FIA Chat

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 70 comments
Rough FiA race tonight started 20th on hards turn 1 was a **** show and worked my up to 7th by lap 2 got dumped (got dumped twice in qualifying) pitted for mediums worked my way up to 10th then pitted on lap 10 for softs and flew up the field to finish 7th lol it was a wild race for sure
Ooof. I forgot all about FIA tonight. Don't think I'm going to be doing it either after how your night went lol

I did a two stop because I forgot to switch my tires after qualifying. Softs for 5 laps then mediums for 5 and finished on hards with a 5th place finish. Could have been 4th but I got an ignoring track limit penalty with 2 to go and a guy right behind me. This next race I’m trying a 1 stop.

Rough FiA race tonight started 20th on hards turn 1 was a **** show and worked my up to 7th by lap 2 got dumped (got dumped twice in qualifying) pitted for mediums worked my way up to 10th then pitted on lap 10 for softs and flew up the field to finish 7th lol it was a wild race for sure
The leaderboard was full of a variety of cars. Would’ve loved to participated. Most races now seem to consist of only one to two cars being dominant.

The leaderboard was full of a variety of cars. Would’ve loved to participated. Most races now seem to consist of only one to two cars being dominant.
Yeah it was a fun race, a little nerve wracking but fun

I’m an idiot. I’ve been running multiple races no matter where I finish. I’ve definitely thrown away some wins. :dunce::banghead:
It was like that (highest score you could run in a given night regardless) the first fia or 2 i think. Then they went to the current of last score you run...makes it a tough decision if you are 5th or so and you know you have better pace but there are too many d.b.'s on the track. Could throw away a 5th for 1 guy being that guy

It was like that (highest score you could run in a given night regardless) the first fia or 2 i think. Then they went to the current of last score you run...makes it a tough decision if you are 5th or so and you know you have better pace but there are too many d.b.'s on the track. Could throw away a 5th for 1 guy being that guy
Makes it more interesting but sucks if you win the first race. Four more races that you’d probably skip to keep those points. I’d rather race them all and risk nothing.

Latest Posts

Back