FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

I have made a decision about the GT40 class. 650 PP is way to high for this car. It starts with 571 PP at 550 hp. To get up to 650 PP you have to do all weight reduction and add all engine upgrades and 837 hp.

At 600 PP this will give tuners many choices between weight reduction and power parts and still provide over 600 horse power on Racing Hard tires. I will update the rules page with this new PP number.

15364922035_4fc250da13_c.jpg

Question, does this meet the weight requirement? Or should I add some ballast?
What the :eek: :odd:

15364922035_4fc250da13_c.jpg

Question, does this meet the weight requirement? Or should I add some ballast?
Is that weight reduction stage 5? remove body panels? Man whats the cars weight 800 kg? :lol::odd::lol:

I have made a decision about the GT40 class. 650 PP is way to high for this car. It starts with 571 PP at 550 hp. To get up to 650 PP you have to do all weight reduction and add all engine upgrades and 837 hp.

At 600 PP this will give tuners many choices between weight reduction and power parts and still provide over 600 horse power on Racing Hard tires. I will update the rules page with this new PP number.
Sounds like a plan sir. Time to have at it at 600 PP :) 👍 shold be right around 2 mintue lap times now too.

Ford Focus ST '06
I dun t now I added a tune to the database here :lol: I'll ge a pic uploaded Monday @Bowtie-muscle paint scheam is listed in the tune and where to get the chips if you don't have them :)
You might have to edit your LSD settings on the sheet. Your initial torque has 2 settings, and you are missing your decel sens. But looking at the numbers you have, 2 of them are very similar to what I have my LSD set at!👍

Is that weight reduction stage 5? remove body panels? Man whats the cars weight 800 kg? :lol::odd::lol:

Sounds like a plan sir. Time to have at it at 600 PP :) 👍 shold be right around 2 mintue lap times now too.
Nice hood livery, but I think you're missing an important piece, unless you hired Fred Flintstone as your co-pilot.
All I did was shift the ballast from -35 to -25, when I went back on track you actually saw even less:odd:. Just driver on his seat, 4 wheels and the exhaust, and just a hint of the rear decklid. More showed in photo mode so I just had to share it. Weight stage 5, 800kg (mostly driver??:confused:) and Fred's big feet pedaling away:P. Didn't drive any faster though, had to exit and reenter to get the engine and trans back in the car, wish it was that easy in the shop, would to engine swaps all day long:lol::lol:

@Otaliema Silver Mica? How original for you:lol:
But I will not be testing the Focus class, be sure to tell me the others though as I will be doing the Mustangs and if time allows the GTs. And I will be building each car individually:ouch:, that's going to cost me allot judging by the number of tuners.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
All I did was shift the ballast from -35 to -25, when I went back on track you actually saw even less:odd:. Just driver on his seat, 4 wheels and the exhaust, and just a hint of the rear decklid. More showed in photo mode so I just had to share it. Weight stage 5, 800kg (mostly driver??:confused:) and Fred's big feet pedaling away:P. Didn't drive any faster though, had to exit and reenter to get the engine and trans back in the car, wish it was that easy in the shop, would to engine swaps all day long:lol::lol:

@Otaliema Silver Mica? How original for you:lol:
But I will not be testing the Focus class, be sure to tell me the others though as I will be doing the Mustangs and if time allows the GTs. And I will be building each car individually:ouch:, that's going to cost me allot judging by the number of tuners.:rolleyes:
I always using the in-car view so I'm wondering what your lightweight special would've looked like from the driver's seat.

You might have to edit your LSD settings on the sheet. Your initial torque has 2 settings, and you are missing your decel sens. But looking at the numbers you have, 2 of them are very similar to what I have my LSD set at!👍
LSD mostly fixed the decel setting is on the rear spot but it's in the right location.
I know right silver mica hehe, at least I changed the wheels from super red ii to riverside gold, looks boatload better, the colors will be the same on the other car(s) that I submit so go grab the chips. The wheels I'm debating changing again saw a nice red black color change on the nova '70 black cherry, red from one side black from another looked really good.

- because GT40 always have to enter an event in which he and the protagonist was not so in the event and now this muscle car to get the sleep tuners.?:banghead:

Tuning the Ford GT '05 at 600PP is much easier now. I have a base setup which is stable to work with. I shall definitely be tuning for this class now. Out of interest, my base tune is currently running in the 1.46s without much fine tuning, how does this time compare to others who are tuning for this class?

Tuning the Ford GT '05 at 600PP is much easier now. I have a base setup which is stable to work with. I shall definitely be tuning for this class now. Out of interest, my base tune is currently running in the 1.46s without much fine tuning, how does this time compare to others who are tuning for this class?
On my semi refined 650 tune I was able to do a 1:44 at 600 but i'm not a fast driver. It's almost worth tuning the car to handle turns 1-3 and make it acceptable for the rest of the track. Lose or gain so much time right at the start.

-yes 600 PP really competes all cool but my car was already set to 1:37, *** but let down to work
I know I was running 1:40's at 650 but at 600 it's a much more enjoyable drive. Don't feel like i'm hanging on by a thread anymore.

With the gauntlet being thrown by Hami, about tuners needing to bring their "A" game, it made me that more determined to enter the Focus challenge as a tuner. A chance to go door to door with a tuner/friend that I respect...you can't pass that up. I planned on having a few hours to tune earlier this morning, but the washing machine decided that it wanted to break down so I spent a few hours with more of its parts on the outside than inside.:dopey: I did manage to find about 20 minutes of tuning before the wife got home. I was stuck around the 1:01.000 mark, decided to make a change from left field and this was the result...1.00.4xx

The adjustment made the car very edgy as if it was an FR and I found myself holding on the entire lap...my questions are, has anyone else encountered this in their tuning? And @Motor City Hami , can you put me on the tuners list for the Focus group? If I can tame this beast a little bit, I might be able to keep on your bumper!;)

With the gauntlet being thrown by Hami, about tuners needing to bring their "A" game, it made me that more determined to enter the Focus challenge as a tuner. A chance to go door to door with a tuner/friend that I respect...you can't pass that up. I planned on having a few hours to tune earlier this morning, but the washing machine decided that it wanted to break down so I spent a few hours with more of its parts on the outside than inside.:dopey: I did manage to find about 20 minutes of tuning before the wife got home. I was stuck around the 1:01.000 mark, decided to make a change from left field and this was the result...

The adjustment made the car very edgy as if it was an FR and I found myself holding on the entire lap...my questions are, has anyone else encountered this in their tuning? And @Motor City Hami , can you put me on the tuners list for the Focus group? If I can tame this beast a little bit, I might be able to keep on your bumper!;)

You mean my bumper, I should be glued to Hami's rear bumper. We can do a conga line:idea::dopey:

With the gauntlet being thrown by Hami, about tuners needing to bring their "A" game, it made me that more determined to enter the Focus challenge as a tuner. A chance to go door to door with a tuner/friend that I respect...you can't pass that up. I planned on having a few hours to tune earlier this morning, but the washing machine decided that it wanted to break down so I spent a few hours with more of its parts on the outside than inside.:dopey: I did manage to find about 20 minutes of tuning before the wife got home. I was stuck around the 1:01.000 mark, decided to make a change from left field and this was the result...1.00.4xx

Looks fairly normal to me? What exactly are you describing?

Looks like my lap line just faster than me.
I was finding with the focus that if I treated it like a FF car I got no place fast, if I treated it like a FR or a MR I got better results.
And left feild? look at my tune, my dampers all kinds of a messed up so is my LSD :lol: but man it works much better than what I had previously, don't feel like I'm fighting the car to get it around the turns anymore.

Looks fairly normal to me? What exactly are you describing?
The back end seemed to have a mind of its own, and rotated so much that it forces the front to turn. Like driving a tow motor. Squirrely on entry, but the center is great, and it must have helped the understeer on exit because I was attacking the corners faster and not ramming into the wall.

The back end seemed to have a mind of its own, and rotated so much that it forces the front to turn. Like driving a tow motor. Squirrely on entry, but the center is great, and it must have helped the understeer on exit because I was attacking the corners faster and not ramming into the wall.
Was it a lot of rear Toe out that affected it? Its definitely fast but I guess I'm not used to looking at chase cam so I can't spot anything unusual in the video, just looked like a clean and tidy lap with the usual amount of complaining from the front wheels :lol:

Was it a lot of rear Toe out that affected it? Its definitely fast but I guess I'm not used to looking at chase cam so I can't spot anything unusual in the video, just looked like a clean and tidy lap with the usual amount of complaining from the front wheels :lol:
Oh the front wheels were not happy and this is definitely not an endurance setup, and yes it was the rear TOE, you clever boy!👍 I've never really tuned an FF except for an Integra back in GT5. I just found it odd that one adjustment could drop the lap time so dramatically. Maybe a tenth or two when I'm that far into the tuning process, not close to a half second better than my fastest lap.
And @Otaliema ...wait till you see these settings!:lol:

Oh the front wheels were not happy and this is definitely not an endurance setup, and yes it was the rear TOE, you clever boy!👍 I've never really tuned an FF except for an Integra back in GT5. I just found it odd that one adjustment could drop the lap time so dramatically. Maybe a tenth or two when I'm that far into the tuning process, not close to a half second better than my fastest lap.
And @Otaliema ...wait till you see these settings!:lol:
Yeah I know what you mean, I've never really been able to get my head around FF's either because I just don't drive or tune them that often. I have to say that they're much more responsive and fun to drive then they were in GT5 though 👍

So all you boys are following my "real world ugly" style setup:odd:
My tuning sheet looks like someone ate a handful of numbers and threw up on my TV :lol:

Latest Posts

Back