when he messed up. Tried to get 3 turns in row but missed. Then turn 1 he got on throttle halfway through brake zone, moved over to get behind me as I moved over cause I knew he was trying and drilled me. Of course no penalty for him, and I end up dead last.

Unfortunately I found alot of that still in iracing it seems until u get up to c class atleast guys still think it's faster to run into the corner just as fast as they can not realizing u pull a second off of them out of the corner if they dont kill you of course.

Unfortunately I found alot of that still in iracing it seems until u get up to c class atleast guys still think it's faster to run into the corner just as fast as they can not realizing u pull a second off of them out of the corner if they dont kill you of course.
Oh I’m sure it’s that way in any sim. Seems like gts is worse though, as I just below getting “a” DR and still have ***** in my lobbies. Fortunately for me in oval at least, once I’m able to get back on iracing I’m still a b license. But never did road course stuff cause back in 2013 my computer sucked and it had a hard time with those big tracks. So for road I gotta start from rookie yet.

Oh I’m sure it’s that way in any sim. Seems like gts is worse though, as I just below getting “a” DR and still have ***** in my lobbies. Fortunately for me in oval at least, once I’m able to get back on iracing I’m still a b license. But never did road course stuff cause back in 2013 my computer sucked and it had a hard time with those big tracks. So for road I gotta start from rookie yet.

Once there is enough guys from our group were gonna fire up a series over there probably talk it out between everyone and see what series they want to run for the first couple I would like to use the free tracks so everyone isn't spending a ton of money right off the get go after buying memberships and pcs.

Rough FiA race tonight started 20th on hards turn 1 was a **** show and worked my up to 7th by lap 2 got dumped (got dumped twice in qualifying) pitted for mediums worked my way up to 10th then pitted on lap 10 for softs and flew up the field to finish 7th lol it was a wild race for sure

Latest Posts

Back