FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

Darn, your elise was 0.200 faster than mine is.. Nevermind.. Ill go head to hear with your VX220. It will be close between them.
That can all be turn one and last turn. Anything within .400 comes down to driver. Means they are close, comes down to driving style now, you may not be as fast in my VX as me.

has the op been updated so I know what changes to make to my MG ?
I believe most people are allowed to go up to 460PP with a FC transmission (adjustable Top Speed) and choice of clutches... Im not sure that your allowed to have those rules though. your usually very good at these competitions.. Give the others a chance perhaps? :) Im kidding of course.. 460PP for the MG.

I believe most people are allowed to go up to 460PP with a FC transmission (adjustable Top Speed) and choice of clutches... Im not sure that your allowed to have those rules though. your usually very good at these competitions.. Give the others a chance perhaps? :) Im kidding of course.. 460PP for the MG.
half way through reading that I was like " WHOA there's handicaps now ?!" lol

Handicaps should only apply to you, @Otaliema and @praiano63 ........and as the host, I get .500 head start:sly:

Just kidding of course :lol:
WAIT WHAT!??!?! does this mean I have to go back to 450 in my VX? :lol:

Does that mean that as an assistant in checking out figures and testing base times for this competition, i get a 0.250 head start too?
No no head start for you :lol:

I am hosting a tuning room online FITT Brit road tuning and testing, free run room. Share tips and info room class if anyone wants to join. Room set up to FITT regs for restrictions.

As for my lap times Elise 51.240 VX 52.145 O_o got a lot of ground to make up.

WAIT WHAT!??!?! does this mean I have to go back to 450 in my VX? :lol:

No no head start for you :lol:

I am hosting a tuning room online FITT Brit road tuning and testing, free run room. Share tips and info room class if anyone wants to join. Room set up to FITT regs for restrictions.

As for my lap times Elise 51.240 VX 52.145 O_o got a lot of ground to make up.
i'll join you

I think 10PP and optimized gear ratio is good for at least a second lap time on sports tire :) Just did a few laps on SH tire, 52.1s with 450PP VX220 ( stock turbo ratio on custom trans - 100mph on 3rd, stock clutch )

A lot more time to be gained on 460PP, work hard folks :D

I got mid 53s on comfort soft with the Vauxhall VX220, it's 450PP version of replica. On sports hard tire, it would probably in the 52s ( 19s 1st sector ) at the very least.I will enter the 450PP Courtenay/NITRON Vauxhall VX220 ( I'm a feedback hound :lol: )
I meant no offense by the "feedback hound" comment. you always say that is why you join in, for the feedback, glad to see you join too. Now, what color blue is that, cause I am not repainting mine?

I meant no offense by the "feedback hound" comment. you always say that is why you join in, for the feedback, glad to see you join too. Now, what color blue is that, cause I am not repainting mine?

No worries mate, I'm really only wanted tester's review, don't matter if the lap time sucks or quick :lol: I'm entering 450PP VX220 and stock power / real life weight Esprit V8 :P
The blue is Vauxhall VX220 color, Europa Blau :) I'm painting mine silver anyway ( it's still blue now ), you can have the blue.

My official entry, VX220 can be found here. Also, the post above it is my Elise tune if anyone wants to give me feedback but will not count as my entry. My best time for the VX - 51.176, best for the Elise - 51.201.:)

15093902783_2ccdf0ea61.jpg

15025950894_842abbff9a.jpg

View attachment 251473
View attachment 251472
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Here is my entry, I could not get the VX220 to do what I wanted was either too stable or too loose, So went with my Elise, slightly modded from my best time but I think for the better it is more consistent now. You can pretty much hang it out to dry and it will come back inline for you, so you can really lay into it.

View attachment 251473
View attachment 251472
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Here is my entry, I could not get the VX220 to do what I wanted was either too stable or too loose, So went with my Elise, slightly modded from my best time but I think for the better it is more consistent now. You can pretty much hang it out to dry and it will come back inline for you, so you can really lay into it.
Looks like you have found your signature color, guess I should purchase another One-77. Or is it buy the paint chip and get a really expensive car free?:dopey::eek:

Looks good but where are the Black Cherry rims?:odd:

Looks like you have found your signature color, guess I should purchase another One-77. Or is it buy the paint chip and get a really expensive car free?:dopey::eek:

Looks good but where are the Black Cherry rims?:odd:
I think it's buy the paint and get the car free :lol:
Didn't look good on this car, wheels are too close to the body, Matte white my other normal go to looked odd as well, so went with Gold which suite it just fine :)

LOTUS Elise Type 72 '01

Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_1.jpg

- LOTUS Elise Type 72 '01

- note: I do not know that there ta me 1st PS3 died, I bought another, then bought another burned my computer, and now my steering wheel just does not even work at all. I'll have to buy but what if G27 does not work on PS4 and trumaster The T300 RS is not expected to arrive here in Brazil, but I assure you guys if ai cost 370.00 euros in Brazil will cost about 700.00 euros.
Brands_Hatch_Indy_Circuit_2.jpg

- enjoy this car

LOTUS Elise Type 72 '01

- note: I do not know that there ta me 1st PS3 died, I bought another, then bought another burned my computer, and now my steering wheel just does not even work at all. I'll have to buy but what if G27 does not work on PS4 and trumaster The T300 RS is not expected to arrive here in Brazil, but I assure you guys if ai cost 370.00 euros in Brazil will cost about 700.00 euros.

- enjoy this car
*Standard Rim Size ONLY
*Standard Clutch ONLY for the Lotus
;)

LOTUS Elise Type 72 '01

- enjoy this car
*Standard Rim Size ONLY
*Standard Clutch ONLY for the Lotus
;)
@praiano63 is correct, tune will be tested with standard rims and clutch.

Finally had some time to get into the Street class cars, took me a bit to get used to the track (who was the knucklehead who decided on Autumn Ring Reverse?:irked:). But I did get down to 1:21.887, is that a good time? I know @praiano63 said he was a second faster but I can never reach his times, so curious if that is the typical range.

My biggest fear is that both of my cars need to be driven a certain way to be fast and not sure if my driving style will cause the car to be slow for the testers, but oh well.:sly:

Back