Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,775 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
well im happy now the colour i found most suited was Sapphire Metallic :D
Ill do a photo shoot and try get a decent pic for ya Turbo :)
 
Tell me if you guys do start a lobby, I'll be there!

Also, I think that we should go for a whole car shot for each person....it just looks nicer. What do you think R? Something like I did here, now:

212bevb.jpg



And no one can be 100% sure they'll make every race. I'm pretty damn sure though. Haha.
 
Whatever you think looks best, it just has to fit on that graphic I posted. I just want to start getting these things pumped out since there are so many that need to be done. I also need some action shots for the first post, but I have some certain shots in mind that I would like and it takes about 10 cars to get it.
 
longbow what track is best for pictures ill open a room and post its number anyway as im useless at taking nice pictures

Room Open - 1472-6118-4216-8217-8066
 
No huge rush at the moment guys, I left the graphic template on my USB drive which is at home. The text file I used is not installed on my home computer, so I won't be able to do any of these until tomorrow. :indiff:
 
paulmac2k9
longbow what track is best for pictures ill open a room and post its number anyway as im useless at taking nice pictures

Room Open - 1472-6118-4216-8217-8066

Spa of course. ;)

Or Any of the weather tracks cause they are so nice. Set the sun where you want.
 
longbow what track is best for pictures ill open a room and post its number anyway as im useless at taking nice pictures

Room Open - 1472-6118-4216-8217-8066

This still up? I can be there in a sec 👍
 
its still open mole 👍 :)

Edit: i wonder if my new colours are any less like yours :lol:

Mole when you joined was josh on track i reckon its that as i get that problem where someone lags me out ill open a new room to see

New Room - 1472-6681-3286-8587-7459

i see you still cant get in :confused: :(
 
Last edited:
It's still better to take some shots now, can still use 'em. As for what track, I agree. Ones with a setting sun and where the sun isn't directly above is good. I can deal with anything though.

And sorry, I was eating lunch. I'll come now, if it's open. ^^
 
Longbow, if you're up for it I'd be happy to do a lap or two so you can get a picture of my car 👍
 
Aderrrm opened a new room Longbow we are all in it the number is - 1472-6399-8966-5888-4610
 
Aderrrm opened a new room Longbow we are all in it the number is - 1472-6399-8966-5888-4610

Can't join now as I'm a bit busy, but I'll be on later tonight.
 
Thanks guys, was fun! Love these cars :D

PS3 just froze up though so gonna head off now though - cheers! 👍
 
Sup, fellas! Even if I don't get to race in the series, I am sure there will be practice rooms I can chase all of you in! ;)

R1600, never told you congrats on being in the top 16! It was surreal to see so many names I raced against, and had on my friends list, in that group.

I will have other race series' going on, but will make sure to leave the time slot for this one open. That is why I 'disappeared' last time. Had my own league going, and it ran congruent to this one. I miss the competition over here, though. ;)

See ya 'round!
 
Awesome man!

Great to see you around again, hope you can join us 👍 for sure.

D1 btw, 'cause... that one has 40% less debt.
 
:D

Oh, and Turbo, might change to dark blue with silver wheels. Ode to Track Dog. ;) :D
 
Is there actually an option to change the colour of the stripes? Cause I'm in GT Auto now and I can't find anything.
 
Is there actually an option to change the colour of the stripes? Cause I'm in GT Auto now and I can't find anything.

From what I know so far, a lighter body colour means a black stripe, and vice versa.
 
Color changes are fine until you submit your driver graphic photo, then you're stuck with what you have.
 
what epic fun test racing these Mx5 TCs at Spa mostly but a little GVS reverse and Laguna too :D
 
These cars were battling neck and neck on Spa. Amazing just watching. Gonna be a fantastic season for sure.
 
what epic fun test racing these Mx5 TCs at Spa mostly but a little GVS reverse and Laguna too :D

Think I turned the wrong away about 4 times on GVS reverse, tracks so misleading. :ouch:

But yeah, for the 4-5 races we had on Spa, I don't think one of us dropped back at all.

Will be good to see if Longbow gets some pictures.
 
Yeah, I enjoyed the two races I had at Spa with Paul and Adam, the track really encourages some fierce racing and there are a lot of passing moves to be had, especially in these cars. I can really get used to cornering with these cars as well as there isn't too much power applied when using the throttle so I can be quite precise with it.

And ok, for some reason I thought stripes were paintable, will play around with the new colours later and find something that suits my taste.
 
Will be good to see if Longbow gets some pictures.

Yeah I need some action shots for the first post.

The main one that I want to get is like 7-8 cars spread out across a front stretch vying for position, and the photo is taken at the end of the straightaway watching the cars come straight at the camera.
 
Yeah I need some action shots for the first post.

The main one that I want to get is like 7-8 cars spread out across a front stretch vying for position, and the photo is taken at the end of the straightaway watching the cars come straight at the camera.

Well there were definitely at least times when 4 of us we're heading into the first corner all door to door.
 
I didn't work on many pictures in terms of the overall racing, but tried to see how difficult/easy it was to get a thumb. They'll probably look something like this, but...perhaps 250px by...some other dimension.

2hnthfb.jpg


And these aren't really great shots or anything, but it does show you how tight it was! Haha. (I posted these before I saw what was said about what kind of pictures)

f9m59j.jpg


mjy44x.jpg




EDIT: I just read what you wanted. I only had 5 cars here. But I'll see what kind of action shots I can get out of the two replays I have. I'll try tomorrow. To give you actually...good shots.
 
I'll take my picture once I get the DLC. Can it be at any track with any effects added?!
 
To give you actually...good shots.

Those are more than good enough, no need to stress yourself out over it. ;)

Edit: Those pictures are growing on me. LongbowX, you're officially the "official" FMSC photographer. 👍

I'll take my picture once I get the DLC. Can it be at any track with any effects added?!

I think if Longbow is taking photos of cars for those driver graphics, we should probably have him do all of them so that they all look the same. 👍
 
Last edited:
Well, it's not that I get stressed out about it, I'm just particular I guess!

But thanks! That's awesome. I really appreciate it, I'm very glad you like them.

As for the thumbs, they'll never look *completely* all the same unless I take them all in the same corner so they have exactly the same lighting and background, which is possible, I suppose.
 
Honestly the only things that matter is that they are at *roughly* the same angle, and well lit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back