FITT M Power Challenge - Mystery Solved - Congratulations to the Winners

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 843 comments
I meant tester.. Not tuner.. :dunce:

That is what 8 hours working on a medical ward in a hospital will do to you. :)
tumblr_mizf10ARIJ1qfg4oyo1_400.jpg

Now thats a cryptic clue :lol:

Just wanted to say that this was a fun challenge to test drive for. Even being in the shadows, biting my tongue, I had a blast with some of these rockets you tuners let loose. Congrats to the podiums (even if most don't know who is who yet) but also to all of the tuners. With the wide variety...the M4s were nothing but class, the GTRs and CSLs battle for the infamous 525pp supremacy, and even the other Beamers being a nice surprise, it was a good challenge, so thank you.
To the testers.... Great job with the huge amount of cars that needed to be driven, I know I found myself looking at the list thinking "Wth did I get myself into?"
To the guys running it... Thanks for putting this together and helping me throw the mystery tester scenario into the fray. I'm shocked that I wasn't figured out, I thought for sure my reviews would give me away. Also surprised that @biffa3 didn't see that his and mine's lap times were leap frogging as usual.:lol: You do seem to always throw the cars with understeer around better than me. Great job everyone!👍
Can't wait to see who was who as there are some cars I will be keeping the keys to....even though my garage is full. I really don't like the boneyard feature.:crazy:

Just wanted to say that this was a fun challenge to test drive for. Even being in the shadows, biting my tongue, I had a blast with some of these rockets you tuners let loose. Congrats to the podiums (even if most don't know who is who yet) but also to all of the tuners. With the wide variety...the M4s were nothing but class, the GTRs and CSLs battle for the infamous 525pp supremacy, and even the other Beamers being a nice surprise, it was a good challenge, so thank you.
To the testers.... Great job with the huge amount of cars that needed to be driven, I know I found myself looking at the list thinking "Wth did I get myself into?"
To the guys running it... Thanks for putting this together and helping me throw the mystery tester scenario into the fray. I'm shocked that I wasn't figured out, I thought for sure my reviews would give me away. Also surprised that @biffa3 didn't see that his and mine's lap times were leap frogging as usual.:lol: You do seem to always throw the cars with understeer around better than me. Great job everyone!👍
Can't wait to see who was who as there are some cars I will be keeping the keys to....even though my garage is full. I really don't like the boneyard feature.:crazy:
And I said the Mystey tester was a top level driver... :odd: :lol: if I had thought about it I should have figured it given you haven't missed a FITT event.
Seriously though great times and reviews. Your review of my car was spot on.
At this point I can say I was one of the 135i's tuners that changed cars. So this was a rushed tune hence some of the quirks that are not normal in my cars. Frankly I'm shocked at my cars placement in the rankings.

And I said the Mystey tester was a top level driver... :odd: :lol: if I had thought about it I should have figured it given you haven't missed a FITT event.
Seriously though great times and reviews. Your review of my car was spot on.
At this point I can say I was one of the 135i's tuners that changed cars. So this was a rushed tune hence some of the quirks that are not normal in my cars. Frankly I'm shocked at my cars placement in the rankings.
I know, I was shocked too. You have never come last place in your life (for FITT events).. What happened ;)

Had taken another look at the times this morning, and thought how similar they were. It did cross my mind and I was going to guess again when I got chance today, honest.

I know, I was shocked too. You have never come last place in your life (for FITT events).. What happened ;)
Ran outta time and I mean it was a *********** what more could I go with it? :lol:
Yeah! And I've never seen first yet. ;)
You may still yet find the elusive Gold throphy

Why don't we split the pack down the middle? half of 16th is 8th place? :lol: that should do for Otaliema..
Trying to give away my car??? Sheesh I see how it is.

it's just a question was it the going to be a M4 PE or a M4 PE? :lol:
Now to have some fun with tuning up some cars.
I honestly can't remember. Maybe or maybe not is the best and most honest I can give at this moment in time. :) I wish I had the brain power to tune. I have just been levelling up on Drive Club. Up to Level 39 now. Ferrari F12 unlocked. Great day for me :)

FITT M Power Challenge Reviews

All testing done at Nürburgring GP/F. Grip set to real.

Tuner #1 - M3 Chrome Line
Lap Time: 2:08.543 DC: 7.5
Comments: Responsive front end, but only until mid corners there it´s begin to slide, under accleration out of corneres the back will break out.

Tuner #2 - M4 Coupe
Lap Time: 2:07.752 DC: 9.5
Comments: Nothing to point fingers at, only one thing to say this car fits my driving style

Tuner #3 - M3 GTR
Lap Time: 2:08.612 DC: 9.4
Comments: uhh what a accleration , fastout of the corners ,breaks very good

Tuner #4 – M3 '07
Lap Time:2:08.316 DC: 8.7
Comments: Fit my driving style .slide a little with the rear , easy to save

Tuner #5 - 135i Coupe
Lap Time:2:10.955 DC: 8
Comments: this tune need alot of throttle control otherweise you be drifting around the track

Tuner #6 – M3 '07
Lap Time: 2:08.128 DC: 8.7 Comments: very well ballanced car, push it hard and it´s will go sideways,but very easy to get control over again

Tuner #7 - M3 CSL
Lap Time: 2:09.134 DC: 8.5
Comments: handles very nice ,stable , transmission really good

Tuner #8 – M3 Chrome Line
Lap Time: 2:08.348 DC: 7.5
Comments: understeer alot, unstablecontrol is really neede , breaks feels like the give up under breaking under hard breaking

Tuner #9 – M4 Performance Edition
Lap Time: DC:
Comments: No tune submitted - Too busy with life

Tuner #10 – M4 Coupe
Lap Time:2:07.968 DC: 9.5
Comments: fast and stable lots of grib,very safe car to drive

Tuner #11 - M3 CSL
Lap Time:2:07.262 DC: 8.5
Comments: stable hanles well but the transmission is to short, breaks could be better

Tuner #12 – M4 Performance Edition
Lap Time:2:11.132 DC: 7.5
Comments: Where do this car go, I don´t know, seems like it´s have a life of it´s own , it´s all over the track

Tuner #13 - M3 Chrome Line
Lap Time:2:07.924 DC: 9
Comments: Fast accleration ,breaks very good , stable stays where I want it to

Tuner #14 - M3 CSL
Lap Time:2:09.120 DC : 8
Comments:I feel it´s to loose at the rear. breaks need a overhaul gearbox to short

Tuner #15 – M4 Performance
Lap Time: DC:
Comments: No tune submitted

Tuner #16 – M4 Coupe
Lap Time: 2:08.315 DC: 8.5
Comments: to soon on the throttle out of the corner then we understeer right away, after 5 laps I enjoye this car

Tuner #17 - M3 GTR
Lap Time: 2:09.175 DC: 8
Comments: need more speed,and it´s to heavy, but easy to drive.

Tuner #18 – M3 GTR
Lap Time: 2:07.142 DC: 9
Comments: very good tune easy to drive... like it alot

Would like to thank all you Tuners for sharing your tunes with us.

welcome sir thank you for testing the BMW.:cheers:👍

First, I want to say sorry. Its been a really crazy, nonstop couple of months for me. I fully intended to participate in this challenge as ///M cars are my favorites ever. Up until yesterday, I hadn't even logged into GT6 or GTPlanet for at least 3 weeks. I did however test a good number of them yesterday, and several were very good. I drove all but the E46 CSLs and GTRs. I can try and post my results tomorrow without any bearing on the actual results.

First, I want to say sorry. Its been a really crazy, nonstop couple of months for me. I fully intended to participate in this challenge as ///M cars are my favorites ever. Up until yesterday, I hadn't even logged into GT6 or GTPlanet for at least 3 weeks. I did however test a good number of them yesterday, and several were very good. I drove all but the E46 CSLs and GTRs. I can try and post my results tomorrow without any bearing on the actual results.
If you can find the time, I am sure all tuners would appreciate the feedback, plus the CSLs and GTRs kinda stole the show. So you could get to drive some really good and fast tunes.

If you can find the time, I am sure all tuners would appreciate the feedback, plus the CSLs and GTRs kinda stole the show. So you could get to drive some really good and fast tunes.

I will get the CSLs and GTRs tested tonight or in the morning. I have all my notes on the rest written. Just need to test the E46s and transfer my notes into a post here. I definitely dont think I can find a 2:04 anyway!

I will get the CSLs and GTRs tested tonight or in the morning. I have all my notes on the rest written. Just need to test the E46s and transfer my notes into a post here. I definitely dont think I can find a 2:04 anyway!
2:04???? Well, maybe:odd:

Results post has been updated in the OP, be sure to also check the link a few posts up for scoring or here. Worth a look.

@shaunm80
@Bowtie-muscle
@Otaliema
@DolHaus
@chrisspeed281
@Brewguy44
@fordracer
@DaBomm4
@MrGrado
@787bcgr
@xande1959
@ugabugaz
@brian wolf
@Voodoovaj
@sinof1337
@Motor City Hami
@coryclifford

Last edited:
@Otaliema Sorry but no cigar

I've never won either, although I did come awfully close once with a 2D in GT5. Interestingly enough, my best Time Trial was also in a Chaparral, the 2J.
hmm a 2D and 2J challenge could be interesting...
You will find a gold too at some point.

Otaliema has won before, he's sneaky sometimes with his tunes. ;)
Me sneaky? Never...well maybe sometimes. :lol:

Back