FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

Does anyone know??? Question, IF I am currently in car "A", go to Arcade Mode select Time Trial then the track. IF I choose from favorites either car "B" or "C" and test them, does the mileage add up? Reason being, this is what I started doing with both of my ST's. Fairly sure they will not get much better and I'm sort of happy with them, however, the mileage is low on both and I thought I put more laps in then the mileage shown. I have changed each to the current car but one is at 39.9 miles and the other at only 41.4 miles????:confused: Did I tune that well that fast (not likely) or is the mileage not all added??:odd:

On another note, which to choose? One is slightly faster (.267) and one is more consistent and feels better to me. Any changes make little to no difference anymore so I am likely ready to post once I choose. Think I will do the same as I did with my NSX and shelve them for 2-3 days and then revisit before I make final choice.

Nice close selection you made here @Motor City Hami in cars, the track on the other hand I despise more than any other in game:yuck: but think I have gotten better at it :sly:.
I agree with you about the track :yuck: It's sometimes better to park them up & crank em up in a few days to have a fresh perspective.

I think its self evident really.... What more need to be said :) Im sure your driving isn't that bad. your car was probably just giving french kisses to every other barrier and wall it could find. Id have words with it if I were you.
But that was the faster car.:ouch:[/QUOTE]
Im sure the car will not be as amorous with the walls when someone else is driving it :lol:

What are you trying to say about my driving?:odd:
Nothing :mischievous:

I think its self evident really.... What more need to be said :) Im sure your driving isn't that bad. your car was probably just giving french kisses to every other barrier and wall it could find. Id have words with it if I were you.
So that's the secret, bribe the barriers.

But that was the faster car.:ouch:
It was running for it's life :eek:

Im sure the car will not be as amorous with the walls when someone else is driving it :lol:
Ya never know, it could be a car that likes getting beat up.

Normally I would be very concernsed being a second off pace but thats my normal for driving so I must be in the ball park with mine pushing low 1:03' with mistakes. Just can't find the settings to clear up this mid-exit power understeer, I've got th is thing turning on a dime if your not on the gas, soon as you put your foot in it, hey look the outside barrier is getting closer.

Normally I would be very concernsed being a second off pace but thats my normal for driving so I must be in the ball park with mine pushing low 1:03' with mistakes. Just can't find the settings to clear up this mid-exit power understeer, I've got th is thing turning on a dime if your not on the gas, soon as you put your foot in it, hey look the outside barrier is getting closer.
Mid-exit throttle understeer??? Not in this torque monster!:lol: Take another look at your LSD settings, might want to try something off the wall!:mischievous: I got it just right, but it was a fat version and didn't have the speed so I put it on a diet and messed about with the LSD. That just proves what a great track choice Hami made, just enough of the straights to make a difference.
Base tune I'm at just under 1:01's, but I also painted it matt red so it matches when I take some of the walls with me. Like @brian wolf said, there is some time to be had in the twisty's.

Mid-exit throttle understeer??? Not in this torque monster!:lol: Take another look at your LSD settings, might want to try something off the wall!:mischievous: I got it just right, but it was a fat version and didn't have the speed so I put it on a diet and messed about with the LSD. That just proves what a great track choice Hami made, just enough of the straights to make a difference.
Base tune I'm at just under 1:01's, but I also painted it matt red so it matches when I take some of the walls with me. Like @brian wolf said, there is some time to be had in the twisty's.
Are you joining us? You`re not on the list?! How`s Old Sweaty holding up?

I seem to be having the same problem...

As for times I'm running consistently in the low 1:01.xxx. I'm unable to do a perfect lap but I can see a 1:00.5xx lap or lower without mistakes.

This is for the '13 ST.

I feel slow today, 1:03 is the best i can muster.
@Lionheart2113 I really need to learn to tune the Diff again, never considered it a coarse tuning option, but man tweaking that solved a lot of the mid-exit understeer issues. not all but most.
@ugabugaz play with the Diff as lionheart recomened, might just solve some issues for your car.

Now to address some tire loading....gotta get a snack, peanut butter and carrots:) that will hit the spot..

Are you joining us? You`re not on the list?! How`s Old Sweaty holding up?
Yeah, Jane and Michael are busy so I was trying to make some time for this event.;) Old sweaty is holding up....just, but I have yet to try the GT category. I am limited on playing time, so I didn't want to sign up then have to bail out. I'm hoping that IF I can get a tune or two submitted, Hami will find it in his heart to let me drive the testers insane. If not, I'll probably sign up for testing.

Yeah, Jane and Michael are busy so I was trying to make some time for this event.;) Old sweaty is holding up....just, but I have yet to try the GT category. I am limited on playing time, so I didn't want to sign up then have to bail out. I'm hoping that IF I can get a tune or two submitted, Hami will find it in his heart to let me drive the testers insane. If not, I'll probably sign up for testing.
You can't drive us there cause we are all ready there. :dopey:
BTW how goes learning L2/R2 break/throttle?,

You need to get in the paint booth then, electric orange and tangerine scream are calling you. Didn't I tell you to stick with orange? Unless you are looking to let someone else grab the top spot.

You can't drive us there cause we are all ready there. :dopey:
BTW how goes learning L2/R2 break/throttle?,
I put that project on hold...I know terrible right? I've been going back to doing some spreadsheets using the seasonals. Put it this way, I ran over 40 cars (400/450pp) at SSR5 Clubman Saturday morning for it. Great for the bank roll though!

I put that project on hold...I know terrible right? I've been going back to doing some spreadsheets using the seasonals. Put it this way, I ran over 40 cars (400/450pp) at SSR5 Clubman Saturday morning for it. Great for the bank roll though!
Yep that is. Your statment of determination to learn Lefft stick and L2/R2 inspried me to learn to drive from the cockpit view and use Right stick for shifting to free up the x/square/circle for view changing. It's a trip some cars are peice of cake to drive from, others are like where is the road?

Back