First in game look at "standard" cars in Granturismo 6

13- What is the gallery view option in the dealership?
-
It gives you a whole view of the car in different angles much like in GT5. It can't be used with standard cars because it would look ugly to be fair.
:grumpy: Something to hide PD?

@Yui-san ; didn't change much no in 8 years ;)

GT6
11104629016_cbd0d1e47d_o.jpg

GT5
d1pn.png

Last edited:
Those pictures are some of the best we've seen of standard cars, but they're not the best pictures. I'm still going to wait until I get my hands on the game.

To me the standard doesn't look too bad, but I'll need a better image. And obviously it was going to have a blacked out interior? The inside is left blockly thoigh, but not the outside.

Standard cars look the same, what a suprise...

As if one image of a (pretty good in GT5) standard car in GT6 suddenly means that all standards look like that.
That could just be one that didn't get much work done to it, because it didn't really need it. Hardly conclusive is it?

Way to complicate something simple, GTP. :ouch:

Simple way it goes, confirmed thru an industry insider:

It goes from the lowest of the high quality to the highest of the low quality and the reciprocal of each car's molecular configuration i.e. Linear-Polycosmic-rendered standardly standard standard standard, standardized standard for all standards, standard standard, premiumly-standard standard, standard times 10 to the negative 2.178e+ln(cos42 of Ɵ*)th power, standardly standard for standard premiums, standard premiums, -4/3π times the quotient of 4! divided by the reciprocal of Kazunori Yamauchi's nasal angle compared to his forehead, premiumly standard premiums, premiums, premium premiums, premiumly modeled polar covalent diamonds per wall, and so on.

*Ɵ being the wholesomely factored value of the number of visible angles in wheel arches divided by the number of pixels in each tail light (must be less than 10)

Simple. :dunce:

Gotit! :lol:

My guess is when pd demoed GT HD , so many people praised its ultra realistic graphics, and it included ONLY GT4 models along side TT bikes! They decided the standards were acceptable and to be honest in motion they don't look so bad! My worst gripe was the blocky textures. The low poly count body's did not bug me at all.. the lack of proper textures did.

As if one image of a (pretty good in GT5) standard car in GT6 suddenly means that all standards look like that.
That could just be one that didn't get much work done to it, because it didn't really need it. Hardly conclusive is it?
As the hours go by and the info comes in, it looks more and more conclusive tough:

Q) RUFs premium?
Sadly no, they're not. They look like ****.

@Yui-san ; also that Alfa looks exactly the same; they didn't even bother to round the wheelarches...

It's hard to see much difference but the textures look like they have been improved maybe the dynamic lighting is helping. However the fender flares still look like they have that connect the dot look of lines, rather than a full on arc.
The rear wheel arch looks nearly correct but I feel like we can still tell they aren't as on par as premium. I wish we actually had better pictures than just random screen shots as if by smart phone.

1993_Alfa_Romeo_155_V6_TI_DTM_005_8250.jpg

This looked better in GT4

304.jpg

make it stop, the Alfa wasn't too bad and the Jag was the best of them all so far but this is atrocious.

The Supra look OK, it seems to be improved on the windows... and the Yellowbird look really really good for a standard. They worked on some of them for sure.

It seems they did but I simply cannot think of any reason why PD wouldn't want to upgrade such cars to premium already. It's 2014 in one month but these cars cannot escape from their 2004 glory, no matter how much they polish them

Back