Final Gran Turismo 5 Seasonal Event

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 101 comments
I like the idea of GT6 cars for reward.

Will try to do these :)

I find it amusing they say those cars are useful in the early stages of GT6 - not so much for me, as I've had it 100% for ages. Still cant complain about some free cars, should be fun to play around with.

I like the choice of the GT-R at the Nurburgring, I used that car in the 4 hour endurance race and it was a blast to drive.

I find it amusing they say those cars are useful in the early stages of GT6 - not so much for me, as I've had it 100% for ages. Still cant complain about some free cars, should be fun to play around with.

I like the choice of the GT-R at the Nurburgring, I used that car in the 4 hour endurance race and it was a blast to drive.
It understeers badly, but if it works for you thats great. :)

on topic: Its about time they stoped the seasonal events!:D does anyone know for a fact when the seasonal will go offline? it says may 30'th here, but many people are saying may 20'th, and I read somewhere that it was may 31'st...

et_

on topic: Its about time they stoped the seasonal events!:D does anyone know for a fact when the seasonal will go offline? it says may 30'th here, but many people are saying may 20'th, and I read somewhere that it was may 31'st...

It's a specific driving style to get the best out of it, that's why I liked it so much. Slow in, wait, then get the power down quick. :D

OP's source says May 31st is when it'll go offline.

et_

Great finale; driving Kaz's GTR around the 'ring. There was a similar TT to this some time ago and I'm pretty sure the car had mixed tyres - Racing soft on the rear & mediums on the front, resulting in plenty of push in the corners.

I'll miss the GT5 TT's; I think the last few have been quite good. I enjoyed the racing cars and the tracks like Cape Ring, Suzuka, 'Ring, Grand valley etc. (much better than the recent GT6 TT's!). But yes, it's got to end some time (it says May 31st, 3 pm for my time zone).

Well yippeedee funking doo. I have all 5 of those cars in GT6.
This. Me too. It's a pretty cool thing to do though. And I guess, what with the low sales of GT6 at the moment, enough people will be able to make use of them since they might not even own a copy yet. They may have been waiting for the GT5 servers to close first.

This. Me too. It's a pretty cool thing to do though. And I guess, what with the low sales of GT6 at the moment, enough people will be able to make use of them since they might not even own a copy yet. They may have been waiting for the GT5 servers to close first.
Atleast give us some cars in some sort of special colour or something.

Atleast give us some cars in some sort of special colour or something.
Indeed. You'd think PD would be aware that many of us have '100%-ed' GT6 and gone back to 5. Or have been playing both at the same time, swapping back and forth between the completed and unfinished. It would be nice if those people got something too. I imagine most of those people already have those cars.

Indeed. You'd think PD would be aware that many of us have '100%-ed' GT6 and gone back to 5. Or have been playing both at the same time, swapping back and forth between the completed and unfinished. It would be nice if those people got something too. I imagine most of those people already have those cars.
I agree fellow Ayrton.

If i understand corectly you only need to do one. Top gear one was easy to gold. Credits are good too, 6 million i think.
I almost got the gold on the Top-Gear/miata t.c,only need to pick up 4 tenth's using a ds3

How the hell do people do this, no.1 just shoots off into the distance without an explanation.

you try loading the ghost of the fastest guy and try keeping up with him.

The problem is that you're trying to keep up with someone who has years of experience and is so much better than you. There is no way a casual gamer can keep up at alien speed, it takes years of practice.
Try racing with Lewis Hamilton in a real car and you'll be left for dust aswell. Its the same thing here.

et_
The problem is that you're trying to keep up with someone who has years of experience and is so much better than you. There is no way a casual gamer can keep up at alien speed, it takes years of practice.
Try racing with Lewis Hamilton in a real car and you'll be left for dust aswell. Its the same thing here.
You don't know me like that dude and you don't know what I can do,know somebody first before you hate on them !

You don't know me like that dude and you don't know what I can do,know somebody first before you hate on them !
No hating, just saying the top guys are just that (top guys) for a reason. ;)

Back