FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

Those wheels look cheap and nasty, nice colour on the car though

(If you take it for a "test drive" be very careful with launching the car, I hear the clutches are extremely fragile)
I've heard the exact same thing about the clutch.
Apparently, they're the 'consumable' item in the driveline :scared:

Here goes....There' no turning back now....:nervous:

FITT FORD FOCUS CHALLENGE...BADGER-UK-66
ENTRY

Tuned to FITT Rules and Regs

Ford Focus ST ‘06

450PP
252 BHP
1,251 kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Comfort Soft Tyres
Front Aero Type A
No Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
5.21/5.67
3/4
2/3
3/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04 / -0.12

Racing Brakes F4 / R6

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD
14/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power to 92.0%
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

All other power parts as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast – Set 70kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS.1 only

CSS..7 -Works best for this car on this Circuit.

(All Other Aids off)

Tuned with DS3 and Auto Transmission.

Grip Set To Real.

Hope you enjoy this Tune..:)

Thanks for letting me take part in this exciting Venture...👍

London_23 (2).jpg

London_7 (4).jpg

London (4).jpg

London_15 (4).jpg

:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Here goes....There' no turning back now....:nervous:

FITT FORD FOCUS CHALLENGE...BADGER-UK-66
ENTRY

Tuned to FITT Rules and Regs

Ford Focus ST ‘06

450PP
252 BHP
1,251 kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Comfort Soft Tyres
Front Aero Type A
No Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
5.21/5.67
3/4
2/3
3/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04 / -0.12

Racing Brakes F4 / R6

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD
14/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power to 92.0%
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

All other power parts as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast – Set 70kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS.1 only

CSS..7 -Works best for this car on this Circuit.

(All Other Aids off)

Grip Set To Real

Hope you enjoy this Tune..:)

Thanks for letting me take part in this exciting Venture...👍

View attachment 229793

View attachment 229801

View attachment 229804

View attachment 229803

:cheers:

:gtpflag:
I see we have a new Tuner :cheers: Good Luck for the next Tunes mate :)

So here goes nothing.....revisited both ST's last night and spent over an hour trying to get the '13 faster to no avail, then ran a 10 lap run in the '06 and ran 1.01.335, .360, .400 etc. etc.. Consistently in the mid 1:01 range. Took the magnets out of the fenders for the testers, so if you hit a barrier, it's on you and not the tune.:mischievous:

15160262877_20be14de29_z.jpg

Focus ST "06
(if you want to add a number, 27!)
Electric Orange
Type A front Aero

PP: 450
HP: 264
WEIGHT: 1250kg
WEIGHT DIST: 56:44
TIRE(S): Comfort Soft
OIL CHANGE - NO

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 100 / 75
SPRINGS - 7.00 / 7.50
COMP - 4 / 2
EXT - 9 / 3
ARB - 2 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.5
TOE - -0.08 / -0.25
BRAKES - 4 / 8

TRANS: 6 Speed non adjustable (install all power upgrades first!)

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 12
ACCEL - 18
DECEL - 5

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Standard

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - yes
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Normal
POWER LIMITER - 94.5%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Body Color
WINDOW WEIGHT - Installed

BALLAST - 79kg @ +50

Some good looking cars being entered. @Bowtie-muscle your settings are real world ugly, so it's bound to be fast. @shaunm80 you took a brand new Shelby Mustang and drove it in the dirt. How could you? @Badger66 the carbon fiber hood really helps the look of the 2006. I did body color, but am going to go back and change it to carbon fiber now that I have seen your photos.

I have tuned both Focus STs and they are within 0.2 of each other. With one I am at the max of many of the settings and the car isn't getting any better. With the other, the car still responds to changes, but it will improve entry and kill exit or the other way around. I like both tunes, but getting really frustrated trying to find a few more tenths. And I have not idea why, other than I haven't wanted to drag the playseat out of the corner and plug it in, but I have done all of my tuning so far on the DS3.

Some good looking cars being entered. @Bowtie-muscle your settings are real world ugly, so it's bound to be fast. @shaunm80 you took a brand new Shelby Mustang and drove it in the dirt. How could you? @Badger66 the carbon fiber hood really helps the look of the 2006. I did body color, but am going to go back and change it to carbon fiber now that I have seen your photos.

I have tuned both Focus STs and they are within 0.2 of each other. With one I am at the max of many of the settings and the car isn't getting any better. With the other, the car still responds to changes, but it will improve entry and kill exit or the other way around. I like both tunes, but getting really frustrated trying to find a few more tenths. And I have not idea why, other than I haven't wanted to drag the playseat out of the corner and plug it in, but I have done all of my tuning so far on the DS3.
The car had a massive over steer moment during testing and ended up near the willow springs sign... It seemed like an opportune time to pull over to it, stop the car and then do some photo ops with the replay. I honestly didn't meant to go offloading in it, It didn't respond well once it was in the dirt for some reason... :) I shall go and sit in the naughty corner for the remainder of the competition.

I will admit that tthe settings are real world ugly, totally outside the box but they were working for me. The '13 settings are very similar and they were both within 2-3 tenths of one another, I liked the '13 more but the '06 was faster. Settings will either put me near the top or right at the bottom, no middle ground I fear. See how much the testers love it or hate it.

I will admit that tthe settings are real world ugly, totally outside the box but they were working for me. The '13 settings are very similar and they were both within 2-3 tenths of one another, I liked the '13 more but the '06 was faster. Settings will either put me near the top or right at the bottom, no middle ground I fear. See how much the testers love it or hate it.
I am going to finish off my ST '06 and publish it as an unused FITT entry. I decided early on in testing that the ST '13 had a better balance that I could work with compared to the ST '06 but there was 3-4 tenths in the timings when I was testing at Base tune settings. Two very closely matched cars by all accounts.

I am going to finish off my ST '06 and publish it as an unused FITT entry. I decided early on in testing that the ST '13 had a better balance that I could work with compared to the ST '06 but there was 3-4 tenths in the timings when I was testing at Base tune settings. Two very closely matched cars by all accounts.
I posted both in my garage, planning on doing an FC trans for the "13, I really really like that car.:sly:

I am in the same position. It is either going to win or be so difficult to drive that the test drivers crash on every lap. It is also funny that my settings on both cars are very similar but I am a little faster right now with the 2013.

I like it better with the carbon hood...the black and orange look so cool together.

That's good tuning to get both cars within 0.2....do you know which one you will be entering yet..:cheers:

So here goes nothing.....revisited both ST's last night and spent over an hour trying to get the '13 faster to no avail, then ran a 10 lap run in the '06 and ran 1.01.335, .360, .400 etc. etc.. Consistently in the mid 1:01 range. Took the magnets out of the fenders for the testers, so if you hit a barrier, it's on you and not the tune.:mischievous:

15160262877_20be14de29_z.jpg

Focus ST "06
(if you want to add a number, 27!)
Electric Orange
Type A front Aero

PP: 450
HP: 264
WEIGHT: 1250kg
WEIGHT DIST: 56:44
TIRE(S): Comfort Soft
OIL CHANGE - NO

SUSPENSION: Full Custom // BRAKES: Racing
RIDE HEIGHT - 100 / 75
SPRINGS - 7.00 / 7.50
COMP - 4 / 2
EXT - 9 / 3
ARB - 2 / 4
CAMBER - 0.0 / 0.5
TOE - -0.08 / -0.25
BRAKES - 4 / 8

TRANS: 6 Speed non adjustable (install all power upgrades first!)

LSD: Full Custom
INITIAL - 12
ACCEL - 18
DECEL - 5

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple-Plate
CARBON SHAFT: Standard

POWER PARTS:
ENGINE TUNING - Standard
COMPUTER - Standard
EXHAUST - Racing
MANIFOLD - Standard
CATALYTIC CONVERTER - Sports
INTAKE TUNING - yes
SUPERCHARGER/TURBO - Normal
POWER LIMITER - 94.5%

WEIGHT REDUCTION - Stage 3
CARBON HOOD - Body Color
WINDOW WEIGHT - Installed

BALLAST - 79kg @ +50

That's a Very quick time.....was that on the wheel or DS3....:cheers:

I like it better with the carbon hood...the black and orange look so cool together.

That's good tuning to get both cars within 0.2....do you know which one you will be entering yet..:cheers:

That's a Very quick time.....was that on the wheel or DS3....:cheers:
DS3, and nice to see you joining in the fray:cheers:, like your color choice:lol:, at least the hood makes ours different.

@Bowtie-muscle you are a little quicker than me right now. I am at 101.9 with the 2013 and 10.2.1 with the 2006.
Cut the corners, for me getting a launch from early braking and rolling to the center was faster than late braking. Only truly matters what the testers can get out of it and yes, I am worried about the odd settings:scared:
It's nice to be here.... Thank you...:cheers:

Well thanks..It's called Arancio Atlas....It's a color from the Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce '09...it really is a nice color..and with the Hood too....:cheers:
We always enjoy fresh meat.....I mean, more competition:lol:. Mine is factory Electric Orange, so I guess they are different:dunce:. You will do just fine, just be patient with the reviews and do not take them personal. If they are positive, hold your head high, if they are not so positive, hold your chin up and learn from it. Testers do not get nasty, and will only encourage you to try different settings.

After fine tuning the ST '06 up for my unused FITT entry for the garage, I ended up with a 1.03.135. The best time I got with the ST '13 was a 1.03.069. (I am probably getting slower times than you guys because I use AT transmission and X button for acceleration. I am hoping that the testers will find the real time out when they take the ST 13 to the track :) It seems that my results are fairly common with others (such as Hami). I definitely made the right choice in the '13 for me personally but I can see why the ST '06 is a great choice too.

Cut the corners, for me getting a launch from early braking and rolling to the center was faster than late braking. Only truly matters what the testers can get out of it and yes, I am worried about the odd settings:scared:

We always enjoy fresh meat.....I mean, more competition:lol:. Mine is factory Electric Orange, so I guess they are different:dunce:. You will do just fine, just be patient with the reviews and do not take them personal. If they are positive, hold your head high, if they are not so positive, hold your chin up and learn from it. Testers do not get nasty, and will only encourage you to try different settings.
Mustard colour car... I am like an elephant Bowtie :) I use to like that GT colour until you put that image in my head..

After fine tuning the ST '06 up for my unused FITT entry for the garage, I ended up with a 1.03.135. The best time I got with the ST '13 was a 1.03.069. (I am probably getting slower times than you guys because I use AT transmission and X button for acceleration. I am hoping that the testers will find the real time out when they take the ST 13 to the track :) It seems that my results are fairly common with others (such as Hami). I definitely made the right choice in the '13 for me personally but I can see why the ST '06 is a great choice too.
I was doing testing for a possible event involving some of these cars and my results showed that the ST '06 had a leg up but I also know tuning can do miracles to a car. Also, the technical level of London vs the tracks I used made a difference too. I can't wait to toss these tunes across the course(and maybe the backup tunes that get posted too).

I was doing testing for a possible event involving some of these cars and my results showed that the ST '06 had a leg up but I also know tuning can do miracles to a car. Also, the technical level of London vs the tracks I used made a difference too. I can't wait to toss these tunes across the course(and maybe the backup tunes that get posted too).
You are more than welcome to test out the unused entries if you want to/have the time too. It would be interesting to see another persons perspective on which car is the better of the two.

I did the same with mine brake then roll over the tight corners then accelerate out...it does work and it's faster if you get it right... and it's seems a more chilled lap result

Fresh meat that's funny...:lol: i'm just happy to be able to do a tune for this...thanks guys...for all your advice and encouragement...you know who you are....:cheers:

And thanks Bowtie for your advice...whatever the tester say negative about my tune i will not take it to heart and negative is good that's how we learn...:cheers:

Last edited:
I did the same with mine brake then roll over the tight corners then accelerate out...it does work and it's faster if you get it right... and it's seems a more chilled lap result

Fresh meat that's funny...:lol: i'm just happy to be able to do a tune for this...thanks guys...for all your advice and encouragement...you know who you are....:cheers:

And thanks Bowtie for your advice...whatever the tester say negative about my tune i will not take it to heart and negative is good that's how we learn...:cheers:
Just a little bit of bad humor to keep it light and to welcome you properly:sly:
Its okay, Im only playing around. I actually do agree with you, it does look a little mustardy.. fair play on that one. That is true, it did handle better than it looked, which to be honest wasn't very hard to achieve.
I know, and I keep it going......but I do like your color choices for this challenge better. And because I prefer ketchup.:P

Back