First time on new on console - downloaded spec 2 but didn't get my 2m credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter codenayme
  • 6 comments
  • 810 views
Messages
87
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello

I downloaded spec 2 (new profile on new console) but I only started with 50k credits, how do I get the 2 million you are supposedly supposed to get?

Thanks
 
Have you redeem the code they given you in the PS Store?
 
Have you redeem the code they given you in the PS Store?

What code? I got the disc version and then just downloaded the update when it asked me.
 
There probably is a code in the box 💡
 
There probably is a code in the box 💡

No because it's not the new version of the disc it's the old one. I thought all new players get 2 mill credit boost according to the blog
 
You have to actually buy the spec 2 version to get the credits. ;)

Simply starting again and updating the original game to the latest version does nothing, well other than adding all the great extra content that the updates have brought us over the last two years. :D
 
You have to actually buy the spec 2 version to get the credits. ;)

Simply starting again and updating the original game to the latest version does nothing, well other than adding all the great extra content that the updates have brought us over the last two years. :D

Oh well rip :D
 
Back